Anime Central Forums: Seeking SOul Eater Cosplayers for a youtube video - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Seeking SOul Eater Cosplayers for a youtube video

#1 User is offline   otakootie 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59306

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

Recently, a song became popular.
The Lazy Song, by Bruno Mars.
Its catchy, its got truth, and the music video has quirky choreographed dance.
My good friend, Black Star, suggested something brilliant (I know, usually he's not the brightest, but sometimes brilliance does befall him in the mental department..However rarely it may be).
What if A Soul Eater crew were to re-do this music video? Soul would be the main guy, and everyone else could dance around in the background... All in their pajamas, of course.

We have Soul, Black Star, Death the Kid, Maka, and Patti.
We're mainly looking for Spirit, Stein, and a Blair. After that, we need one more guy, but we're having trouble deciding who... Justin is too timid, Shinigami sama would stand out too much, Sid and Ox seem too hard to find, so that's up for debate.

Black Star also suggested changing it from Soul singing to Excalibur, knocking out this whole problem of looking for so many types and narrowing it down to just one.

Anyways, it'll all be a collaboration if you're willing to join. If you want details hit me up. Comment here or PM me with questions.

TL;DR
We're re-making the Lazy Song video. We need Spirit, Stein, Blair, and one other person up for debate. Let me know if you're interested.

#2 User is offline   Kyannagirl 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58913

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:50 AM

Well while I cannot cosplay this I do hope you would post the video to the forums once you are finished making it!

#3 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:54 AM

View Postotakootie, on 24 January 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

Recently, a song became popular.
The Lazy Song, by Bruno Mars.
Its catchy, its got truth, and the music video has quirky choreographed dance.
My good friend, Black Star, suggested something brilliant (I know, usually he's not the brightest, but sometimes brilliance does befall him in the mental department..However rarely it may be).
What if A Soul Eater crew were to re-do this music video? Soul would be the main guy, and everyone else could dance around in the background... All in their pajamas, of course.

We have Soul, Black Star, Death the Kid, Maka, and Patti.
We're mainly looking for Spirit, Stein, and a Blair. After that, we need one more guy, but we're having trouble deciding who... Justin is too timid, Shinigami sama would stand out too much, Sid and Ox seem too hard to find, so that's up for debate.

Black Star also suggested changing it from Soul singing to Excalibur, knocking out this whole problem of looking for so many types and narrowing it down to just one.

Anyways, it'll all be a collaboration if you're willing to join. If you want details hit me up. Comment here or PM me with questions.

TL;DR
We're re-making the Lazy Song video. We need Spirit, Stein, Blair, and one other person up for debate. Let me know if you're interested.

Stein is definitely not timid if you read the manga. He's insane like Stein.
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#4 User is offline   eat_me_for_I_am_peeps 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59774

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

This sounds like fun :3 I might do it as Medusa :D
Need some Rave Gear? I got you! http://kittyandquinn.../kittysravegear

#5 User is offline   Tommy Fox 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60609

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:37 PM

Actually... I'm not sure about the Manga, but as far as I saw, Free, who I plan to be cosplaying at aCen, is pretty laid back. If just in the back, I could make a good addition, if you'd have me ^_^

#6 User is offline   otakootie 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59306

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

View PostTommy Fox, on 03 March 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

Actually... I'm not sure about the Manga, but as far as I saw, Free, who I plan to be cosplaying at aCen, is pretty laid back. If just in the back, I could make a good addition, if you'd have me ^_^

We actually just got a Free in our cosplay group, BUT he really isn't the dancing type, so I'm not sure how willing he would be to participate, if we decided to have a Free there. Anyways, the video progress is going slow currently. As in, nothing is done. Half our group lives 7 hours away, so it's hard to schedule.
What I'm trying to say is, if we ever get this started, I'll be sure to let you know. xD I'm sure you'd make a great addition. Just make sure to get some Free-esque jammies!

#7 User is offline   Tommy Fox 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60609

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

Haha, will do! If you need a dancing Free, I'm always up for it! Just shoot me a PM, and I'll give you a number, once I actually get my new phone! :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users