• This topic is locked

Tier Deadline December 15th

#1 User is offline   Purplegodess 

• MAPS Director & Art and Publications Manager
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5803

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:01 PM

If you haven't gotten your badge yet, you may want to soon! A tier deadline is quickly approaching and the price will raise from 48$ to 53$ starting December 16th!

Art and Publications Manager
Convention Officer:Secretary 2008-2014
M.A.P.S. Director
Artist Alley DH 2007-2008

Live like there is no tomorrow, and dream like you'll live forever...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#2 User is offline   Maurizio 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61236

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

I really hate to bother you here, but is there some place I can go to see if my payment's been accepted? I paid for everything on the 16th of Dec. but my status on table and badge is still showing pending. I've tried sending emails and calling, but nobody's gotten back with me. :(

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:29 AM

View PostMaurizio, on 04 January 2012 - 07:23 PM, said:

I really hate to bother you here, but is there some place I can go to see if my payment's been accepted? I paid for everything on the 16th of Dec. but my status on table and badge is still showing pending. I've tried sending emails and calling, but nobody's gotten back with me. :(

This sounds like an artist alley geared post, but if I am mistaken please let me know. I have a couple of questions that may help us identify which pending status you are mentioning. Is the pending status regarding payment or approval / denial of your artist alley request to participate in the artist alley / art show? If you would be able to email my team, using one of the email addresses in my signature, with an answer to the question, we should be able to get back to you as soon as possible. I will also be talking with my team to see why emails may be going unanswered. If you would please include your name, studio name, payment method, order number, and user name you used to register for the artist alley / art show, in the email, it will greatly improve our ability to get you a response as quickly as possible.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#4 User is offline   Maurizio 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61236

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on 05 January 2012 - 05:29 AM, said:

This sounds like an artist alley geared post, but if I am mistaken please let me know. I have a couple of questions that may help us identify which pending status you are mentioning. Is the pending status regarding payment or approval / denial of your artist alley request to participate in the artist alley / art show? If you would be able to email my team, using one of the email addresses in my signature, with an answer to the question, we should be able to get back to you as soon as possible. I will also be talking with my team to see why emails may be going unanswered. If you would please include your name, studio name, payment method, order number, and user name you used to register for the artist alley / art show, in the email, it will greatly improve our ability to get you a response as quickly as possible.

The pending status is in regard to payment. Thank you so much! I've been frantic trying to reach someone. I'll email right away. :) Thank you!

#5 User is offline   blonjo 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61350

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:24 PM

Ok, so I really know this isn't the right place to be asking this, but honestly I've been sending so many emails that I'm starting to get frustrated.

How would I go about setting up a D&D game at ACen?? I have been trying to find out who I would need to have my boyfriend contact about setting up a D&D game at ACen for about three months now. His game is run at Dragon*Con in Atlanta every year since 2008, and has had a huge turn-out for it every year since. He's interested in running it at ACen this year since I go every year and I would love to be able to hang out with him at the convention that got me hooked on going to conventions! I have been sending emails to every address I can find that has to do with table top gaming, and haven't gotten any responses about it. I'm getting really frustrated since ACen is slowly getting closer and I need to know what to tell him so I can get him to order badges before they cost even more.

I do apologize about posting this here and kind-of-sorta dumping this on you, but you seem like one of the few people who is responding quickly and actually knows what is going on. I hope you can help me! Thanks in Advance!

#6 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

Have you tried emailing tabletopgaming-departmenthead@acen.org ? That should be the current email for the department head. You also should try posting in the TTG section of the forums, it will be more likely to be seen by the right people there. Also, if your boyfriend is interested in staffing, he could always contact the Chief of Staff (at chiefofstaff@acen.org ) about staffing in the tabletop department.
Special Needs and Compliance staff for ACen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
ACen 2015: Kumon Kaito (Kamen Rider Gaim), Ian Yorkland (Kyoryuger, Rowdy Roddy Piper
Wizard World 2015 (big maybe): Jemma Simmons
Youmacon 2015: Nightcrawler (tentative), Ian Yorkland

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My cosplay / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users