Anime Central Forums: Anyone dressing up as characters from Baccano? - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Anyone dressing up as characters from Baccano?

#31 User is offline   Izuhara_Torozu 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61968

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:51 AM

View PostKyoCaz, on 26 April 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

Aww that's Too bad >< Maybe next year :D haha

I'll work on some sideburns until then :P

I'm looking forward to seeing some Baccano pics, though, I know that much! I don't think I ran into one Baccano character all weekend!
Whether a tree lives to see the end of centuries
Or a random hand picks in instantly
Life is art, a miracle for all to believe
I must tell you that you lived beautifully

#32 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 9082

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:07 AM

I'm so sad I couldn't make it to the photoshoot, but I did see a Nice, an Ennis, and a Firo (who was amazingly nice, by the way!), and my sis and I did talk with quite a few people who were excited to see Baccano cosplayers, so that was fun. My sis' Nice costume still needs some slight tweaking, but overall I was happy with how ours turned out and had a blast as Jacuzzi!
Cosplay 2013:
Friday: Tsubaki (Sket Dance)
Saturday: Prince Alexander (King's Quest VI)
Sunday: uh, TMNT geek, lol

See you in the Alley! ^_^
Tenkuu no Chibi

#33 User is offline   wenchman 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60533

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

View PostGwydion, on 30 April 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

I'm so sad I couldn't make it to the photoshoot, but I did see a Nice, an Ennis, and a Firo (who was amazingly nice, by the way!), and my sis and I did talk with quite a few people who were excited to see Baccano cosplayers, so that was fun. My sis' Nice costume still needs some slight tweaking, but overall I was happy with how ours turned out and had a blast as Jacuzzi!

I didn't see you! )': my gf and I went as nice and jacuzzi as well, I was hoping to see others. Dx
Fandoms:
Kill la Kill / Psycho-Pass / Evangelion / Steins;Gate

Upcoming Cosplays:
ACen 2014; Nudisto Jakuzure Nonon / Asuka Langely Soryuu / Panty Anarchy

#34 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

I'm so sad i missed you! D: Yeah, my sis and I were stuck behind our AA table the whole convention, pretty much, and if we were both sitting, it was quite easy to not notice we were cosplaying - a lot of times people notice my sis but don't even see that I'm there, lol. So admittedly, we were fairly easy to miss.
Cosplay 2013:

Tenkuu no Chibi

#35 User is offline   The Phantom Tapper 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 60075

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:01 AM

View PostGwydion, on 30 April 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

That might have been my friends and I. I wish we could have ran into you two!!! Do you have any pictures of both of you in your costumes? I wasn't there on Friday unfortunatly.
ACen 2011: Friday- Maka (Soul Eater) Saturday- Belle, yellow gown (Beauty and the Beast) Sunday- Katara or Maka
ACen 2012: Saturday- Nice Holystone (Baccano) Sunday- Mario

ACen 2013: Friday: Yuki Cross white uniform (Vampire Knight) Saturday: Yuki Cross white uniform, Saturday evening: Nice Holystone? Sunday: Yuki Cross white uniform
ACen 2014: Saturday: Sophie Hatter (Howl's Moving Castle) Sunday: Sophie Hatter

#36 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:39 AM

http://www.facebook....=3&l=fb6e653d97

This was us (I'm happy I found a photo because my camera cord is currently missing). The Nice and Ennis I saw were walking together, but it was crowded as they were walking by so I didn't get a chance to talk with them, so if that was you, sorry for just missing you! :( Had it been less busy I definitely would have given a shout out!

Oh, almost forgot, also saw Isaac and Miria and got to chat with them for a minute (also really nice). ^_^
Cosplay 2013:

Tenkuu no Chibi

#37 User is offline   The Phantom Tapper 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 60075

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostGwydion, on 01 May 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

http://www.facebook....=3&l=fb6e653d97

This was us (I'm happy I found a photo because my camera cord is currently missing). The Nice and Ennis I saw were walking together, but it was crowded as they were walking by so I didn't get a chance to talk with them, so if that was you, sorry for just missing you! :( Had it been less busy I definitely would have given a shout out!

Oh, almost forgot, also saw Isaac and Miria and got to chat with them for a minute (also really nice). ^_^

Poopie that was us :( I wish we could have been able to talk to you two. It's just the Artist alley can be so...disorienting after a while, I suppose there's always next year. Well the picture of you two look great!
ACen 2011: Friday- Maka (Soul Eater) Saturday- Belle, yellow gown (Beauty and the Beast) Sunday- Katara or Maka
ACen 2012: Saturday- Nice Holystone (Baccano) Sunday- Mario

ACen 2013: Friday: Yuki Cross white uniform (Vampire Knight) Saturday: Yuki Cross white uniform, Saturday evening: Nice Holystone? Sunday: Yuki Cross white uniform
ACen 2014: Saturday: Sophie Hatter (Howl's Moving Castle) Sunday: Sophie Hatter

#38 User is offline   updownclockwise 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60324

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:15 AM

I posted this in the main photo thread, but in the hopes that the conga line vid doesn't get buried, I am crossposting here:

conga line vid and the all fabulousness it entails.

---

photoshoot pics

I have a good number of outtakes. If you want all the photos, pm me.

---

I had a great time taking photos of everyone and it was wonderful seeing people from last year =D

For those wondering, I was Chane at ACEN 2011 and Homura at the Baccano! photoshoot this year.
ACen 2014
Akemi Homura // Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion Story // Mourning vers.
Avatar // Fire Emblem: Awakening
Ismaire // Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users