• This topic is locked

Power drop question

#1 User is offline   Tokoz 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 18712

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:52 PM

My group has been waiting to pay for our table until we heard more about the new way power was being handled this year. Has anyone heard anything about power prices or the changes that were going to happen?

#2 User is offline   JujuFox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 45794

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:30 PM

This is from another thread from the DH...

Voltaire30 said:

Powerdrops will be done through the convention center this year. That being said we will be releasing additional details about costs and how to go about ordering things after the time frame people were given to pay for their Aa items. That deadline is one month and one week from when they were approved. So we will go with an easy date like January 23rd. On that date we should be releasing any tables that were not payed for to the waiting list, and the procedure to get a power drop.

If I were you I would pay for your table asap. I don't think you will be paying for it(power drop) through ACen on their site(like we do for badges and such), but I also don't know for sure. Like you I am waiting to see this info. Just be patient! :)

This post has been edited by DavenEvanXaviour: 29 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

Attending since 2005 ~ Artist Alley '06, '11, '12, '13, & '14

Cosplays 2014: Friday: Ness(female version) Saturday: Chell Sunday: Myself
Cosplays 2013: Friday: Major Motoko Kusanagi(picture) Saturday: Chell(picture) Sunday: Ness(picture)

Check out my shop Geeky Cute Crochet on Etsy!

#3 User is offline   AnimeMonster 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 33720

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

Heard anything new about getting a power drop?
I am the greetest and I am leaving for no raisin.

#4 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:23 AM

Sadly, not yet. To be honest I am a bit behind, and should be all caught up this weekend if all goes well.
My Apologies,
Phillip
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users