Anime Central Forums: Would you buy a sticker sheet of chibis? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Would you buy a sticker sheet of chibis?

Poll: Would you buy a sticker sheet at ACEN? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you buy a sticker sheet at ACEN?

1. Yes! (7 votes [58.33%])

Percentage of vote: 58.33%

2. Nope. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Maybe... (5 votes [41.67%])

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

Vote

#1 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60865

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:33 PM

Hello all,
Trying to decide how many sticker sheets to order for ACEN. I have several styles, you can see 2 complete sheets below. They are 3x4 inches with 5-6 main stickers each (each sticker is just over 1.5 inches tall). I would probably be charging around $3 a sheet. Would you buy one? Or two? (deal would be 2 for $5).

Also, I'm trying to decide what would be the most popular set. I will be doing:
Fruits Basket (seen below)
Naruto
Wolf's Rain (seen below)
Bleach
One Piece 1 (characters: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Usopp and Robin)
One Piece 2 (characters: Franky, Brook, Chopper, Ace, Law)
Fairy Tail

Please tell me which you would be most interested in. Thank you!

Here are two examples:
Posted Image

This post has been edited by IcyPanther: 15 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

I will (hopefully) be attending ACen 2015 as an Artist.
You can view my merchandise at my Etsy Shop.
Or visit my DA for more samples of my chibis and prints.
Feel free to message me with any suggestions or comments!

#2 User is offline   Kyannagirl 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58913

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

I would probably be most interested in buying either Fairy Tail, Fruits Basket, or Wolf's Rain. Those are the most unique. ^_^ I'll try to find you come ACen 2012. They look super cute!

#3 User is offline   BrokenRemnantStudios 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61094

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:49 PM

i'm usually the one that buys individual stickers...they still look super cute tho :)
Nerdy Art: Music to the Eyes

Our Website
Our deviantArt

#4 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:05 PM

@Kyanna -- aww, thank you! Do you have a favorite fairy tail character that I can maybe put on a sheet? :D

@Remnant -- I was debating doing single stickers, but for the price I figured doing a sheet would me more fun and give some more options :) And thanks for th button help! I think I've decided not to do them (my table is going to be on the verge of collapse at this rate) but they do have great prices there. I think I'm going to order my charms as well.

Question for you, since you have used their services before. For example, a set of 100 inch charms is 66lbs, or about $104USD. They mention taking out 20% -- does that mean that the new total is then $84 plus S&H? Just trying to figure out how much I'm actually going to be spending. It appears it's going to be a lot!

#5 User is offline   Kyannagirl 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 58913

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:36 PM

Gray Fullbuster and Gajeel Redfox are the guys who I would love to see on a sheet of stickers..either one! >_< Hehe if you do put either one of them on a sheet I'm gonna come behind the table and glomp you! No Seriously! I'm defiantly gonna come hit up your table!

#6 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:53 PM

View PostKyannagirl, on 14 November 2011 - 10:36 PM, said:

Gray Fullbuster and Gajeel Redfox are the guys who I would love to see on a sheet of stickers..either one! >_< Hehe if you do put either one of them on a sheet I'm gonna come behind the table and glomp you! No Seriously! I'm defiantly gonna come hit up your table!

Then I guess I shall be glomped :D Gajeel is my favorite and Gray is my sister's, so they're both going to be on the sheet in all their cute chibi glory! :0: :glomp: Can't wait to meet you! Here's hoping I get a table! =p

#7 User is offline   BrokenRemnantStudios 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:42 PM

"Question for you, since you have used their services before. For example, a set of 100 inch charms is 66lbs, or about $104USD. They mention taking out 20% -- does that mean that the new total is then $84 plus S&H? Just trying to figure out how much I'm actually going to be spending. It appears it's going to be a lot!"

That's something you'll have to ask them. Go ahead and shoot them an email. They're awesome about getting back to ya real fast! Good luck with the charms! I'll be doing plastic ones myself :)

BUT FIRST...we must get into the Alley...here's to hopin!! ><

Our Website
Our deviantArt

#8 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

View PostBrokenRemnantStudios, on 15 November 2011 - 01:42 PM, said:

"Question for you, since you have used their services before. For example, a set of 100 inch charms is 66lbs, or about $104USD. They mention taking out 20% -- does that mean that the new total is then $84 plus S&H? Just trying to figure out how much I'm actually going to be spending. It appears it's going to be a lot!"

That's something you'll have to ask them. Go ahead and shoot them an email. They're awesome about getting back to ya real fast! Good luck with the charms! I'll be doing plastic ones myself :)

BUT FIRST...we must get into the Alley...here's to hopin!! ><

I just did a preview of my shopping cart, and they take out 20% VAT -- so it's about an 18% subtraction here. I'll take it =p

I wish they would announce the date for it! I really hope it's a thursday, since that's the only day I don't work xD I don't want to not get a table because I had to go work retail. That would bite.

#9 User is offline   BrokenRemnantStudios 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:44 PM

Totally know what you mean...i'm a photographer and people are really lining up to get their holiday pictures done, so our studio is totally swamped! >< I hope they announce it soon, so i have a chance of asking for that day off

Our Website
Our deviantArt

#10 User is offline   Defyplums 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61052

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:36 PM

View PostIcyPanther, on 14 November 2011 - 05:33 PM, said:

Hello all,
Trying to decide how many sticker sheets to order for ACEN. I have several styles, you can see 2 complete sheets below. They are 3x4 inches with 5-6 main stickers each (each sticker is just over 1.5 inches tall). I would probably be charging around $3 a sheet. Would you buy one? Or two? (deal would be 2 for $5).

Also, I'm trying to decide what would be the most popular set. I will be doing:
Fruits Basket (seen below)
Naruto
Wolf's Rain (seen below)
Bleach
One Piece 1 (characters: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Usopp and Robin)
One Piece 2 (characters: Franky, Brook, Chopper, Ace, Law)
Fairy Tail

Please tell me which you would be most interested in. Thank you!

Here are two examples:
Posted Image Posted Image

OMG the Wolf's Rain chibi sticker sheet is freakin awesome!! I would most definately buy it. And Avatar TLA, too? you are my new favorite :highfive:
"If epic failures were Olympic events, I'd be on the Wheaties box."

#11 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:58 PM

Personally, I love stickers. The only issue I have is that I don't want to use them since who knows if the item I place them on I will keep or get damaged, and then I'm out that sticker or sticker set. XD But these are super cute! I definitely would love to buy the Fairy Tail and Naruto ones.

As for what may be the most popular...sadly, that's something that's difficult to answer. I think Fairy Tail and Avatar will be more popular than the others, considering the hype around Legends of Korra and Fairy Tail coming out on DVD, but Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece are steadily popular, and there are a lot of fans for Fruits Basket and Wolf's Rain as well. So trying to figure out which set will be more popular is difficult in that respect.
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (2%; Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#12 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

View PostDefyplums, on 16 November 2011 - 12:36 PM, said:

OMG the Wolf's Rain chibi sticker sheet is freakin awesome!! I would most definately buy it. And Avatar TLA, too? you are my new favorite :highfive:

:D Thank you very much! Avatar is freaking amazing, it is definitely a must have! I'll post all the sticker sheets once I get all the chibis drawn xD Haven't even started on the ATLA ones yet ^^;

Thanks for the commetns and love! <3 HOpe to see you at the con!

#13 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:25 PM

View PostAshori, on 16 November 2011 - 04:58 PM, said:

Personally, I love stickers. The only issue I have is that I don't want to use them since who knows if the item I place them on I will keep or get damaged, and then I'm out that sticker or sticker set. XD But these are super cute! I definitely would love to buy the Fairy Tail and Naruto ones.

As for what may be the most popular...sadly, that's something that's difficult to answer. I think Fairy Tail and Avatar will be more popular than the others, considering the hype around Legends of Korra and Fairy Tail coming out on DVD, but Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece are steadily popular, and there are a lot of fans for Fruits Basket and Wolf's Rain as well. So trying to figure out which set will be more popular is difficult in that respect.

Haha, omygosh, that is exactly how I am with buying stickers! I tend to just hoard them until I feel like using them on something special.

I'm glad you like them! I'll be sure to post all the sticker sets once I get around to drawing all the chibis so everyone can see them :D

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users