• This topic is locked

Code Geass: 2012

#1 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 59630

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:00 AM

I haven't seen a thread for this yet -- the series popularity has obviously died a little. BUT. Since a new season is going to be released VERY soon (it was supposed to have been released this month) I think there should still be a good amount of people cosplaying from this =] It's my favorite series after all. Not to mention the fact that they keep releasing merchandise, new manga side-stories, doujins, and keep coming out with more and more news of new things. It's a very memorable and popular series. So -- with that said, who will be cosplaying from Code Geass this year? -- AND -- who will you be cosplaying as?

Photoshoot will be at 4pm, Saturday, April 28th, 2012 outside the Hyatt at the Outdoor Wall.

I'll be cosplaying C.C., I have many versions of her that I have, so I'm not positive as to which I'll be bringing to the shoot (it all depends on my group and what they wear) but it will most likely be her Ashford school uniform version or the Black Knights uniform. I will be bringing Cheese-kun as well =] MMAOtaku, as far as I've heard definitely plans to be Zero and also bring his Ashford Uniform, he will be with me. I'm trying to get some of the group back together for another round of CG cosplaying.

We had a lot of attendance last year, so I'm hoping to see many people again this year!

-- Photo from 2011 shoot at the Treepatch --

Posted Image

Image Courtesy of Jason Lange.

This post has been edited by C2Queen: 20 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

Anime Central 2015 Cosplay:
  • Sinon - Sword Art Online II (Gun Gale Online avatar)
  • Rikka - Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai! (School Uniform)

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US or PM me personally.
PMing me is probably the faster way of receiving a response.

#2 User is offline   Mimiur 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59473

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:02 PM

I Will be C2 too. a freind ask me to do it

#3 User is offline   Lynn 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 57817

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

Yay! I am looking forward to this! My sister and I will hopefully be there as Lelouch and CC, depending on the day.
Sunday any time would work best for us, but if that really won't work for anyone else, then Friday morning would be our second choice.

C2Queen, I'm looking forward to seeing you (I think you know who this is...xD)! We'll finally be able to take pictures together! :D

#4 User is offline   animeotaku717 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 22655

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:39 PM

Hopefully I'll have a better chance this year to attend. I really hope to make it. Looking forward to it. Also remember Pizza hut lol is open at 11:00 so yeah a little hard to get the pizza if it's noon. Afternoon sounds great though. Enough time to get the pizza and get around there. ^_^
2015 Cosplays:
New and Old
Koro Sensei from Assassination Classroom
Persona 5 Protagnist
Teitoku or Admiral from Kancolle

#5 User is offline   Goldeneyeuro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 58858

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:34 PM

I missed this last year, hope to attend this year to get some pics. Haven't cosplayed from Code Geass before, but it's one of my favorite series.
Never be average... - myself.
When life has no purpose, you're dead already. - Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Planned ACen 2K15 Cosplays:
Lavi (2nd outfit, revamped and possibly possessed)- D. Gray Man, Rei Ryugazaki (nightclub outfit)- Free!, Munakata Reisi- K, Light Yagami- Death Note

My Flickr- click for my photos

#6 User is offline   zuka_versailles 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 37265

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:04 PM

I will not be cosplaying from Code Geass myself but my friend will be. She is going to be Nunnally from 'Nunnally in Wonderland' and she is wheelchair bound. This is her first cosplay and her first convention. She is really excited to do this and is looking forward to meeting everyone.
Cosplay Plans
TBD

#7 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:19 AM

View Postanimeotaku717, on 24 January 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

Hopefully I'll have a better chance this year to attend. I really hope to make it. Looking forward to it. Also remember Pizza hut lol is open at 11:00 so yeah a little hard to get the pizza if it's noon. Afternoon sounds great though. Enough time to get the pizza and get around there. ^_^

LOL. Good point... I might have another Pizza Hut meet this year again hosting as C.C. like I did for '11. I had it just before the Code Geass photoshoot on Saturday. I forgot for what time I put in for (me and my memory problems... jeez) I just remember it was around 3-4pm, Saturday if I'm not mistaken, same place as one of the options. When I get emailed back eventually -- I'll let everyone know details of the photoshoot, etc. You are cosplaying Lelouch? (Always happy to see more Lelouch cosplayers, that's for sure) Which version and do you have any pics of you in the cosplay?

View PostGoldeneyeuro, on 24 January 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

I missed this last year, hope to attend this year to get some pics. Haven't cosplayed from Code Geass before, but it's one of my favorite series.

I'm glad to see someone showing interest for taking pictures of the group! It's my all time favorite series -- since a new OVA is being released as well as a side story, hopefully our photoshoot gets more attention and more different costumes and characters >3

View PostLynn, on 22 January 2012 - 11:48 PM, said:

Yay! I am looking forward to this! My sister and I will hopefully be there as Lelouch and CC, depending on the day.
Sunday any time would work best for us, but if that really won't work for anyone else, then Friday morning would be our second choice.
C2Queen, I'm looking forward to seeing you (I think you know who this is...xD)! We'll finally be able to take pictures together! :D

Lelouch and C.C. you say? =o Hmmm... (thinking about who she knows who does that pairing) the only people I know who do that as sisters is Beck and Rachel, refresh my memory a bit? Or did I get it right? I'm sure I didn't =o= (Please don't be upset with me cause I'm not a good guesser! >o< I do have really bad memory problems that co-inside with my disability) Hmmm... I'm guessing you know me pretty well, your profile doesn't give me much to work with in figuring you out. And I'm not sure if your display name is your real name... x'D Wait... Lynn, are Eileen's twin sister?

View Postzuka_versailles, on 25 January 2012 - 03:04 PM, said:

I will not be cosplaying from Code Geass myself but my friend will be. She is going to be Nunnally from 'Nunnally in Wonderland' and she is wheelchair bound. This is her first cosplay and her first convention. She is really excited to do this and is looking forward to meeting everyone.

OMG! I'm dying waiting for that OVA to come out. I love the figurines they already released and I'm SO HAPPY they decided to make an OVA of it. I was desperately hoping they'd stop focusing on new merch and make actual episodes or an OVA instead of more picture dramas xox I don't think I've actually seen someone cosplay Nunnally in person (especially a version as cute as that!) I eventually want to do C.C.'s maid outfit from the wallpaper of Geass in Wonderland. I'm looking forward to meeting the both of you (if you are coming with her) Let her know she is not alone -- I learned not too long ago I'm in a pretty bad stage of MS and my legs and arms have been giving me a lot of trouble lately to where its becoming hard to walk without assistance. I wouldn't want her feeling out of place or all alone with her disability. She definitely has a friend in me and with my Lelouch (I'm sure he wouldn't object, he should listen to me anyways -- I'm always doing favors for that spoiled Britannian boy)! I'm the C.C. in the picture in the first post who has a Cheese-kun in her arms. I'll be bringing my GIANT (accurate sized) one my Lelouch bought me for Christmas to the shoot this year.

For general questions & questions about forum registration -- EMAIL US or PM me personally.

#8 User is offline   zuka_versailles 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 37265

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:33 AM

I will let her know. She has been trying to get around to watching some anime so she hasn't seen Code Geass yet but it's on her list of things to watch. A friend and I are making this cosplay for her as a present.
Cosplay Plans
TBD

#9 User is offline   Lynn 

• Pip

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:09 PM

Lelouch and C.C. you say? =o Hmmm... (thinking about who she knows who does that pairing) the only people I know who do that as sisters is Beck and Rachel, refresh my memory a bit? Or did I get it right? I'm sure I didn't =o= (Please don't be upset with me cause I'm not a good guesser! >o< I do have really bad memory problems that co-inside with my disability) Hmmm... I'm guessing you know me pretty well, your profile doesn't give me much to work with in figuring you out. And I'm not sure if your display name is your real name... x'D Wait... Lynn, are Eileen's twin sister?

Oops! Sorry, I forgot to include my name. Yes, it's us. :) You are a good guesser! Haha. ;) In any case, we're definitely looking forward to your photoshoot. It'll also be nice to see you again. I can't believe ACen is only a few months away!

#10 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:30 AM

View Postzuka_versailles, on 28 January 2012 - 10:33 AM, said:

I will let her know. She has been trying to get around to watching some anime so she hasn't seen Code Geass yet but it's on her list of things to watch. A friend and I are making this cosplay for her as a present.

If she can read -- have her read Nightmare of Nunnally the manga as well! Nunnally was such a powerful character in that. I'd watch the series before reading the side book though x.x Awww... that's really nice of you to do for her ;///; Hopefully the OVA of Nunnally in Wonderland gets released before the con!

View PostLynn, on 28 January 2012 - 04:09 PM, said:

Oops! Sorry, I forgot to include my name. Yes, it's us. :) You are a good guesser! Haha. ;) In any case, we're definitely looking forward to your photoshoot. It'll also be nice to see you again. I can't believe ACen is only a few months away!

It took a bit of guessing, but I finally got it =] I see. I didn't know you and your sister were going to cosplay as them! It seems like you two cosplay the same things as me and my group at the same time completely by coincidence x'D I mean your sister was Shizuo when I was Izaya, and now I'll be bringing my Lelouch back and you'll be C.C. and Lelouch as well. This is hysterical. LOL. Can't wait to meet up and get pics together!

#11 User is offline   Lynn 

• Pip

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:42 PM

It took a bit of guessing, but I finally got it =] I see. I didn't know you and your sister were going to cosplay as them! It seems like you two cosplay the same things as me and my group at the same time completely by coincidence x'D I mean your sister was Shizuo when I was Izaya, and now I'll be bringing my Lelouch back and you'll be C.C. and Lelouch as well. This is hysterical. LOL. Can't wait to meet up and get pics together!
[/quote]

Haha, it's Rachel and Beck. xD Ahh, sorry about the confusion. >>; Anyways, do you happen to know when we'll get an actual date and time for the photoshoot?

#12 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:49 PM

View PostLynn, on 29 January 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

Haha, it's Rachel and Beck. xD Ahh, sorry about the confusion. >>; Anyways, do you happen to know when we'll get an actual date and time for the photoshoot?

-Facepalm- I feel stupid. IM SO CONFUSED! x'D Thank you for clearing that up for me! You should have a picture on your page, otherwise the name "Lynn" is just going to make me think you are "Lynn." Sorry again! Oh man... Haha. No problem! In any case! That makes me like a MILLION times more excited! Since I've been trying to get pics with you guys for almost a YEAR now since last Anime Central. Glad you plan to attend the shoot! Which versions will you be bringing? I know you both have a few different ones. Hmm... it depends on how many people post in this thread, other people have already gotten approved for shoots because they had promising numbers post to go to their photoshoots (Like Final Fantasy). The closer the con is -- the more people check threads and come onto the site, I'd give it a few more weeks and maybe they will message me back. I already turned in a form. All depends on numbers -- but hopefully we'll get that Saturday shoot I'm hoping for in mid afternoon. I'll post on here as soon as I get word back.

#13 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

Update: Code Geass Photoshoot got a slot for Saturday, April 28th, it'll be at 4pm at the Treepatch.

#14 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 33071

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:20 PM

You know, there's actually a slight chance of me showing up again this year :3
Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.
I do have a Facebook! I do commission! Shoot me a message!

#15 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:55 AM

As Black Knights Kallen, that is
Currently Watching: Supernatural | Currently Constructing: n/a | Currently Playing: n/a | Next Con: DragonCon 2012?
---

~2012: Friday Cosplay- Vriska Serket(Make Her Pay)/Homestuck [100%] | Saturday Cosplay- Princess Zelda/Wind Waker [100%] | Sunday Cosplay- GLaDOS/Portal 2 [100%]
~2011: Saturday Cosplay- Suigintou/Rozen Maiden [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- Kallen Kozuki/Code Geass (Black Knights) [100%] [x]
~2010: Saturday Cosplay- Princess Rosalina/Super Mario Galaxy [100%] [x] | Sunday Cosplay- San/Princess Mononoke [95%] [x]
~2009: Saturday Cosplay- Kouno Tohru/Princess Princess [100%] [x] | Sunday Outfit- Neko [100%]
Other Cosplays Include: Rose Lalonde/Homestuck, Sakura Haruno/Naruto, Random Quidditch Player/Harry Potter, Trace/Onward Bound, Marceline/Adventure Time, Dead Shuffle Jade Harley/Homestuck, Dog Tier Jade Harley/Homestuck, and Dress of Eclectica Jade Harley/Homestuck.

#16 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:12 PM

View Postsweetbeanpaste, on 14 February 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

As Black Knights Kallen, that is

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I plan to wear Black Knights C.C. to the shoot and MMAOTAKU is going to be Zero, we'd be the perfect Black Knight trio! =o You make such a beautiful Kallen too ;////;

#17 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:16 PM

View PostC2Queen, on 14 February 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I plan to wear Black Knights C.C. to the shoot and MMAOTAKU is going to be Zero, we'd be the perfect Black Knight trio! =o You make such a beautiful Kallen too ;////;

Why thank you! :D
And I think I've decided to show. I don't need to do any work before the con because my costume is all complete, and since you and Eric will be there, I say why not. It was fun last year and I'd love to repeat it.

My photoshoot schedule for this year will be SO streamlined. Which will be hectic, but doable. I figure I'm in for an exciting Saturday.

This is literally my Saturday:

10:00-Arrive at the con. Swag.
1:30- Arrive @ PH photoshoot in Lotti Baskerville cosplay, which you’ll already be wearing anyway
12:00- end PH photoshoot
12:00-3:15- derp around with cosfam
3:30- Enter hotel room and change into Kallen Kozuki with GLaDOS and 3AM Jade Harley cosplays in tow.
4:00-4:30- Code Geass photoshoot
4:30-5:00-Quick change into GLaDOS LIKE A BAMF in the nearest bathroom and maybe do Jade makeup if you have time
5:00-6:00- Run the Valve photoshoot
6:00-6:30- Quickchange again in the nearest bathroom like a champ. Do Jade makeup if you didn’t do it before Valve.
6:30-8:00-Homestuck photoshoot.
8:00-whenever- Get back to hotel room, take a shower if you absolutely can’t live without one, try not to pass out, glowstick up, touch up your makeup, and get ready TO RAVE ALL NIGHT
---

#18 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:52 AM

Disclaimer and explanation time: Sorry to move you guys away from the tree patch, but you will have access to the outdoor wall. I have this horrible feeling that since there's so many heels and big, beautiful dresses and white uniforms... and the tree patch being notorious for turning into a giant mud pit at the hint of a sprinkle and April with La Nina and.. and... nuuuuu! ... the stain-fighting momma in me cringes to think about this.

#19 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

View Postcactusmomma, on 19 February 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

Disclaimer and explanation time: Sorry to move you guys away from the tree patch, but you will have access to the outdoor wall. I have this horrible feeling that since there's so many heels and big, beautiful dresses and white uniforms... and the tree patch being notorious for turning into a giant mud pit at the hint of a sprinkle and April with La Nina and.. and... nuuuuu! ... the stain-fighting momma in me cringes to think about this.

It's still going to be at 4pm, though, yes?
---

#20 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:59 PM

Mhmm... though, you'll be sandwiched in between Ao no Exorcist and One Piece.. so make sure you have your poses and photo ideas down on paper!

#21 User is offline   HotFrenchFry 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60094

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:23 AM

I'll be cosplaying Zero this year, like I have the past three years. I'm hoping to find a good group of people to roam around the con with, so if anyone is interested feel free to contact me, otherwise I'll be around! CAN'T WAIT!

#22 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

View Postsweetbeanpaste, on 17 February 2012 - 10:16 PM, said:

Why thank you! :D
And I think I've decided to show. I don't need to do any work before the con because my costume is all complete, and since you and Eric will be there, I say why not. It was fun last year and I'd love to repeat it.

My photoshoot schedule for this year will be SO streamlined. Which will be hectic, but doable. I figure I'm in for an exciting Saturday.

This is literally my Saturday:

10:00-Arrive at the con. Swag.
11:30- Arrive @ PH photoshoot in Lotti Baskerville cosplay, which you’ll already be wearing anyway
12:00- end PH photoshoot
12:00-3:15- derp around with cosfam
3:30- Enter hotel room and change into Kallen Kozuki with GLaDOS and 3AM Jade Harley cosplays in tow.
4:00-4:30- Code Geass photoshoot
4:30-5:00-Quick change into GLaDOS LIKE A BAMF in the nearest bathroom and maybe do Jade makeup if you have time
5:00-6:00- Run the Valve photoshoot
6:00-6:30- Quickchange again in the nearest bathroom like a champ. Do Jade makeup if you didn’t do it before Valve.
6:30-8:00-Homestuck photoshoot.
8:00-whenever- Get back to hotel room, take a shower if you absolutely can’t live without one, try not to pass out, glowstick up, touch up your makeup, and get ready TO RAVE ALL NIGHT

Oh man, you've got quite a task for yourself. Every of your photoshoots is one after another! O__O How the heck did that happen?! Definitely have your cosplays lined up beforehand. Bring a good reliable bag to put your cosplays in. If you bring the bag to shoots, set it on the side with a friend, etc or somewhere you can keep an eye on it. I'm going to love seeing you as Kallen again~! I just hope this won't be too much of a strain going immediately from cosplay to cosplay. Mine have hour gaps to where I can take my time changing. Don't want you to overwhelm yourself and end up not having all that much fun / stress out from costume problems, etc. Make sure to brush out wigs, iron costumes, look and check materials for any possible flaws the week before the con Kallen-chan!

View Postcactusmomma, on 19 February 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

No problem at all. I'm sure everyone is alright with this. Last year Suzaku fell on the ground because of his boots and the grass (thank god it wasn't pavement) but yeah, that wouldn't be nice. My Empress dress got a little dirty last year ( it won't be getting a re-wear anytime soon because Lelouch and Suzaku accidentally stepped on it and ripped off parts of the dress =o= ) I don't mind though, I got a really good wear out of it. But thank you for thinking of that and moving us to a nicer possible space. Anyway you can link us/show photo of where this wall is?

View PostHotFrenchFry, on 20 February 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

I'll be cosplaying Zero this year, like I have the past three years. I'm hoping to find a good group of people to roam around the con with, so if anyone is interested feel free to contact me, otherwise I'll be around! CAN'T WAIT!

Wonderful~!
Always happy to see more people cosplaying Zero! Talk to me and maybe we can roam around together a bit. I might be with a group with others, I have a main Zero with me, but anyone in CG cosplay is always welcome to hang with me as long as you don't start drama. I'll be wearing my Black Knights C.C. cosplay from 4pm probably till around 9pm on Saturday.

#23 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:38 PM

The wall is by the flagpoles and just under the smoker balcony: http://img.photobuck...en/IMG00282.jpg

There's enough space on the cement for everyone, but I would really recommend staying off the grass, just in case.

#24 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

View Postcactusmomma, on 20 February 2012 - 11:38 PM, said:

The wall is by the flagpoles and just under the smoker balcony: http://img.photobuck...en/IMG00282.jpg

There's enough space on the cement for everyone, but I would really recommend staying off the grass, just in case.

Thanks again! I don't know how fancy of costumes people will have this year but hopefully with this change of scenery we can get in some really interesting poses. I want to get creative with the background if possible. To be honest it's reminiscent of the United Nations (definitely not super fancy and decked out with flags like that it just reminds me of a more government building) it gives me that kind of feel. I think it'll work pretty awesomely for those cosplaying Black Knights members, Zero, Knights of the Round, military. It could even give a field trip look too somewhat for those cosplaying Ashford Uniform. I can totally work with this =]

#25 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:15 AM

I just had to take in the backseam of my Black Knights uniform top because apparently I've lost weight!

I'm even more excited now :D
---

#26 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

Super amazing seeing you guys! It was a small meetup this year, but I had SO much fun. Posting pics tonight!
---

#27 User is offline   Goldeneyeuro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 58858

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

Still have a large number of pictures to edit and then upload, but I did get my batch of Code Geass photoshoot pictures uploaded onto my Flickr. Had a great time, there were several other Code Geass characters that I either saw or heard through friends that there were cosplays of but didn't make it to the shoot, which was unfortunate (I heard there was a Jeremiah Gottwald cosplayer wandering around, which I would have LOVED to have seen).

Will be slowly updating My Flickr account the rest of this week with my pictures.

Otherwise, the Code Geass set of pictures has been uploaded In this set

Enjoy, please let me know if you'd like originals via PM.

This post has been edited by Goldeneyeuro: 01 May 2012 - 09:47 PM

Never be average... - myself.
When life has no purpose, you're dead already. - Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Planned ACen 2K15 Cosplays:
Lavi (2nd outfit, revamped and possibly possessed)- D. Gray Man, Rei Ryugazaki (nightclub outfit)- Free!, Munakata Reisi- K, Light Yagami- Death Note

My Flickr- click for my photos

#28 User is offline   C2Queen 

• Publication Staff
  • PipPip

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:31 AM

I'm sorry to those who were at the shoot who were expecting me there (considering I was supposed to run it! >x<; It is my favorite series after all...) I had some unexpected things occur and a private shoot of mine ran late too. So much happened. I came just after the shoot ended as Black Knights C.C. and everyone had to split. I didn't feel well enough to get into full cosplay Sunday but I had intended to wear Black Knights then as well. I didn't get pictures with either of my Zero's or my Kallen, so I was disappointed but I did have tons of fun during the time I did wear C.C. At one point when my Zero cosplayer was at his Kuroshitsuji shoot I stole his mask and cape as C.C. and paraded around the hotel with those on for about an hour or two. I did get pics with a C.C. and Lelouch though I had been hoping to cosplay with since last ACen.

Hopefully I'll be wearing C.C. to other upcoming cons and bring her back and get to do her again for ACen 2013 (a new version of course, like every year I bring her). I'm glad you guys had fun despite the low turnout! I had talked to several of the people mentioned (a Cornelia, Emperor Lelouch, Zero's, Jeremiah) I think people intended to make it they just weren't aware of the location of the shoot. I literally had no idea where this place was either. I was lucky that I had been shooting nearby with friends the day earlier and they showed me the location. I saw some CG people walking in the wrong direction looking lost (probably looking for the shoot) but couldn't catch them because they were too far away and I had already been late. Thank you to all who attended! I'm sorry I missed it!

This post has been edited by C2Queen: 02 May 2012 - 01:36 AM

#29 User is offline   sweetbeanpaste 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

Oh my god THIS ONE
http://www.flickr.co...157629581058214

You guys are literally the most attractive bunch of people I have ever met
---

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users