Anime Central Forums: Anime Villains: The Best? The Worst? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Anime Villains: The Best? The Worst? Research for panel

#1 User is offline   The Creeper 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 5233

Posted 30 September 2011 - 03:25 PM

Hey guys, I conduct an anime villain panel at ACEN among other conventions, and I considering doing a poll for the greatest anime villains of all time so I want to hear from the fans (that's you at the keyboard!) who is the best of the worst anime villains out there. After I get everyone's results, I will tally them all up (along with other forums I will be visiting) and reveal the results at my panel (if its approved of course). So here's how it works:

I will list 5 categories:

Most evil anime villain of all time:
Best anime villain of all time:
Worst/Lamest anime villain of all time:
Sexiest anime villain of all time (male or female):
Best video game villain of all time:

I'd like everyone to nominate who they think would fit best in each category. Simply copy the category and place your choice villain in each slot, YOU MUST LIST WHAT ANIME/GAME THE VILLAIN IS FROM NEXT TO THEIR NAME, VERY IMPORTANT! Like I said, at the end I will tally up all the results from my surveys across all the boards I survey, and come up with the top winners. I look forward and curiously to see who you guys choose. Btw, you don't have to fill out all 5 if you just wanna put down one or two or something.

This post has been edited by The Creeper: 01 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplays:
Van of the Dawn - Gun X Sword

Bloody Radditz - Dragon Ball Z

#2 User is offline   Animexcel 

• Production Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 80

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:00 AM

The aunt from Grave of the Fireflies.
ACen Mascot Artist

#3 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:03 AM

Best: Johan from Monster. I never feared a villian til I seen him. Mindscrew master.

Most evil: Hisoka from HunterxHunter

Lamest: Mazinger/Yatterman villians such as Doronjo and Baron Ashura, which the latter is half male/female :mellow:

Sexiest: TenTen Koganei from Sumomomo momomo

Best video game villian of all time: Lucifer and YHVH aka God from SMT series, (Inb4 Sephiroth or KH.)
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#4 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:54 PM

Most evil anime villain of all time:
Best anime villain of all time: Naraku, Inuyasha. Just because every time he dies...he doesn't.
Worst/Lamest anime villain of all time: Team Rocket, Pokemon (though they're wonderful in their own...ahem...SPECIAL way lol)
Sexiest anime villain of all time (male or female): Lust, FullMetal Alchemist
Best video game villain of all time: Your Rival, Pokemon
ACen 2014 Schedule
Friday: Meloetta [Pokemon]
Saturday: Umi Ryuuzaki [Magic Knight Rayearth]
Sunday: Sytry Cartwright Demon Attire [Devils and Realist]

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#5 User is offline   i_like_kyos 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59521

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:17 AM

Most evil anime villain of all time: its from a manga but the sensei from Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni. He is pure evil. He molested and killed that poor girl, desecrated he body, choked and molested her ghost and called her a failure at life... Never have I disliked a character more.
Best anime villain of all time: Either Aizen, Legato, or Vicious. Aizen betrayed all his allies and put up one heck of a fight. Legato got Vash to do the one thing he didn't want to do. I just hate Vicious, mostly because I loved Spike but he was really good at being a bad guy.
Worst/Lamest anime villain of all time: Maybe team Rocket?
Sexiest anime villain of all time (male or female): Hmmm. Aizen in villain mode is really hot. I also Lucifer from the Angel Sanctuary manga. He just oozes sexiness.
Best video game villain of all time: I'm partial to Virgil from Devil May Cry but my fave is Psycho Mantis from Metal Gear Solid. When he showed off his psychic skills and knew I played Eternal Darkness he secured his place as one of my favorite villains.
It won't do any good to delude myself, because even if the distance between us is less than a touch, it is my destiny that I will never have what I long for.
Mogura to Taiyo- Naono Bohra

#6 User is offline   Goldeneyeuro 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 58858

Posted 07 October 2011 - 07:11 PM

Most evil anime villain of all time: Szayel Aporro Grantz from Bleach- the epitome of sadism and possessing the most twisted mind I’ve seen, I really wondered how he would be defeated.

Best anime villain of all time: (Though it’s the manga version that warrants this ranking, hope that’s okay) Yukishiro Enishi from Rurouni Kenshin- how far do you go to get revenge? Best balance between motivation, sadism, skill, and evil.

Worst/Lamest anime villain of all time: Ribbons Almark from Gundam 00 S2- There’s more to being a villain than always making someone else do the work while you ambivalently sit on your couch no matter how much your plans are derailed.

Sexiest anime villain of all time (male or female): Kneesocks from Panty and Stocking

Best video game villain of all time: Don’t game much, so I’ll leave this one blank
Never be average... - myself.
When life has no purpose, you're dead already. - Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Planned ACen 2K14 Cosplays:
Lavi (2nd outfit)- D. Gray Man, Lio Izumi- Full Moon wo Sagashite, Rei Ryugazaki (nightclub outfit)- Free!, Kamui Gakupo (Fate/Rebirth outfit)- Vocaloid

My Flickr- click for my photos

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users