Feel free to mention anything I may have missed and I will add it to the list!
The Table Setup list includes anything you need on/around/for your table.
The Personal Supplies list includes all of the essential items you will need to run the table and keep yourself running.
The Miscellaneous Supplies list includes all those items you might not think you need, but will need in a pinch(I know from experience some of these are essential).
The Tips list is all about the little things you might not always think of until it is too late.
- Table cloth/covering(1 for the table and 1 to cover up everything at night)
- Display shelves/racks/stands/etc
- Make sure you have enough chairs(only 2 are provided per table)
- Pricing stickers or signs
- Business cards
- Inventory sheet
- Power Strip and extension cord - if you need power
- Trash bag/can
- TV tray - if you need a work surface behind your table
- Cash box(locking w/keys)
- Credit Card receipts(if you are taking CCs)
- Bags/boxes/something for sold goods - we got a lot of people asking for plastic bags last year
- NON PERISHABLE FOOD STUFFS - You will get hungry, and their food is expensive!
- Water bottles that you can refill
- Hand sanitizer, sunblock, lotion, and any other hygienic items you may need
- Camera - cosplayers will be wandering around
- Butt cushions
- Laptop/printer/machine - as long as it complies with the rules
- Portable Power Station(if you aren't getting a power drop)
- Duct tape
- Regular clear tape
- Permanent markers/pens/pencils/erasers
- Safety pins
- Plain white paper or notepad
- Extra supplies for what you sell(needle/thread if you sew, extra pieces, etc)
- Band-aids(booboos happen sometimes)
- Keep Murphy's Law in mind - "If anything can go wrong, it will."
- Ensure your display and items are secured to your table in case your table gets bumped
- DO NOT LET THE CASH BOX OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!
- Most locking boxes come with 2 keys... don't lose them!
- Stock your box with at least $50 of singles to make change with(many ppl pay with $20s)
- Smile and make eye contact, just be friendly in general!
- Try to stand up every once in a while and stretch
- Make friends with your AA neighbors
- Keep personal items hidden under/behind your table, but not out of your sight!
- Keep exits and walkways clear - other AA people will be walking behind/around you to escape once and a while
This post has been edited by JujuFox: 14 May 2013 - 10:34 AM