Anime Central Forums: 2012 Embassy Suites Rates and Terms - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2012 Embassy Suites Rates and Terms Block opens 11-1-2011

#1 User is offline   Hotel Relations Autobot 

• Hotel and Convention Site Relations Officer
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 61078

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:45 PM

The room block officially opens for the Embassy, Doubletree, and Hilton on 11-1-2011 at 8AM. If you book before then, you may not get the show rates-

Embassy Suites:

King Room Nonsmoking:
Single/Double: $164
Triple: $174
Quad: $184

2DB Basic Nonsmoking:
Single/Double: $185
Triple: $195
Quad: $205

Parking: $16/night

Room rates are quoted exclusive of local taxes and fees, currently 12.564%. Quoted rates will be offered, based on availability, two days before and two days after the above dates.

A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to hold each individual’s reservation. Such deposit shall serve to confirm the reservation for the date (s) indicated, and, upon check-in, shall be applied to the first night of the reserved stay. This deposit is refundable if notice is received at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained. All deposits shall be charged at the time the reservation is made.

Check-in time is 3:00 PM; check-out time is 12:00 PM (Noon).

#2 User is offline   Kasumisty 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 2097

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

How do you get quad? When I registered on the Embassy suites website they only had King rooms available and the max they would let me choose for occupants was 3...

#3 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

View PostKasumisty, on 16 April 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

How do you get quad? When I registered on the Embassy suites website they only had King rooms available and the max they would let me choose for occupants was 3...

Do you know if it's Single King or double King? Because to my knowledge it was four to a room.

The Double/Quads run out on the first day, or in some cases the first few hours, so you would have to call or register right when the block opens many times.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#4 User is offline   Kasumisty 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 2097

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

It's a single King but what I'm wondering is about having 4 people to a room because when I reserved it, the highest number I could choose for people was 3.

#5 User is offline   Babyloser 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59040

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:44 AM

Is the parking also for non guests and for coming in and out? Cuz I just wanna kno which hotel parking is the cheapest and where I can drive in and out for a whole day.

#6 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:27 AM

View PostBabyloser, on 23 April 2012 - 03:44 AM, said:

Is the parking also for non guests and for coming in and out? Cuz I just wanna kno which hotel parking is the cheapest and where I can drive in and out for a whole day.

I'm pretty sure you can't park at the Embassy without being a guest because to get in and out of their lot, you have to have a keycard.
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Unknown. Probably only going for a day in 2015

#7 User is offline   chainedbyroses 

• Special Needs Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 11017

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

View PostKasumisty, on 17 April 2012 - 08:02 PM, said:

It's a single King but what I'm wondering is about having 4 people to a room because when I reserved it, the highest number I could choose for people was 3.

Call the hotel. Like today or tomorrow. Before the con, at any rate.

The sofa in the main living room is a queen sleeper sofabed, so it is possible to have 4 people comfortably fit abed, an the room size is just the same as if it were a Double (which allows 4 anyway). It's more a matter of not wanting 12 people cramming into the cheapest room possible and violating the fire code, potentially risking the hotel getting into massive trouble a la fines, fees, and legal troubles. They'll need either your HiltonHonors member number or your reservation number to change your number of guests though. I'd advise against the "wait until checkin to let them know / avoid mentioning it" methods as A) bad idea (& illegal on the latter one), & B) that stuff is always more a headache that it is worth especially when you can call ahead and resolve it in under 10 minutes.

View Postmagishine, on 23 April 2012 - 04:27 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure you can't park at the Embassy without being a guest because to get in and out of their lot, you have to have a keycard.

Not the case here. The Embassy does not have its own lot -- it uses the Rosemont one also shared with the DoubleTree and Crowne Plaza (and/or Muvico, idk 100% though). Adding the parking to your bill/keycard is an option but not required to park in the lot. You /can/ park in that lot if you're not a hotel guest, though every time you enter/leave you need to pay & will not get "in/out" privilege, or the reduced convention rate.
Special Needs/ADA Staff 2014 | Thurs-Sun @ DESCC Registration Hall
• 2014 cosplay • || Marvel/Cap2: Natasha (hoodie, jacket) || Supernatural: Meg 2.0; Dean

""Why is 6 afraid of 7?" .....Well, I would suppose it's because 7 is a prime number, and prime numbers can be intimidating..." - Castiel

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users