• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ACen Bucket List Need YOUR help!!

#1 User is offline   Donegan 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61309

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:18 PM

Ok, so I have this Bucket List, and I'd like to cross one of the items off at this year's convention. So, I need YOUR help. Number 17 on my bucket list (of 100 items) is to start/lead/participate in a mass sing-a-long. However, not just ANY mass sing-a-long; a mass sing-a-long to "500 Miles (I'm Gonna Be) by The Proclaimers. Why that particular song? It's a nice song about camaraderie an whatnot, and what better place than ACen, where camaraderie is aplenty. So, I figured I'd try it out this year. Plus with the recent-ish popularity of the Doctor Who video which uses the same song as seen here I thought maybe I could get more people involved. I was thinking of trying to pull it off somewhere outside as to not interfere with the goings on inside, but lets see if anyone would be game. Post your thoughts. Look for me at the con, I'll be the Irish guy with the ukulele.

#2 User is offline   RaveZombie 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61169

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

HaHa this sounds pretty cool. My brother Hayden and I planned on getting our friends together to sing some songs outside at the con. I'm sure I could convince them to play along. ^.^
THE RAVE ZOMBIE!!!!!!!

#3 User is offline   emileighmorgan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61704

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:30 PM

That sounds so amazing.:]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic