• This topic is locked

Wigs

#1 User is offline   The Phantom Tapper 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 60075

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

I'm just looking for any decent priced wigs. Does anyone have a website they can recommend?
ACen 2011: Friday- Maka (Soul Eater) Saturday- Belle, yellow gown (Beauty and the Beast) Sunday- Katara or Maka
ACen 2012: Saturday- Nice Holystone (Baccano) Sunday- Mario

ACen 2013: Friday: Yuki Cross white uniform (Vampire Knight) Saturday: Yuki Cross white uniform, Saturday evening: Nice Holystone? Sunday: Yuki Cross white uniform
ACen 2014: Saturday: Sophie Hatter (Howl's Moving Castle) Sunday: Sophie Hatter

#2 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:26 PM

That depends on how fast you're looking to get something and really what you're looking for/preference on 'cosplay' style or more natural-looking.

#3 User is offline   JujuFox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 45794

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

Miss Violet Lace. I love the wigs this girl makes! I'm pretty sure she does commissions, but she also has a good selection of ready to ship wigs. She often has sales too.
Attending since 2005 ~ Artist Alley '06, '11, '12, '13, & '14

Cosplays 2014: Friday: Ness(female version) Saturday: Chell Sunday: Myself
Cosplays 2013: Friday: Major Motoko Kusanagi(picture) Saturday: Chell(picture) Sunday: Ness(picture)

Check out my shop Geeky Cute Crochet on Etsy!

#4 User is offline   The Phantom Tapper 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 60075

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

As a refrence I'm going to be cosplaying as Nice Holystone from Baccano
ACen 2011: Friday- Maka (Soul Eater) Saturday- Belle, yellow gown (Beauty and the Beast) Sunday- Katara or Maka
ACen 2012: Saturday- Nice Holystone (Baccano) Sunday- Mario

ACen 2013: Friday: Yuki Cross white uniform (Vampire Knight) Saturday: Yuki Cross white uniform, Saturday evening: Nice Holystone? Sunday: Yuki Cross white uniform
ACen 2014: Saturday: Sophie Hatter (Howl's Moving Castle) Sunday: Sophie Hatter

#5 User is offline   Caikirai 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59376

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:18 AM

Animestuffstore.com Has pretty good ones. I got my waist long one for....$35. And that's with shipping and tax. The wig itself was like 27. So overall pretty good prices. :) I wore it to school, people thought I had gotten extensions.

#6 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:10 AM

I honestly use eBay a lot. I have used the store CosplayDNA and the wig came fairly fast and was good quality too. It was really soft. And also try the marketplace on cosplay.com. I have bought a wig from there and it's pretty nice you can stay in super contact with the seller easily, and most of em take paypal :D. You never know what you can find on there.
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#7 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 17 February 2012 - 09:10 AM, said:

I honestly use eBay a lot. I have used the store CosplayDNA and the wig came fairly fast and was good quality too. It was really soft. And also try the marketplace on cosplay.com. I have bought a wig from there and it's pretty nice you can stay in super contact with the seller easily, and most of em take paypal :D. You never know what you can find on there.

This

I tried Arda wigs and they are decent priced; 30-35 dollars with shipping and it comes in 2-3 days. The only problem is that they run out really quick due to popularity though....but you can order and they can just ship it to you when backstock comes.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users