Anime Central Forums: Oh! Hellooooo! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Oh! Hellooooo! Hopefully I'm Doing this right...

#1 User is offline   Tsugaru*Delta 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59749

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:11 AM

Hi! I'm going to introduce myself with the example in the sticky. lol

When did you start going to ACen? How did you hear about the convention. If you're new, that's okay! Be excited! It's your first year after all.

My first year at ACen, hopefully! Been wanting to go since Hardcore Synergy's first year, but I'm still kind of lacking transportation.

Have you cosplayed? If so, what cosplays have you done?

I've been cosplaying for the last 5 years. I couldn't tell you all of them. Most of them now are from Shin Megami Tensei...

Whereabouts are you from?

I am from the not so wonderful Dayton, OH.

What are some of your favorite Anime or Mangas? What are you watching/reading right now?

This is actually kinda difficult. I've been loving Litchi Hikari Club for manga, and assorted Magical Girl anime.

Do you game? What kind of games do you like? What are you currently playing?

Been playing all the Shin Megami Tensei games, minus pre-PS2 and PSP/DevSur. And music games of the Bemani variety. It'd be bad if I forgot about that...;;

What is a hobby of yours?

Hobbies are artsy things, tumblr things. I help run the SMT Sunday tumblr, which is always fun. :D

Anything else you want to tell us!

I'm quite a boring individual, but it's nice to meet you all!
~*Heavenly Bass*~

Cosplay:
Jenna Angel- SMT: Digital Devil Saga
Shouhei Narumi - SMT: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha
Rave Gear~ <3

#2 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:23 PM

Ciao e benvenuti al forum! I am sure you are not boring. ^_^ I hope to see you at ACEN this year and I hope you have a good time. ^_^ Again welcome. :D
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#3 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:24 PM

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
Santa on the crapper is officially dead.
Acens attended. 2001,2002,2007-2011.
STVO the 2013 Hellfire champ.

#4 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:27 PM

Welcome to the forums~!

Oh wow.....SMT fan~! What's your favorite then? I'm playing DS1 and I can't stop drooling over Raidou currently >w<

That and IS' MC!

If you need any help for your first time or any questions just ask away.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 10 October 2011 - 01:28 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#5 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:50 PM

Welcome to the forums. Here have a cookie *hands cookie* Hope you enjoy the forums as we are all quite insane
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#6 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:37 PM

"Not so wonderful" kinda fits with most places in Ohio so don't feel ashamed to use it.

#7 User is offline   Inkwell09 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60472

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:06 PM

*tips hat* Welcome to the forums~
we're all a biiiiiit mad here, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the forums and ACEN. :D
[font="Book Antiqua"] ACen 2014 Cosplays
--Gintoki (Gintama)****MAYBE
--Rin (Free!)
--Mink (DMMD)
--SURPRISE NOSTALGIC COSPLAY

#8 User is offline   Tsugaru*Delta 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 59749

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:22 AM

@ The Fujoshi- TOTALLY ALWAYS OBSESSING OVER RAIDOU I'm actually a really bad fujoshi for Raidou and Narumi.... I really like DDSAT, too. Haha. DevSur made me rage quit so hard, but I really liked the plot, and Persona 2 isn't something I've had the chance to play yet. (It's become my con-life goal to make people realize there's more than just persona in SMT land.)

@Everyone else- Thanks for the warm welcome! :D
~*Heavenly Bass*~

Cosplay:
Jenna Angel- SMT: Digital Devil Saga
Shouhei Narumi - SMT: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha
Rave Gear~ <3

#9 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:49 AM

View PostTsugaru*Delta, on 12 October 2011 - 12:22 AM, said:

@ The Fujoshi- TOTALLY ALWAYS OBSESSING OVER RAIDOU I'm actually a really bad fujoshi for Raidou and Narumi.... I really like DDSAT, too. Haha. DevSur made me rage quit so hard, but I really liked the plot, and Persona 2 isn't something I've had the chance to play yet. (It's become my con-life goal to make people realize there's more than just persona in SMT land.)

@Everyone else- Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Don't feel bad; I have a lot of pictures for Raidou and Narumi. I was just shocked that someone actually knows Devil summoner :3 makes me happy and warm inside! I bought like six or so yaoi narumi/Raidou doujinshi so I'm just as bad, including Hitoshura/Raidou

The first one I played was the old SMT1 but funny enough I owned P1 and P3 right after that. I'm trying to play DS2 and DDSAT but I'm stuck on Nocturne. =_= Also don't give up on DevSur! I know it's hard X3

Also if you need help don't be afraid to bug us.
Glad I found someone else who likes SMT outside of persona lol.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#10 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:43 PM

Welcome Welcome now that you are one of us there is going to be a meeting up on top of Mt. Rushmore in between points George Washington and Abe see you there!
ACen 15"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users