• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anime-book.com: New Anime Forum

#1 User is offline   Sharak Neophyte 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61491

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

Hey there guys, my first post (oh lawds, this noob).
Anyway, I have a forum here: Best Anime Forum
As you *hopefully* agree, the graphics/ overall design is pretty decent (please do give me any feedback on this), but I feel that the forum layout itself is practically garbage.

This is a relatively new forum, so of course, I'm looking for ways to organize it so that it best appeals to people. The main point is to make it simplistic so that new members don't feel daunted, but also to have enough stuff not to make it look like baby stuff.
I'm looking for IDEAS on how to organize the forum, with the 4 primary Anime's being Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Fairy Tale, and to have a section for Ongoing and completed manga, and general Anime.
If you have a good idea on how to organize it (it doesn't have to be an epiphany, just what you think feels right), PLEASE do share via Pm or message here- I don't know if it's against the rules or not, but I'm ready to offer $50 prizes via paypal to the best ideas. (No limit).

Let me also know about corrections, and suggestions about the site in GENERAL. These are also considered ideas, and are illegible for the prize.
I'm desperate to make the "right" forum before I start aiming towards increasing traffic.

That set apart, I also urge people to become members. The site is constantly rising in traffic, and we have over 5k+ members, but under 1,000 posts. I am looking for members who can just start threads, and chit-chatting easily... for those that do, I will make them moderators.

If you are looking for parternerships, also let me know via PM. If you want to sell links to my site on an Anime blog, or website you have, also let me know (I will link exchange as well).

That's it for now... sorry for the long message.
PLEASE DO TELL.
George

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users