Anime Central Forums: 2012 Anime Central Exhibitor Hall Map - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2012 Anime Central Exhibitor Hall Map An Exhibitor Hall Map?!?!?

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

  • Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053
  • Posts: 970
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Lake Villa

Post icon  Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:57 AM

Hello Attendees,

We have a bunch of wonderful exhibitors who are coming to Anime Central 2012. Some you may have seen from year to year, and some may be new faces to the exhibiting scene.
That being said, we have even post a Map of the hall so you can begin planning your shopping adventures, and you will even get to see updates as they happen to the hall!!

We will even start putting names and locations on the page as everything starts falling into place!
So keep a look out for our updates throughout the year, I don't think you will be disappointed. Posted Image

Thank you,
Phillip

Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#2 User is offline   randy r 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 21-May 03
  • Location:Lost in cornfields

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

View PostVoltaire30, on 21 September 2011 - 11:57 AM, said:

Hello Attendees,

We have a bunch of wonderful exhibitors who are coming to Anime Central 2012. Some you may have seen from year to year, and some may be new faces to the exhibiting scene.
That being said, we have even post a Map of the hall so you can begin planning your shopping adventures, and you will even get to see updates as they happen to the hall!!

We will even start putting names and locations on the page as everything starts falling into place!
So keep a look out for our updates throughout the year, I don't think you will be disappointed. Posted Image

Thank you,
Phillip



I was comparing the map to the list of exhibitors and found that the spaces/booths for some of them are missing from the map. In fact, the row that has the 001- 99 spaces was missing. This is the row that has Aniplex, Funi, the Acen booth. Should we assume that this row is on the far left of the map, or was it to be located elsewhere? I like to plan out my shopping plans before the convention to make it the easiest and quickest for me to get around.
randy


What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

  • Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053
  • Posts: 970
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Lake Villa

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

View Postrandy r, on 15 April 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

I was comparing the map to the list of exhibitors and found that the spaces/booths for some of them are missing from the map. In fact, the row that has the 001- 99 spaces was missing. This is the row that has Aniplex, Funi, the Acen booth. Should we assume that this row is on the far left of the map, or was it to be located elsewhere? I like to plan out my shopping plans before the convention to make it the easiest and quickest for me to get around.


Most of those particular booths are in our industry section which is a bit different from our Exhibitor Hall Portion. So they are not directly to the left, but it is to the left so to speak.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#4 User is offline   randy r 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 21-May 03
  • Location:Lost in cornfields

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:41 AM

View PostVoltaire30, on 16 April 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

Most of those particular booths are in our industry section which is a bit different from our Exhibitor Hall Portion. So they are not directly to the left, but it is to the left so to speak.


Does this mean that there will a map of the industry section, with locations marked of who is where?
randy


What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#5 User is offline   Voltaire30 

  • Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053
  • Posts: 970
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Lake Villa

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

View Postrandy r, on 18 April 2012 - 05:41 AM, said:

Does this mean that there will a map of the industry section, with locations marked of who is where?


At con, kind of. There will be the full map in the program guide, and then there will be the map in the guidebook app, but no separate map for them so we don't spoil the surprise. Posted Image
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#6 User is offline   randy r 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 523
  • Posts: 129
  • Joined: 21-May 03
  • Location:Lost in cornfields

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on 18 April 2012 - 12:22 PM, said:

At con, kind of. There will be the full map in the program guide, and then there will be the map in the guidebook app, but no separate map for them so we don't spoil the surprise. Posted Image


Looking at the map in the program guide, and looking at the exhibitor list, I am guessing the 1600 numbers are for other cons, and the 1700 numbers are booths for guests, as I see Watanabe has a booth as does the Japanese consulate. Does that sound right? If the 1700 booths are for the international guests, will they be manned all the time, or just certain times?
randy


What, me worry?- Alfred E. Newman

#7 User is offline   obakasan 

  • Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 2555
  • Posts: 812
  • Joined: 07-June 04
  • Location:Benny Kubelsky slept here

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:25 AM

Guests pretty much can come and go as they please.
This space intentionally left blank.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users