• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hello :3

#1 User is offline   Tai Ren 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61354

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:01 AM

Hello! This is my first time here, and first time getting the chance to meet fellow anime/acen go-ers. (:

I don't know exactly what to say but, I hope to make alot of friends and one day go to acen!

Question: When did you start going to ACen? How did you hear about the convention. If you're new, that's okay! Be excited! It's your first year after all.
Anwser: I heard about Acen maybe a few years ago, I sat at my computer looking up con videos and enjoyed them. Even though most of them were in California I figured they were all the same. But I do wish to go one day!

Question: Have you cosplayed? If so, what cosplays have you done?
Anwser: I don't have any compleat cosplay done, I don't have the money to make or buy any costumes but I do have wigs and props more or less! But finished wies I have a couple but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Question: Whereabouts are you from?
Anwser: I was born and raised in Illinois, I grew up pretty close to the chicago like area around Park Forest/Richton Park. But since I was 3 I've been living in a small little town down from Chicago. I'm still decently close but I'm in the more Corn Field areas. OH! And I've never been to Chicago before.

Question: What are some of your favorite Anime or Mangas? What are you watching/reading right now?
Anwser: The. Most. FAVORITE. Anime. In. My. Life. Is. Katekyo Hitman Reborn. The only top fav anime, but I do like alot of animes: Saiyuki, Kodocha, Durarara!, Junjou Romantica, Shaman King, Yu Yu Hakusho, Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji), Summer Wars (movie), Majin Tentei Nougami Neuro, Princess Jellyfish, etc. AS FOR MANGA I'd say there's alot, a big manga series--no 2 big manga series I've collected fully were "Me & My Brothers" & "Alice in the Country of Hearts" (Heart no Kuni no Alice [I think.]) AS FOR ONES I'M WATCHING CURRENTLY/READING--I don't wanna make this post toooo long.. but currently I have a list of animes/manga's I'd like to read.

Question: Do you game? What kind of games do you like? What are you currently playing?
Anwser: I love games, even though I'm terrible at them! I'm not playing anything currently, besides Portal 2 and Alice Madness Returns. I really like the American Mcgee's Alice game, .hack//G.U. series, Kingdom Hearts, expecialy the Persona Series! I'm not too crazy over shooter games or zombie games, not that they scare me I'm just bad with them. (:

Question: What is a hobby of yours?
Anwser: Just one? Well I won't go into detail's but: Singing, Cosplaying, Making Props/things for cosplay, designing clothes, sleeping, eatting, making new friends (even though I haven't made any), editing videos or music, reading manga or watching anime. Yaoi. Um, and other stuff.

Question: Anything else you want to tell us!
Anwser: Let's see, I am new here so I don't know how to use everything yet, I can be shy but I'd like to make friends really badly. I'm not in school even at my age, I'm pretty weird (maybe that's why I don't make friends? D: )

Well.. that's for now, message or add me or whatever if you want to hang out or something! I'm willing to meet almost anyone who loves cosplay/anime! (:

P.S. The question's aren't mine, I took them from the original Introduction post, hope no one minds. D:

#2 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:56 AM

Welcome to the forums. Here have a cookie *hands cookie*

I also love Reborn. Not a fan of how the anime ended but oh well. If you have questions about the con or anything in general. Feel free to ask
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#3 User is offline   Tai Ren 

• Pip

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

yay cookie! -noms cookie-

& even more yay! To what I've been told the anime isn't over, that next month another season is coming out. Something about having to stop the anime to let the manga go further. Though I never read the manga so I dunno what's gonna happen. Though I am not sure if its true or not, just gotta wait and see if it happens. Vongola X Season.

#4 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:35 PM

Yeah that's what I've heard that the anime isn't truly over yet. But I another season won't start at the earliest unitl Late April early May with the next season of anime
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#5 User is offline   Okko 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 59615

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

Welcome traveler! May the forum gods be good to you!
ACen 2013
Akihiko Sanada (Mayonaka Arena Version)- 100%
Malik Caesar (Tales of Graces F) 100%
Rei Ryugazaki (FREE!) 100%

#6 User is offline   Inkwell09 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60472

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

hey there :D
Welcome to the forums. If you've got any questions, just ask us! I'm sure one of us can help ya out :D
[font="Book Antiqua"] ACen 2014 Cosplays
--Gintoki (Gintama)****MAYBE
--Rin (Free!)
--Mink (DMMD)
--SURPRISE NOSTALGIC COSPLAY

#7 User is offline   Tai Ren 

• Pip

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:42 AM

thank you everyone .w. there's still alot i dont get but i'll try and learn.

& yeah, i wasn't happy the anime ended, but im not too thrilled its starting up again... then i gotta deal/suffer the wait of it coming out with subtitles and i didnt greatly care for the bit of manga i did read with the Shimon family and other junk. but if it does come out i guess i'll watch it and give it a try.

#8 User is offline   RaveZombie 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61169

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

Welcome to the forums :zombie: Hope you get to come to ACen as well ^.^ I'm sure you will make plenty of friends!!!
THE RAVE ZOMBIE!!!!!!!

#9 User is offline   IchigoKitKat 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58822

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:17 AM

Hey cutie. Welcome to the forums
Surprise Cosplay!

2011 COSPLAY
Luka-JBF Vocaloid
Katara- Avatar the Last Airbender

#10 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:26 PM

Welcome to the forums, We've been waiting for you.
ACen 15"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users