Winter Anime List Better late than never

#1 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 57580

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

Winter Anime List

Been busy so I hadnt posted it yet, but better late than never so here we are again with the Winter Anime List!~

The List provides images and basic info on the series, plus its comes in an easy to save JPG format.

The list comes from Neregate.Com, they usually release list by seasons. (Warning: The link I provided is SFW but beware that some sections of the site arnt/NSFW so dont stray off from my link)

And once again, what series are you looking foward too??

--------------------------------------------------
Mine are: (Note- As an extra I included youtube links to the previes of the ones I will more than likely be watching)

Lupin III-
I loved the old lupin series.

Kyousogiga - PV
Seems like a CRAZY fun series. I really want to check it oput after seeing the PV.

Rinne No Lagrange - PV
Giant Robots/Mechs Yay!!

Mouretsu Pirates - PV
Space Pirates anime are always fun. =)

Nisemonogatarai -
The follow up to bakemonogatari! One of my fav series.

Brave 10 - PV
Might be good, might be bad, will have to watch it to find out. The PV has plenty action packed to get me interested.

senhime zesshou symphogear -
Couldnt find any PV for this on D=
Pictures I found online look interesting though. Some kind of music-battle anime... It looks much more interesting than it sounds, just trust me. xD

And last but not least three movies. Camptain Harlock, New Runoni Kenshin and the Beserk Movies. =)
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

ACEN 2013 - Gene Starwin(Outlaw Star)
Go check my FB Album and give me suggestions!!!
[/size]Facebook DeviantArt

#2 User is offline   jsieczkar 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 17116

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:58 PM

I am having a hard time getting excited about the Winter season, I kept meaning to post a chart as well but never got around to it.
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Shin Kyoto Hen: looking forward to it most but Americans will not see it this winter
Another: The only show I am interested in for the winter. I have read some of the comic and it is good, but the art for the sho lacks any motivation.
Thermae Romae: looks so absurdly strange that I am sure to like it.
Berserk: The Golden Age Arc: Berserk made by Studio 4C, you cannot go wrong.
2008-2009 IRT - Callsign JR
2010 IRT Dispatch - Callsign JR
2011-Present Industry Relations Manager

#3 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

Hahah, yea I know what you mean. I been trying to make it a habit of posting Anime charts, not only do I like to see what ppl are interested in but it also helps me to keep up with new anime. Its just much easier to divide them by seasons.

I seen the trailer for Another and i was curious about it but at the same time it seems like something that is very plot driven so I will have to wait to see a few episodes before I can truly tell if I like it or not.

As a long time Berserk fan I am super exited to see this new Animation project, it looks beautiful. I cant wait to see how far they take it seeing as how far the manga has come since the original tv animation.

I'm hoping this time ALL the characters from the manga get put in. Cant wait to see Mr.Deus Ex Machina himself the Skull Knight in all his beautiful HD glory. *,*
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

#4 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:31 PM

Kill me Baby is going on my viewing list, end of story.

Not seeing a whole lot of anything that interests me in the Tv series releases, the OVA's section looks by far, more interesting.
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#5 User is offline   Normandy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59117

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:55 PM

I've been excited for Black Rock Shooter since it was announced. The OVA didn't do it justice IMO, but I have much higher expectations for the anime.

This post has been edited by Normandy: 30 December 2011 - 11:56 PM

#6 User is offline   TeenyDratini 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60822

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

Kyousogiga was released a few weeks ago as a one-episode ONA. I was really disappointed. The animation was great, though.

#7 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:47 PM

View PostTeenyDratini, on 31 December 2011 - 06:54 PM, said:

Kyousogiga was released a few weeks ago as a one-episode ONA. I was really disappointed. The animation was great, though.

My feel for Kyousogiga is that its more of a pilot than anything. They might make a longer series... I hope.
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

#8 User is offline   jsieczkar 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 17116

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:23 AM

Senki Zesshō Symphogear was awful on every level, I can't even come up with anything positive. The plot and dialog had to be written by a person suffering from Schizophrenia as neither made any sense. The director decided to try and use every camera angle that has been created and used none of them all well. I'm sure the entire staff took LSD until they all were having a bad trip then decided to work on the project. I will get myself drunk and see if that makes the show better, who knows.

On the other hand The Knight in the Area was a very present surprise. The show does seem more Touch like if I had to compare it another sports anime title, which if it can live up to Touch I will be happy. I was very plesently surprised with the animation of the show. I was thinking that I would be seeing lots of frozen burled "action" shots, instead almost all of the on field play was done at real pace or slowed down but still with full movement. I am liking the dynamic of the two brothers and I disagree about the older brother being an lawyer, he just seems that way with Kakeru lack of ambition in life. He kinda reminded me of Nodame in that he seems content to just be in reach of his older brother. I am excited about the next episode, and I will have to stock up on Samuel Smiths and Wells and Young's products for this show.
2008-2009 IRT - Callsign JR
2010 IRT Dispatch - Callsign JR
2011-Present Industry Relations Manager

#9 User is offline   FOFdanny 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59390

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:32 PM

View PostNormandy, on 30 December 2011 - 11:55 PM, said:

I've been excited for Black Rock Shooter since it was announced. The OVA didn't do it justice IMO, but I have much higher expectations for the anime.

I hope so. The OVA was really disappointing

#10 User is offline   Animexcel 

• Production Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 80

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

I'm looking forward to BRS too. The OVA was good, it seems the tv series is going to be kinda different. Other than that, I might catch Kill Me Baby!
ACen Mascot Artist

#11 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:31 AM

I recommend Kill Me Baby for people who enjoyed the 4-Koma as it is really similar.

Recorder and Randsell is funny for being so short. First Episode towards the end... nuff said.

Zero no Tsukaima F... I'm going to just say that NO progress has been made over 3 seasons and the 4th is just the same, so I'm not watching it any further than the 25 minutes spent watching the pilot.
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users