• You cannot reply to this topic

Where to sell manga?

#1 User is offline   Midori-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 29672

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:23 PM

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I could sell manga that I don't want anymore? I have quite a few that are just taking up space on my shelves. =/ Either online or actual stores are good.
~ACen 2014/2015: Princess Peach~
~ACen 2013: Princess Bubblegum/Fionna~

#2 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:24 PM

*points to thread* General Anime/Manga trade/sell thread
You can try on here, amazon.com, eBay, Craigslist.... ^_^
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#3 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:20 PM

You could also try selling them on cosplay.com's marketplace if you are a member. They have a few guidelines before you can start posting things, like being a member and having I think 5 posts or something like that. I've sold quite a bit through that. Also there is a site from facebook called Yardsellr. It is freakin fantastic. I've made exactly $2,277.47 from that site alone just by selling my anime merch and misc things. :3
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#4 User is offline   Mock-Kappa 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 3036
  • Location:A branch of the Miskatonic University in Sugar Grove, IL.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:33 PM

If you're just looking to get rid of them and free up some place you could always see if there are any near by High school anime clubs that might take them.

As far as Brick and mortor stores, I don't know how far it would be from you, But I'd suggest Frugal Muse in Darin/Woodridge,IL. http://www.frugalmusebooks.com/
They are usually pretty fair on trade in value and I have always found them friendly/helpful when I've gone there trade in various items and/or to pick up manga for the manga library the Anime Club I'm a faculty advisor for has.

I would suggest if you wanted to trade them for other titles online, to go with Swaptree.com, but I haven't really used them since they started the minor charge for trades.
I don't walk to the beat of a different drummer, I have a whole band including bagpipes.
Undisputed King of the ACen Kaiju Fans. Eater of Spam.
General of the Men's Pocky Garrison
"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'. " -Dave Barry-
Santa is watching you.
Con outlook for 2014: Karoshi-con 2014, C2E2, ACen 2014, Anime Midwest 2014 (staff), G-Fest XXI, and Con Alt Delete?(staff)
ACen Cosplay outlook 14: Gummy The Alligator (MLP), End of Days Santa,Professor Birch (Pokemon), Woodney ( Black Cat).

#5 User is offline   Normandy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59117

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:09 PM

Earlier today I found the site Mamanga while looking for places to sell my own stuff. No idea how good it is since I haven't used it yet, but it may be worth a shot.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users