Anime Central Forums: had a profile for a while but only just started posting - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

had a profile for a while but only just started posting me!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 User is offline   anthony886 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61303

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

surprise!!!!!! Im on here now!!!!! (does crowd goes wild "ahh" thing while waving hands back and forth)
not really sure what to put in here so im gonna leave it up to anyone who cares enough (insert puppy dog eyes here) to ask questions, and if know one does then FINE, i didn't wanna talk to you guys anyways. Now without further adieu, im gonna go find out what kinda stuff other people put in these intros.
2013 Soul Eater (from Soul Eater)

~~~~~past cosplay~~~~~~
2010 Soul Reaper Ichigo
2011 Bankai/Vizard Ichigo
2012 Kazakage Gaara

#2 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:15 PM

And the crowd goes wild!!! Ahhh Ahhhh~~ Welcome to the forums dude.
ACen 16"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#3 User is offline   anthony886 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:33 PM

OK i know what to put here now!!!!!(does crowd goes wild "ahh" thing while waving hands back and forth)

for starters I'm gonna let people know what anime/ manga I'm into. i like BLEACH, DEATHNOTE, ELFEN LIED, DRAGONBALLZ, ANGEL BEATS, NARUTO, CLAYMORE, TRIGUN, SAMURAI SHAMPLOO, POKEMON (indigo league), AND BLACK BUTLER (as a side note i made 2 new years resolutions this year, the first was to watch/read more diverse anime/manga. the second was to learn how to make a legitimate ship in a bottle, if anyone can help me out with either task that would be greatly appreciated)

now these are anime that i have either started or may plan on starting because of recommendations from friends,(I apologize in advance for any spelling errors)CHOBITS, CLANNAD (BOTH PARTS??), DARKER THAN BLACK, REQUIEM OF A PHANTOM, AZU MANGA DAIO, ONE PIECE(MANGA), and that's all i can think of at the moment, but I'm sure there's more.

Other than that I'm from Palos Hills IL, about 45minutes south of Rosemont, on a good day. Went to Byrne in Chicago for grade school and graduated from Stagg high school in the class of 2009, (LOL its a shot in the dark but so many people go to Acen maybe ill meet up with an old friend on here)

Now back to the important stuff, this is my 3rd year going to Acen, I've been to acen 2010 and 2011, i was going to go in 2009 but friends cancelled and i was pretty broke at the time so it didn't happen. My favorite Acen moments include, my first year (i think during the hardcore synergy rave)when i saw the hookah set up outside the rave, and someone to the left of them was playing an acoustic guitar and that was when i realized at Acen there really is something amazing/crazy/funny/cool/awesome/ everywhere you look. Then there was when i was in the arena(also first year) and i fought in my full soul reaper ichigo cosplay, it was awesome, people cheering (go ichigo!!!) and i won my match too(but it wasn't a tournament match or anything cool like that). And my 3rd favorite Acen moment is actually a regular thing, i like the way people around Rosemont think were crazy when were crossing the street, or running to the store in costume, they always ask so many questions and its kinda fun to mess with some of them (i sometimes ask them whats with their funny outfit, as if I'm the normally dress one)

OK I'm gonna cut myself off here after one more fun fact about myself, i like to talk, A LOT, and i can sit here talking all day if I had allowed it, but I've probably already said a little too much :lol: either way if anyone wants to know anything else about me, or share your favorite Acen moments, or recommend Anime/manga, or give tips on that ship in a bottle thing, feel free to do so, thanks for reading and ill see you at Acen. :clap:

View Post-JUNK-, on 21 February 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

And the crowd goes wild!!! Ahhh Ahhhh~~ Welcome to the forums dude.

yay!!!!!!!!!!! first reply...LOL if your interested i actually put some real info about myself in this thing now :thumbup:

~~~~~past cosplay~~~~~~
2010 Soul Reaper Ichigo
2012 Kazakage Gaara

#4 User is online   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

Ciao e benvenuto al forums! I hope you can handle the insanity. :3 *gets a bunch of people and does the wave* wooo~
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#5 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

*Joins in and does the wave* \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ -o- -o- -o- .o. .o. .o. .o. -o- -o- -o- -o- -o- -o- \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ Ahhhhh~ Ahhhh~ :happydance:
ACen 16"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#6 User is offline   anthony886 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:02 PM

(stares in awe at the wave)
:thumbup:

I'm gonna be spending a lot of time on here...but for now i almost gotta go, stupid work, but alas, without work there can be no Acen "cough"for me"cough"

~~~~~past cosplay~~~~~~
2010 Soul Reaper Ichigo
2012 Kazakage Gaara

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users