Anime Central Forums: AnimeWorld Indianapolis 2012 - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

AnimeWorld Indianapolis 2012 The new kid on the block hits Indianapolis for July 6th-8th, 2012

#1 User is offline   Kasemei 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 5705

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:09 PM

AnimeWorld Indianapolis is going to be hitting the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing from July 6th, 2012 to July 8th, 2012! Todd Haberkorn (who has voiced Death the Kid from Soul Eater, Hikaru from Ouran High School Host Club, and many other roles) will be officially MCing all three AnimeWorld Expos events!

Want an even sweeter deal and want to try to win two free badges? Right now they've actually started our Mascot Design Contest! Rules will be posted on the website soon! If you're interested, please message me at Kasemei@animeworldexpos.com.

Interested in checking out the website? Go to http://www.animeworldchicago.com/ ! We hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message! Our email is info@animeworldexpos.com or you can post in this thread!
Floating around the forums every so often.

Cosplays for 2011: Ciel Phantomhive Ballgown from Kuroshitsuji, Toph Bei Fong Fire Nation Disguise from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Revolutionary Girl Utena Schoolgirl outfit, and Meiling Hong from the Touhou Project.

#2 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:29 AM

Will have to consider since it isn't too far away.

#3 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:51 AM

All I see is the listing for Chicago.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
Santa on the crapper is officially dead.
Acens attended. 2001,2002,2007-2011.
STVO the 2013 Hellfire champ.

#4 User is offline   Gwydion 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 9082

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

Sounds great - Indy during the summer is perfect for me. I'll have to see if anyone I know would want to go. And a mascot design contest sounds like fun!

And also, I think this web address might help: http://animeworldexpos.com/indy/ ^_~
Cosplay 2013:
Friday: Tsubaki (Sket Dance)
Saturday: Prince Alexander (King's Quest VI)
Sunday: uh, TMNT geek, lol

See you in the Alley! ^_^
Tenkuu no Chibi

#5 User is offline   Kasemei 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 5705

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

View PostGwydion, on 06 December 2011 - 11:02 AM, said:

Sounds great - Indy during the summer is perfect for me. I'll have to see if anyone I know would want to go. And a mascot design contest sounds like fun!

And also, I think this web address might help: http://animeworldexpos.com/indy/ ^_~

Yeah, sorry about that! When I posted this post we hadn't finished the remodel of the website. www.animeworldexpos.com is now our main landing page with redirects available for each individual city! :)
Floating around the forums every so often.

Cosplays for 2011: Ciel Phantomhive Ballgown from Kuroshitsuji, Toph Bei Fong Fire Nation Disguise from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Revolutionary Girl Utena Schoolgirl outfit, and Meiling Hong from the Touhou Project.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users