Star Ocean 2012

#61 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 18421

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostSanzaki Kojika, on 04 April 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

Lol, my ToV time was like 30...but I did learn that apparently, I skipped something, but I mean, I did sidequests and still beat the boss, so not sure how that happened. That's pretty bad though if that CAN happen.

I got my Wii for Twilight Princess, lol, well more like I got my dad and lil sis to get it as a xmas present for me when it came out.

Well, I'll tell you now, probably no one's gonna be at the shoot. Even if I was, I'd be as SO1 (and ditto to my "group). We brought out our SO4 cosplays like 2 years ago, but it's been a while, and my Faize needs some minor repairs. I don't know why the scheduled a shoot. I think they just look through and are like "Oh, there's a thread about this, so let's make a shoot about it!" I was excited two years ago when I saw one, but yeah, when we went it was just me and my two friends there...and a guy who wanted pictures, lol. So don't expect there to be people. I probably won't even show up for it, since I've got Impa and Lucy, and I sorta wanna try to throw a Nami back on for the Sat OP shoot...too much already going on! But if I DO see any SO cosplayers (which is highly doubtful), I'll try to get them together on Sunday, lol.

I finished Tales of Vesperia in 85 hours. I went through all the side quests and looked for everything. The only reason I have over 180+ is because of what I told you lol Looking for every item, side skit, titles - there's SO much in that game that it's unbelievable that it's only one disk. It's by far one of my favorite RPGs out there.

That's alright lol I probably wouldn't go to the shoot either unless you were there and mainly because I have many other things I want to do as well. I guess when I finish a game like that, I get upset I didn't get everything. But like I said before, I got upset that I didn't get all the endings and it was only after I saw them on youtube. I suppose you can keep me updated if you like.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen
Fullmetal Alchemist - Greedling

#62 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 45789

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 04 April 2012 - 03:01 PM, said:

Wow, guess it was off brand then. But that was really lucky. Good thing Sonic only needed like one button. lol Tho if that was me, I'd be fighting over who got 1st player. lol I LOVE sonic, and was obsessed as a kid. lol You'd have to fight me to get to play Sonic. lol (even tho I'd be that person who'd die. lol) And I got FF7 for 20. I decided to just give it a shot at the VERY least, and I was utterly addicted. Many nights were had where I left the game on cuz I'd go to sleep playing. lol XD

And yeah, I heard the anime was just an after thought, but it would have been nice to see it. lol I love the game so much, I would have loved it. lol XD Guess i'm just happy I have the game. lol XD And I knew bout the name changes, and how many hated it, but I was neutral since I never really played it or cared too much. lol Tho I can understand in a way as people will look at Ratix and pass, but see Roddick, and might like it more. I guess at least. lol And yeah, Mp death was annoying. Boss level regualar enemies would just spam MP attacks and I'd die everytime. Very frustrating. (I was at the very end too. lol) I want to rebuy it and finish. Eventually. lol

And honestly, the dub is pretty good. Tales of games usually are decently. Then again, i'm biased. lol Most of my games I prefer to hear in english, besides fighting and other random stuff. (but I LOVE hearing attacks in japanese. lol) Anime is the exact opposite. I prefer almost everything in japanese. lol I'm loving the game so far. It's really fun. :D And you don't call it connections, but I do. lol You are lucky to have people like that. lol I have some gamers friends who were are as deep as me, but the more deeper ones are kinda jerks, and we don't talk anymore. So I just get everything myself usually. lol I'm EAGERLY awaiting Xenoblade right now. lol

We like too much of the same stuff. lol

Lol, I liked Tails, so I was fine with being 2P if I got to be him <3 FF7 was my first real console RPG, so it's what broke the surface for me. Prior to that was all emulators, and then I had Orphen, but that game is soo bad (even if I love the series).

Well, most animes that span from vgames tend to be pretty...bad, but ya sorta go in expecting that. I still thought it was pretty well done, at least compared to some of the other ones I've seen *coughcoughtalesofeterniacough*. I dunno, I just don't see WHY they changed them in 1, since they didn't change them in any of the other games! And actually, to me, Roddick sounds more harsh and cruel...and Ratix is a pretty gentle character, the name fits him more. Well, I got my Ratix cosplayer starting to use the Japanese names, although he only has the English game, haha, just cause I keep yelling at him! But it does bother me D:

The problem is, most of the games in the US tend to use the same voices. You don't get that kinda repetitive usage in Japan. Plus, at least with Star Ocean games, they are pretty notorious for getting at least one super awesome big name actor in there. Like SO1 had Miyano Mamoru as Ratix; SO2 had Akira Ishida as Ashton; SO3 had Souchirou Houshi as Fate; and SO4 had Saiga Mitsuki as Faize. And there were other big names in there, too, but those are the ones that I see and go nuts for. Like I played SO4 in English first (xbox version), but when the international came out, looved it to death. Saiga-san was so freaking awesome as Faize!! <3 I've actually met the dub actress for Meracle (and for Baccus, though I wouldn't have guessed Travis did him lol), and not only was the voice change really not that different from sub to dub, she was so freaking cute. And she was one of the like 4 people who recognized me at Faize's debut con XD

Ooh, I'm thinking about preordering Xenoblade cause I have a $25 best buy, and a $25 gamestop giftcards...

View Postnouseforaname, on 04 April 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

I finished Tales of Vesperia in 85 hours. I went through all the side quests and looked for everything. The only reason I have over 180+ is because of what I told you lol Looking for every item, side skit, titles - there's SO much in that game that it's unbelievable that it's only one disk. It's by far one of my favorite RPGs out there.

That's alright lol I probably wouldn't go to the shoot either unless you were there and mainly because I have many other things I want to do as well. I guess when I finish a game like that, I get upset I didn't get everything. But like I said before, I got upset that I didn't get all the endings and it was only after I saw them on youtube. I suppose you can keep me updated if you like.

The onyl thing I didn't do in ToV was when ya hafta like gather pieces of a weapon or something? They barely mentioned it, but apparently it's actually part of th storyline. I wasn't the only one who skipped it though. My big Tales fanatic friend skipped it, too. haha. Lol, but that's just it, I did like at least 95% of the same thing. I just spent like 1 hr per dungeon, even with getting everthing in it. I can't help it. I powerhouse through things...XD

Yeah, it's just not really worth it...if I knew other cosplayers were going (hence the whole initial reason for this thread), it would be one thing...cause I mean, like I said, I have a cosplay from every game cept Blue Sphere now. I would bring one along to match the people there, haha.
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:
Friday- Lyfa, Sword Art Online
Saturday- Impa, Skyward Sword
Sunday- Mimiru, .hack//sign

Look for me in AA~!

#63 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

The Fell Arms. Seven weapons and I managed to find them all after I finished the story. You can actually go back and fight the last boss even after you finished the game. There is another dungeon too. It's pretty damn long and hard. You kind of need a map from online to finish it as well. The reason why I have to replay the game a third time is because I sold Karoline's weapon lol Never sell your clothes or weapons. I learned this after I read the achievements.

Well that's okay. If you like then we can still run into each other.
Mighta been a time when I loved her too but you take that away, you always been the one.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#64 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

Lol, well, I fig when I haz the monies, I'll go have a friend get me the ToV PS3 version. Cause while I won the xbox version and that's what I played, I don't exactly own a xbox, and won't buy one XD

Lol, well, I'll be in Artist Alley at table 101~ Friday and Sat I'll be out for a bit for panels and photoshoots, though lol
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:

Look for me in AA~!

#65 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

Haha, the PS version is all japanese though, isn't it? It has that extra character too as well as extra moves and items. I only want a PS3 for the Naruto games and that. And the blu-ray player.

I'll PM you and plan something out.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#66 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

I can understand Japanese, so I don't mind. I jsut wanna play with FLYNN! I got my dad to get a PS3 instead of a Blu-ray, since my PS2 was going too, yay~
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:

Look for me in AA~!

#67 User is offline   Ramza Beoulve 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 2974

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

View PostSanzaki Kojika, on 04 April 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

I can understand Japanese, so I don't mind. I jsut wanna play with FLYNN! I got my dad to get a PS3 instead of a Blu-ray, since my PS2 was going too, yay~

Yeah, but I don't think you can play J games on PAL or US
Mom 2/5/1962-7/22/2006 <3
-Siempre en nuestras corazones-

Always remember the longer you live the sooner you'll bloody well die!

#68 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

View PostSanzaki Kojika, on 04 April 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

Lol, I liked Tails, so I was fine with being 2P if I got to be him <3 FF7 was my first real console RPG, so it's what broke the surface for me. Prior to that was all emulators, and then I had Orphen, but that game is soo bad (even if I love the series).

Well, most animes that span from vgames tend to be pretty...bad, but ya sorta go in expecting that. I still thought it was pretty well done, at least compared to some of the other ones I've seen *coughcoughtalesofeterniacough*. I dunno, I just don't see WHY they changed them in 1, since they didn't change them in any of the other games! And actually, to me, Roddick sounds more harsh and cruel...and Ratix is a pretty gentle character, the name fits him more. Well, I got my Ratix cosplayer starting to use the Japanese names, although he only has the English game, haha, just cause I keep yelling at him! But it does bother me D:

The problem is, most of the games in the US tend to use the same voices. You don't get that kinda repetitive usage in Japan. Plus, at least with Star Ocean games, they are pretty notorious for getting at least one super awesome big name actor in there. Like SO1 had Miyano Mamoru as Ratix; SO2 had Akira Ishida as Ashton; SO3 had Souchirou Houshi as Fate; and SO4 had Saiga Mitsuki as Faize. And there were other big names in there, too, but those are the ones that I see and go nuts for. Like I played SO4 in English first (xbox version), but when the international came out, looved it to death. Saiga-san was so freaking awesome as Faize!! <3 I've actually met the dub actress for Meracle (and for Baccus, though I wouldn't have guessed Travis did him lol), and not only was the voice change really not that different from sub to dub, she was so freaking cute. And she was one of the like 4 people who recognized me at Faize's debut con XD

Ooh, I'm thinking about preordering Xenoblade cause I have a $25 best buy, and a $25 gamestop giftcards...

I heard they all usually suck. lol Tho I'm sure if you are a diehard fan, you'll find a way to look past that. lol And I can see where you are coming from, tho I dunno Ratix just sounds weird to me for some reason. lol Roddick sounds like a generic name they'd give from something Japanese, so I don't really pick that one either. lol So I'm really just in the middle here. lol The only time I'd pick an american name is for Sonic. lol I can't stop wanting to call Dr. Eggman Robotnik. lol I grew up with that name. (And it seems they are trying to make Robotnik canon as like a last name or something. lol) And yeah we only have like a handful of VAs over here, but i'm getting to the point of recognizing Japanese VAs too now. I'm not on name basis just yet, but a few are popping up, like Norio Wakimoto, who definitely one of my faves, and Kazuya Nakai (another favorite. lol) Tho I do respect american voice acting. JYB, Cam Clarke, Travis Willingham, and Yuri Lowenthal? All good people. lol

And DO IT. lol It comes bout tomm. and it's deemed one of the best rpgs released in a long time (jrpg that is) that game has enough gameplay to keep your hands full for 100 hours apparently. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#69 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

View PostRamza Beoulve, on 05 April 2012 - 12:14 PM, said:

Yeah, but I don't think you can play J games on PAL or US

You can on the PS3~ as mentioned, I've already played part of Tales of Graces (Japanese version) on it~

View PostXenoBlade, on 05 April 2012 - 12:33 PM, said:

I heard they all usually suck. lol Tho I'm sure if you are a diehard fan, you'll find a way to look past that. lol And I can see where you are coming from, tho I dunno Ratix just sounds weird to me for some reason. lol Roddick sounds like a generic name they'd give from something Japanese, so I don't really pick that one either. lol So I'm really just in the middle here. lol The only time I'd pick an american name is for Sonic. lol I can't stop wanting to call Dr. Eggman Robotnik. lol I grew up with that name. (And it seems they are trying to make Robotnik canon as like a last name or something. lol) And yeah we only have like a handful of VAs over here, but i'm getting to the point of recognizing Japanese VAs too now. I'm not on name basis just yet, but a few are popping up, like Norio Wakimoto, who definitely one of my faves, and Kazuya Nakai (another favorite. lol) Tho I do respect american voice acting. JYB, Cam Clarke, Travis Willingham, and Yuri Lowenthal? All good people. lol

And DO IT. lol It comes bout tomm. and it's deemed one of the best rpgs released in a long time (jrpg that is) that game has enough gameplay to keep your hands full for 100 hours apparently. lol

Prolly cause you're not used to it,but to me, Roddickjust sounds so much harsher D: and like I said, doesn't fit him as much, either. Well, I'm a sucker for the seiyuu, since I've met several of them, that has helped! but when you listen to so much in Japanese, yah, you pick it up. Heck, when I was in Japan my first year, I swore I heard Detective Conan's seiyuu Takayama Minami on the radio...and then they identified her as such, haha. Oh, it's not that I don't respect what they do, it's just yeah, it's sorta limited.

Lol, well, 100 hrs for others is like maybe 60 for me if I'm lucky XD but I liked the other Xeno games...
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:

Look for me in AA~!

#70 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

View PostSanzaki Kojika, on 05 April 2012 - 08:57 PM, said:

You can on the PS3~ as mentioned, I've already played part of Tales of Graces (Japanese version) on it~

Prolly cause you're not used to it,but to me, Roddickjust sounds so much harsher D: and like I said, doesn't fit him as much, either. Well, I'm a sucker for the seiyuu, since I've met several of them, that has helped! but when you listen to so much in Japanese, yah, you pick it up. Heck, when I was in Japan my first year, I swore I heard Detective Conan's seiyuu Takayama Minami on the radio...and then they identified her as such, haha. Oh, it's not that I don't respect what they do, it's just yeah, it's sorta limited.

Lol, well, 100 hrs for others is like maybe 60 for me if I'm lucky XD but I liked the other Xeno games...

It's a possibility, tho as it is now, I don't favor either. lol And that is awesome. I don't think I'm at that level yet. lol Tho if I heard the two I mentioned, then I would, but then again, they have very distinct styles. They have the same voice type for their characters for the most part. lol

And well 100 is a lot, it's if you try to search every nook and cranny. I'll probably get about 70 or 80 or so. lol Also it's not part of the Xeno series. The name is a homage to the mastermind of the Xeno games.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#71 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 05 April 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

It's a possibility, tho as it is now, I don't favor either. lol And that is awesome. I don't think I'm at that level yet. lol Tho if I heard the two I mentioned, then I would, but then again, they have very distinct styles. They have the same voice type for their characters for the most part. lol

And well 100 is a lot, it's if you try to search every nook and cranny. I'll probably get about 70 or 80 or so. lol Also it's not part of the Xeno series. The name is a homage to the mastermind of the Xeno games.

Lol, I used to be more open minded, but I dnno, I just can't listen to the English versions of things very well anymore XD

Lol, well, that's just it, that would be me searching every nook and cranny. As said, I'm pretty much a "power" player. I go through games faster than anyone else I know, and STILL get all the side stuff <3 Oh, yeah, I know that, but just saying
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:

Look for me in AA~!

#72 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

View PostSanzaki Kojika, on 05 April 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:

Lol, I used to be more open minded, but I dnno, I just can't listen to the English versions of things very well anymore XD

Lol, well, that's just it, that would be me searching every nook and cranny. As said, I'm pretty much a "power" player. I go through games faster than anyone else I know, and STILL get all the side stuff <3 Oh, yeah, I know that, but just saying

Trust me, I understand that all too well. I usually avoid most english dubs and names (kinda insulting to the original. I can understand some localazation stuff, like pop culture jokes and stuff, but not names. lol)

And mm okay. I'm in the middle. If I really like a game, I usually find myself powering through it myself. (tho I hate doing that. I try to take my time to enjoy the game. Like with Tales of Graces, I'm trying to stretch it out and not beat it so fast. Mass Effect 3 got devoured though. lol Makes me sad when the game is over so fast. lol And okay, just making sure. A LOT of people are confusing this with another Xeno title. (tho I'd love more Xenosaga, that game was my crack for a while. Cept 2. I hate the battle system in 2. lol XD)

This post has been edited by XenoBlade: 05 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#73 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 05 April 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

Trust me, I understand that all too well. I usually avoid most english dubs and names (kinda insulting to the original. I can understand some localazation stuff, like pop culture jokes and stuff, but not names. lol)

And mm okay. I'm in the middle. If I really like a game, I usually find myself powering through it myself. (tho I hate doing that. I try to take my time to enjoy the game. Like with Tales of Graces, I'm trying to stretch it out and not beat it so fast. Mass Effect 3 got devoured though. lol Makes me sad when the game is over so fast. lol And okay, just making sure. A LOT of people are confusing this with another Xeno title. (tho I'd love more Xenosaga, that game was my crack for a while. Cept 2. I hate the battle system in 2. lol XD)

Yeah...it makes no sense to change names. They are easy enough to understand, for the most part. I'm still the kinda person who doesn't really like the whole changing of honorifcs, though I understand that it doesn't translate well. It just totally ruins relationships.

haha, I just don't have the time to give lots of hours to vgames, so I tend to crunch it. That way I can actually PLAY it. Lol, well, I was thinking more like Xenogear and Xenosaga which are totally different, but in theory derive from the same basic stuff, so I put em together
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:

Look for me in AA~!

#74 User is offline   Ramza Beoulve 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 2974

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:40 PM

View PostSanzaki Kojika, on 05 April 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

Yeah...it makes no sense to change names. They are easy enough to understand, for the most part. I'm still the kinda person who doesn't really like the whole changing of honorifcs, though I understand that it doesn't translate well. It just totally ruins relationships.

haha, I just don't have the time to give lots of hours to vgames, so I tend to crunch it. That way I can actually PLAY it. Lol, well, I was thinking more like Xenogear and Xenosaga which are totally different, but in theory derive from the same basic stuff, so I put em together

I didn't like how they changed the dialogue of FFT in the remake. Lots of names of things changed.
Mom 2/5/1962-7/22/2006 <3
-Siempre en nuestras corazones-

Always remember the longer you live the sooner you'll bloody well die!

#75 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostSanzaki Kojika, on 05 April 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

Honorifics would explain more, but seeing how games like Call of Duty are the tops over here, most people would probably think that is too much to have in the game, and as much as we would all want designers and publishers to listen to us, they will be more worried bout trying to make everyone happy. >_> Ah well.

And I understand that. I can actually play stuff at work, so I can take a tad bit longer. (only thing good bout my job. lol XD) And yeah I know what you was meaning. lol Both link by having really borderline convoluted stories lol I remember hearing too that xenosaga was suppose to be a easier to understand Xenogears. Yeah...that worked. lol I love Xenosaga anyways. Xenogears is love too, but uber frustrating. Boss fights. *sighs* I just seen a lot of folk who think Xenoblade is like a sequel. lol In any case, I'm playing the mess out of it tommorow. lol Debating if I should skip the gym or not...tho I probably won't. Don't wanna skip the gym. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#76 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 05 April 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

Honorifics would explain more, but seeing how games like Call of Duty are the tops over here, most people would probably think that is too much to have in the game, and as much as we would all want designers and publishers to listen to us, they will be more worried bout trying to make everyone happy. >_> Ah well.

And I understand that. I can actually play stuff at work, so I can take a tad bit longer. (only thing good bout my job. lol XD) And yeah I know what you was meaning. lol Both link by having really borderline convoluted stories lol I remember hearing too that xenosaga was suppose to be a easier to understand Xenogears. Yeah...that worked. lol I love Xenosaga anyways. Xenogears is love too, but uber frustrating. Boss fights. *sighs* I just seen a lot of folk who think Xenoblade is like a sequel. lol In any case, I'm playing the mess out of it tommorow. lol Debating if I should skip the gym or not...tho I probably won't. Don't wanna skip the gym. lol

Honorifics tend to matter more for Japanese-based culture-based games, lol. But yeah, with Call of Duty, the honorics would be more like titles and the like. There's no way to make everyone happy

Oh, jelly D: though I obviously have a lot of freedome with it, too, haha. But that's beyond what I can do. So yeah, I'm limited by my home time, and since I just joined a gym, that's been eating a lot of my free time. I got a lot of things I like to do though, so that doesn't help
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:

Look for me in AA~!

#77 User is offline   emileighmorgan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61704

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:30 AM

Goodness.

#78 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

I finished my friend's Ratix's cosplay last night <3 Sorta half-assed, but was all I had time to do. It will be fun though, having another one to cosplay with, haha
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:

Look for me in AA~!

#79 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

Looking forward to see these costumes.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#80 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:56 AM

At this point we'll only be in them on Sunday, but hopefully we won't be hard to miss XD That will probably be my day to explore Dealer's Room, but the rest of the day I'll be at my table in Artist Alley~
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:

Look for me in AA~!

#81 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

I'll make sure to look for you on Sunday then. Is there a way to get a hold of you or should I just walk around yelling out your user name, because I will.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#82 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

LOL! Well, my AA table is 101, which makes it pretty easy. There's a wall of bookmarks on one side of it (I kid you not), and my banner says 'Sanzaki Kojika." And since I use my real hair for Illia, it's way too long, but I literally have butt-length blonde hair, so that makes it pretty easy to spot me, too XD
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:

Look for me in AA~!

#83 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

Oh right you mentioned that earlier, haha. I'll find you. I assume you'll be there the entire weekend?

And some reason I just want to play the last battle in TLH. Faize is a little very nice lady lol

This post has been edited by nouseforaname: 21 April 2012 - 10:19 AM

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#84 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:18 AM

Well, I'll be there MOST of the weekend. AA only has set hours, so I get to leave at night XD Plus, I'm hitting photoshoots, and running panels even. Like Friday, I got a panel at noon (so a friend will be at my table til 1), then a panel at 3 (though at this point, I'll still be there, since we have three panels and three panelists, no way to get my table watched during that time), and then a photoshoot at 5:30, so another friend (actually the one doing Ratix) will be covering my table for that half hour or so. My other panel is after hours, so I won't need to leave, lol. And Saturday I got photoshoots 1:30, and 2, so I'll be gone til like 3 or so, and then another shoot at 4:30. Not sure I'm doing ALL of those, but we'll see XD So that's why Sunday will be my day to peruse the AA and Dealer's room, which means for like an hour of the con I'll be out from my table XD
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:

Look for me in AA~!

#85 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

Friday then, then I'll go to the photoshoot on Saturday if it'll happen.

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#86 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:26 AM

Lol, yeah, I don't think anyone will be at the SO photoshoot (as mentioned, meh and my Ratix won't), but it would be cool if someone actually showed up XD since the last time it got scheduled it was just my group, not hopeful
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay:

Look for me in AA~!

#87 User is offline   nouseforaname 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

And that's why I'll just go to your table lol

ACen cosplay 2012:
Bioshock - Sander Cohen

#88 User is offline   Sanzaki Kojika 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

Haha, that's fine XD
~Sanzaki Kojika

2013 Cosplay: