• This topic is locked

What Would You Buy? I want to offer things people are intoerested in

#1 User is offline   Grimby 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61152

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:21 AM

I'm hoping to get a table this year and I was just wondering what people would be interested in. I am in the process of making pokemon plushies that are rather large. So far I have a 3' posable Dratini, and a 3' long Charizard. Would anyone else like to see any other pokemon there? If not pokemon, any other suggestions as to plushies?
I plan on making a large Heartless and perhaps a Mint Bunny... I just want to know what people would be interested in so I can have it there :D

I also am making fleece scarves with logos from various video game and anime things on them. Any particular requests or ideas? [:
I would really appreciate the input.. I've only done one other artist alley before (and we mainly did pixel art--which we'll have again)so I'm just curious as to what people would like to see.
Thanks! :D

#2 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:37 PM

Making scarves seems like a good idea. They're functional, durable, and portable. Ultimately, it's your decision what you make.

Thinking about scarves in other media, there's some famous examples in Doctor Who and Firefly. You may find some fans at ACen who also like sci-fi and fantasy... they might be interested. If you want to create scarves inspired by anime/manga/games, go ahead. Perhaps someone else will have recommendations on specific series and references.

I don't have any interest in Pokemon, so I can't help you there...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users