• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking for a Room Roommates, Room, Crossplayer

#1 User is offline   SailorDannimonCosplay 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61539

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

Hello my name is Danni, im a Crossplayer looking forward to experience the full 3-days of Anime Central. Im willing to help pay for any of the costs of the room and buy lunch on one of the Con Days, perhaps Sunday. I live in Chicago but I just dont want to deal with the hassle of commuting 2+ hours to and from my House to ACEN via Metra and CTA and I want to participate in some of the night time events. I went last year for one day and I felt that I missed out on so much. Im Crossplaying as Sailor Jupiter and Perhaps Alice in Wonderland As Well.

about me:
SailorDannimon Cosplay
Age 27
Male
Smokes - NEVER
Drinks - Rarely,
Cosplay: Sailor Jupiter, Alice in Wonderland and Maybe Diamond or Black from Pokemon
Im from Chicago, IL
First Con ever: Anime Central 2011
Last Year's ACEN was my first ever Anime Con but I was only there for 8 hours on Saturday. This year I want to experience all 3 days.
I've been a con goer since 2011.
Please be open to crossplayers and I dont mind sleeping on the floor. I hope Im not too late.

#2 User is offline   LadybGood 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62048

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostSailorDannimonCosplay, on 20 February 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Hello my name is Danni, im a Crossplayer looking forward to experience the full 3-days of Anime Central. Im willing to help pay for any of the costs of the room and buy lunch on one of the Con Days, perhaps Sunday. I live in Chicago but I just dont want to deal with the hassle of commuting 2+ hours to and from my House to ACEN via Metra and CTA and I want to participate in some of the night time events. I went last year for one day and I felt that I missed out on so much. Im Crossplaying as Sailor Jupiter and Perhaps Alice in Wonderland As Well.

about me:
SailorDannimon Cosplay
Age 27
Male
Smokes - NEVER
Drinks - Rarely,
Cosplay: Sailor Jupiter, Alice in Wonderland and Maybe Diamond or Black from Pokemon
Im from Chicago, IL
First Con ever: Anime Central 2011
Last Year's ACEN was my first ever Anime Con but I was only there for 8 hours on Saturday. This year I want to experience all 3 days.
I've been a con goer since 2011.
Please be open to crossplayers and I dont mind sleeping on the floor. I hope Im not too late.

Let me know if you still need a room I have an open spot email moondaughter73@yahoo.com

#3 User is offline   satsuke 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 3674

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

I have a room available .. And I'm crossplaying / brolita too and am available all days of con..

Pm here (please)

#4 User is offline   Fayelee_Darkclaw 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17734

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

I have a suite thr-monday I sent you a pm
Anime Central 2013 Costumes:
Kyuubi from narut0: 99.9% done
Duo Maxwell (Gundam wing) 100% done
Cosplay I own
Kyuubi (Naruto)Duo Maxwell (Gundam wing)Splicer (Bio shock) Major (Ghost in the Shell) (RETIRED)
Broken Youth Naruto (Naruto) High School Naruto (Naruto) (RETIRED FOR REVAMP)
Sasori (naruto Sleepy time naruto/fox in a Box

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users