Anime Central Forums: Heart no Kuni no Alice/Alice in the Country of Hearts - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Heart no Kuni no Alice/Alice in the Country of Hearts Anyone else a fan of this series?

#31 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 39201

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:18 PM

Will the HnK DVD only be avaialbe in Japanese DVD format, or will they have an all-region compatable version? (Sadly my DVD player can only play region 1 US/Canada and region 0 All-Region DVDs :( ).

Also, has anyone gotten a chance to play the Omocha Hako no Kuni no Alice game yet? (Finally got my copy in the mail a couple of weeks ago :thumbup: ).
Cosplays
ACen 2009: Tashigi (from One Piece)
ACen 2010/2011: Rob Lucci (One Piece) CP9 and Galley-La versions
ACen 2012/2013: Peter White/the White Rabbit (Alice in the Country of Hearts)
ACen 2014: Trafalgar Law (One Piece) and possibly Peter White/the White Rabbit (Alice in the Country of Hearts) again

#32 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 59269

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

It says region-2 and CDjapan hardly makes mistakes with that DX So it will probably not play in your dvd player unless you hack it. It sounds bad but it just temporarily changes your player to region free and is done with a simple code on your remote. It's how I used to watch dvds :] Or you can always use a computer and change your settings to region free.

I haven't played it yet! I've been too preoccupied with Okashi na Shima. Tell me how it is :D I want to know whether or not it's worth playing before I spend money on it DX
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]
Elf - Dragon's Crown [Friday]
Agn├Ęs Oblige!Freelancer - Bravely Default [Saturday]

#33 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

I never knew you could hack a DVD player. That's amazing! :lol: My DVD player's an older model, though. Would the code still work for it?

I haven't gotten that far in Omocha Hako no Kuni no Alice yet, but I'm enjoying it so far. I'm a little disappointed that Peter White doesn't seem to have as many scenes in this game as he does in some of the others (yeah, I'm kind of a Peter White junkie. If I don't get my Peter fix, I am sad. lol ), but other than that I'm enjoying it. Now if only my PSP didn't run out of battery power so quickly! It seems like I only get about 5 to 6 hours of game time and then I have to recharge it again. :angry:

By the way, how's the Okashi na Shima game going? I haven't played it. Is it a pretty good game?
Cosplays
ACen 2014: Trafalgar Law (One Piece) and possibly Peter White/the White Rabbit (Alice in the Country of Hearts) again

#34 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

Hey! Just wanted to announce that there's going to be a Heart no Kuni no Alice/Alice in the Country of Hearts/Quin Rose gathering at ACen this year!
So all of you fellow Heart no Kuni/Alice in the Country of Hearts fans out there should think about attending (and cosplaying too!). And if you have any friends attending ACen this year that are fans of the series, please encourage them to attend. The more people we can get together for this gathering, the more fun it will be. So please come! And spread the word along.

The time/location for the gathering is Friday at 6:00 p.m. in the Garden.
For more information, please check out the Quinrose thread in the Gatherings section of the forums. Thanks!
Cosplays

#35 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

Ooo, nice! I personally won't be cosplaying from the series, but I'd love to go just to meet other fans and take some pictures. ^^
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (2%; Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#36 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

It'd be great if you could make it! It should be a lot of fun. So far, it looks like it will be a small gathering, but hopefully we will be able to get more people to come.
Cosplays

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users