• This topic is locked

Hiii Everyone

#1 User is offline   c-AM-g 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61296

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:45 AM

H-hii . - .
You can go by my user name c-AM-g?? which is short for centuryAMgothic. AM are my initials... And I like the font century gothic.... Aha.
This is going to be my second year going to Acen. I went last year. And last year I was so.... lost. x ~ x So very very lost. Only thing I actually was able to make it to was the soapbubble. Which I really liked.... I stayed all weekend. So I just kinda walked around the whole time, checked out cosplays, it was fun buttt this year though I wanna make it to the masquerade, hopefully.... Maybe find people to interact with. Might take a friend with this time. It was pretty lonesome.

I cosplay a lot. Normally I'll make the outfits then I'll have friends wear them so I can take pictures.... I like sewing and making patterns outta newspaper. I've done every character from Alice in Wonderland. Orihime I did opening I think its opening 10 her school attire that matches Rukia's and I did her arrancar and Neliel as adult in her torn green and arrancar. I've sewn a lot for friends. I do a lot of special effects makeup and makeup in general too. I also make my own clothes from designs I come up with. So I'm just all over the place. It's kinda of a secret in a way though. People are normally shocked when they find out I'm into anime or Asian culture in general.

I like a lot of mangas and I've watched A LOT of animes. I really like dark gory ones more though. I have a thing for shojo mangas. They are just so cute to read.... I can't resist it . _ .

I'm a gamer. Like crazy. I don't really have a pref. on what console. The only gaming system I'm missing pretty much is a ps3. I still own a nitentdo 64, playstation 1, still have an atari. My all time favorite games would be AM Alice for PC. Silent Hill for PS. Final Fantasy I~XIII and Left 4 dead. Mario. This list could go on actually.... Ha. So... yeah.... Hiii. :lol:

This post has been edited by c-AM-g: 06 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

Always collect whats useful. Reject only your ignorance - and you may survive.

#2 User is offline   rwarsauce 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 46332

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:30 AM

Heelloos ^o^

#3 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

Welcome to the forums~!
ACen 15"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#4 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

greetings. welcome to the forums. have a cookie *hands cookie*

This is the perfect place to find new friends to meet up with at ACEN so its not so lonely. I would love to see some of the things you've sewn. it sounds like you've made some really interesting ones

What are some of your favorite mangas?
ah Skyrim....I could go on about my problems with that games.....

Wow that is a lot of hobbies. I hope that This ACEN is the best ever for you. if you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask. I may not have been to as many ACEN's as some people but I know plenty
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#5 User is offline   c-AM-g 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61296

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:22 PM

Thank you thank you thank you ^ ^

@Magi// Aaah... That's such a hard one cause I have a lot of favorites. I really liked Nana by Ai Yazawa but that's just one outta hundreds. Aha.
And Skyrim is.... okay. Not the best not the worse of all games. But enough for me to not want to play it anymore. It disappointed.
Always collect whats useful. Reject only your ignorance - and you may survive.

#6 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:31 PM

Ah I've heard of Nana and what I've heard is good.

I agree about Skyrim. It's not bad but its very disappointing as a sequel to Oblivion. Are you playing anything else at the moment?
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#7 User is offline   Kent 

• Berserker
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 61118

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

<------- I love gory anime also like Berserk and the manga also. I can not wait for the movies to come out this year (in japan anyway). Welcome to the forum and I'm also from wisconsin. Acen is awesome and so is Final Fantasy XIII-2 comes out soon....

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users