Anime Central Forums: Hyatt Requiring Upfront Deposit Now? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hyatt Requiring Upfront Deposit Now?

#1 User is offline   kyomagi 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 15871

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:03 PM

This caught me a little off guard because the last 3 times i attended, they just needed a CC to hold the room. Now before i handed them my CC, they said they wanted a full night plus tax to hold the room. When did this change? Per you're faq

Q: Will my credit card (bank/check/debit card) be charged when I make a reservation?
The short answer is no. Your card will not be charged when you make a hotel reservation. It is possible that some hotels would still perform an “authorization” against your card for an amount no more than the total of what your stay would cost. Most hotels do not do this at reservation time.

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:35 PM

It hasn't changed. There has been some issues with the Hyatt on this.

If they do take money out before 4/4/2012, then let a staff member know. If someone is giving you issues over the phone, calmly explain this.

Also this thread might help: http://www.acen.org/...night-up-front/
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users