Anime Central Forums: Heart no Kuni no Alice/Alice in the Country of Hearts - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Heart no Kuni no Alice/Alice in the Country of Hearts Anyone else a fan of this series?

#1 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 39201

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:48 AM

So I'm really into the series "Heart no Kuni no Alice" ("Alice in the Country of Hearts") right now and was wondering if there were any other fans of the series here on the forums that might want to discuss it.

I've read/own the first 5 volumes of the manga and recently bought the 6th volume (I had to get the Japanese version of volume 6, since Tokyo Pop went out of buisness here before finishing the series :angry: ). I've also got the "Heart no Kuni no Alice" and "Clover no Kuni no Alice" games for PSP.

So, anyone else like this series?
Cosplays
ACen 2009: Tashigi (from One Piece)
ACen 2010/2011: Rob Lucci (One Piece) CP9 and Galley-La versions
ACen 2012/2013: Peter White/the White Rabbit (Alice in the Country of Hearts)
ACen 2014: Trafalgar Law (One Piece) and possibly Peter White/the White Rabbit (Alice in the Country of Hearts) again

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:58 PM

I like it but:

Volumes are out of print and cost 20-70(!) dollars on Amazon.

The rest is in Japanese since Tokyopop is focusing more on the popular series than giving other publishers their manga to be re released or finished.

I really want the psp game but my japanese isn't that good yet. >_<

Nightmare/Swordsman (Ace?) are my favorites so far.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

They have more reasonably priced volumes of the manga for sale on ebay (I think most cost between $5.00 and $20.00). I'm surprised they would be so expensive on Amazon, but maybe since it's out of print, they feel people will be willing to pay more. I really wish Tokyopop would stop ignoring the less popular series and just give the production rights to another company. It's so frustraiting to have a series stop with only one volume left to go.

My Japanese really isn't very good either, but the PSP games are still fun to play (although I admit not knowing much Japanese has made it hard to understand what's going on in the games at times).

My favorite characters are Peter White (the white rabbit), Boris (the Ceshire cat), Elliot March (the March hare), and Pierce (the doormouse). I like Ace a lot too and Nightmare is an interesting character. So, what do you like best about Nightmare and Ace? And how far into the series have you read?
Cosplays
ACen 2014: Trafalgar Law (One Piece) and possibly Peter White/the White Rabbit (Alice in the Country of Hearts) again

#4 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

Not that far. Since I thought the manga was so expensive, (I buy manga in lots and read various series and since I was getting Natsume on Amazon...)

I have been getting character info from scans, wiki, and doujinshi (yes they have doujinshi of this series but its mostly nightmarexalice romances available.)

I accidentally found the series from a link from a Vocaloid PV (Little blue rabbit of all things,) and was hooked. Its so hard to find scans of published manga using a PS3, (still don't have a laptop.)

So I'm hoping to buy the manga and get a better concept of the story.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#5 User is offline   i_like_kyos 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59521

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:48 PM

I love Alice! I think if I had to chose a fav it'd be Peter! Boris is a close second. Not suer fond of Blood... I've got the first 5 in english but I read the 6th online.
It won't do any good to delude myself, because even if the distance between us is less than a touch, it is my destiny that I will never have what I long for.
Mogura to Taiyo- Naono Bohra

#6 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:20 AM

@The Fujoshi: I found a nice Peter WhitexAlice doujinshi on ebay not too long ago. I never thought of looking for scans myself (I didn't know scanned versions existed!). I usually just go with what I can find for sale online.

@i_like_kyos: Yay! Another Peter and Boris fan! I'd have to say, I'm not too fond of Blood either. I don't hate him, but he always seemed a little too dangerous/menacing for my liking.
Cosplays

#7 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 59269

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:06 PM

HnK has been my favorite game for a long time. First fell in love with it 2 or 3 years ago.
I admit though it's hard to like the manga after seeing what the English translation did to Peter ;w; He's my favorite because of how dark he is and making him rhyme when he's already had a good chunk of crazy taken out from the manga is just.... horrible. I couldn't read it after that lol. I just stuck with the raws.

I love Peter, Ace, Blood, Elliot and Vivaldi. I also love Joker but he pissed me off in the games because it was hard to play cards against him DX Pierce was cute in Clover no kuni as well.
I can't wait for Omocha Hako no Kuni either. That's going to be a lot of fun.

I also love the drama cds!! For they cater to Peter/Ace a lot.
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]
Mankanshoku Mako [Osaka Trip] - Kill la Kill [Friday]
Agnès Oblige!Freelancer - Bravely Default [Saturday]

#8 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:56 PM

View PostGabichox, on 15 September 2011 - 02:06 PM, said:

HnK has been my favorite game for a long time. First fell in love with it 2 or 3 years ago.
I admit though it's hard to like the manga after seeing what the English translation did to Peter ;w; He's my favorite because of how dark he is and making him rhyme when he's already had a good chunk of crazy taken out from the manga is just.... horrible. I couldn't read it after that lol. I just stuck with the raws.

I love Peter, Ace, Blood, Elliot and Vivaldi. I also love Joker but he pissed me off in the games because it was hard to play cards against him DX Pierce was cute in Clover no kuni as well.
I can't wait for Omocha Hako no Kuni either. That's going to be a lot of fun.

I also love the drama cds!! For they cater to Peter/Ace a lot.

Is Joker in any of the games other than "Joker no Kuni no Alice"? I've only played "Heart no Kuni no Alice" and "Clover no Kuni no Alice" and haven't come across him in either game yet. I'd really like to play "Joker no Kuni no Alice", but I haven't been able to find it for PSP. When is "Omocha Hako no Kuni" going to be released?

I've got a couple of the drama cds, but sadly I haven't had the time to listen to them yet. :( I've really got to make time to listen to them, especially if they feature a lot of Peter and Ace.
Cosplays

#9 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:09 PM

Nope he's only in Joker no kuni and it's for the pc which is where they all started off as XD I didn't even know clover no kuni had a psp release /goes to buy it/
Omocha Hako is coming out December 22nd for the psp~ Everyoneee shows up in this one again which means it's going to be awesome like Joker no kuni /dances/

They're very funny and even though they tell you to think of it was a sort of "alternate reality" or "non-canon" story I love to pretend it is lol. The tea party and Peter/Ace adventure are my favorites. It's so great when they interact with each other and Alice isn't there ;w; I've never liked Alice after she ripped up Peter's love letter.

This post has been edited by Gabichox: 15 September 2011 - 09:10 PM

ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]

#10 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:53 AM

View PostGabichox, on 15 September 2011 - 09:09 PM, said:

Nope he's only in Joker no kuni and it's for the pc which is where they all started off as XD I didn't even know clover no kuni had a psp release /goes to buy it/
Omocha Hako is coming out December 22nd for the psp~ Everyoneee shows up in this one again which means it's going to be awesome like Joker no kuni /dances/

They're very funny and even though they tell you to think of it was a sort of "alternate reality" or "non-canon" story I love to pretend it is lol. The tea party and Peter/Ace adventure are my favorites. It's so great when they interact with each other and Alice isn't there ;w; I've never liked Alice after she ripped up Peter's love letter.

Yeah, I've seen the PC version of "Joker no Kuni no Alice" for sale, but I keep hoping they'll come out with a PSP version (I unfortunately don't have a computer that can play Japanese PC games, so I have to stick with what I can find for PSP). I think "Clover no Kuni" and "Heart no Kuni" also have PS2 versions, if I'm not mistaken. "Omocha Hako" sounds like it's going to be absolutely amazing! I can't wait for it to come out! And it'll be out just in time for Christmas too. (runs off and adds it to Christmas list).

Now I've really got to listen to those drama cds!
I still kind of like Alice, but ripping up Peter's love letter is just cruel. There are much better (and much kinder ways) to turn someone down. I kind of feel bad for Peter. It kinda makes me want to give him a big hug and tell him to hang in there. lol
Cosplays

#11 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:58 PM

Knowing Quinrose, they'll port Joker no Kuni to the psp or ps2 sometime soon. :] Especially considering the movie was released and they're getting an influx of new fans.

Exactly ;A; She was too much tsuntsun for my tastes when it came to Peter. I mean... When he's pushing you against the wall saying "I'll kill your family and friends with any torture method you wish." your heart just melts!! /shot/ /loved his Clover no Kuni scenes/
My favorite part of the drama cds was when Peter called Ace a stalker. It was glorious.
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]

#12 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 September 2011 - 02:51 PM

View PostGabichox, on 17 September 2011 - 12:58 PM, said:

Knowing Quinrose, they'll port Joker no Kuni to the psp or ps2 sometime soon. :] Especially considering the movie was released and they're getting an influx of new fans.

Exactly ;A; She was too much tsuntsun for my tastes when it came to Peter. I mean... When he's pushing you against the wall saying "I'll kill your family and friends with any torture method you wish." your heart just melts!! /shot/ /loved his Clover no Kuni scenes/
My favorite part of the drama cds was when Peter called Ace a stalker. It was glorious.

Well, I really hope they come out with "Joker no Kuni" soon. I really want to play it!

I'm glad the movie is bringing in new fans. I really wish they'd release the movie here in the U.S., but it dosen't seem like the series is popular enough here yet for that.

Yes, nothing says "I love you" quite like threats of violence. :lol: Doesn't it just give you that warm, fuzzy feeling inside? :wub:

I love Peter's 'Clover no Kuni" scenes too, so far (haven't finished the game yet). And Peter calling Ace a stalker...lol that's just too awesome! Any idea how many drama cds they've come out with so far?
Cosplays

#13 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:05 PM

Ohh man totally late reply.
I read in my B's Log that Joker no Kuni is coming to the psp next month! October 27th~
So far 4 cds have come out. But I don't know if anymore have come out recently since I got them a long time ago.
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]

#14 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:41 AM

Yay! Finally "Joker no Kuni" will be available for PSP! I can't wait!
The two cds I have came with the deluxe edition of "Clover no Kuni" for PSP. I don't know if they're the same as the four original cds or if they're newer ones.
Cosplays

#15 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:43 PM

I love Heart no Kuni no Alice. Funnily enough, I was recently accepted into a YT studio that edits solely to the series.
I have to say, my favorite characters are Alice and Vivaldi. Alice, well, mainly because she's a vastly different Alice than she is in other spin-offs and retellings, and in short that difference makes her a really neat character. Vivaldi...I love how she can be demanding for heads to roll in one moment, then act sweet and teasing the next. It kinda makes her a bit of a cute character in that respect, but not one I'd want to cross.

I do hope that one day we get the sixth volume of the series. I've read the scans, and while that's all well and fine at the moment, I still rather have the final volume in my hand. I think it'll be very interesting to see what Tokyopop will do, if they give that final volume the same possible treatment they plan for Hetalia, although in a more bitter respect, I rather see another company get it and release it without any problems.
Future Cosplays: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate and Princess Forms) (Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (Heart no Kuni no Alice)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#16 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:22 PM

@ Ashori: I agree. Vivaldi is not a character you'd want to cross, but her playful, teasing side makes her so much fun! I'm sorry, but I don't really know what a YT studio is. :( I'm pretty bad when it comes to abbreviations. (I'm guessing it stands for YouTube, but I'm probably wrong). When you're working with the YT studio, will you be helping them edit any "Heart no Kuni no Alice" stuff?

Now, a question for everyone here:
This year I'm planning a Peter White/White Rabbit cosplay for ACen. I found some checkered/plaid material that I think will be perfect for his jacket, but I'm having trouble figuring out what to do about the jacket's pockets, cuffs of the sleves and trim. I'm not quite sure what color I should make them. In all of the color pictures I've found from the manga and game, they look like they are a very dark brownish-burgundy color, almost black but not quite. But in all of the photos I've seen of White Rabbit cosplayers online (as well as the White Rabbit cosplays they are selling right now on e-bay), the cuffs, pockets and trim are black. I found a nice burgandy velvet material, which seems like it would be closest to what his jacket in the manga/game is like, but if I were to use black for the trim instead, it might match the checkered/plaid material a bit better. So I was wondering what you guys think. Should I go with black or burgandy fabric? What color fabric would be the best while still staying true to the character? (I know this is probably more of a question for one of the cosplay threads, but I thought who better to ask than other "Heart no Kuni no Alice" fans. :) )
Cosplays

#17 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

YT means YouTube. XD And yes - it's a studio devoted completely to Heart no Kuni no Alice, so everyone there edits to it.
http://www.youtube.c...oriteHourStudio

As for cosplay help...hmm, in my personal opinion, I tend to try and stick true to the images of the character from the source itself (anime/manga/game/whatever) whenever I'm designing a costume that a character directly uses, so I personally would stick with the burgundy. I get the feeling in retrospect it doesn't exactly matter, since it's one of those "close enough for jazz" kind of instances that not many people will pay too much attention to anyway, but that's just my feelings on the subject.

I did find an image of a Peter White cosplayer with the cuffs and such being the burgundy color, and I believe it looks just fine:
http://media.tumblr....pDLv1qbt56q.jpg

So maybe that could help you in some way?
Future Cosplays: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate and Princess Forms) (Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (Heart no Kuni no Alice)

#18 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:14 PM

I feel so stupid now, not knowing YT stands for YouTube. lol. Oh well, I guess you live and learn. :lol:
But it looks like the studio that you joined does some amazing work. I'm sure that working with them will be an epic experience and a lot of fun, too.

But yeah, the input on cosplay really helped a lot. Thanks! :) The more I think about it, the more I agree. Staying true to the source images of the character would be best. There probably wouldn't be too many people who would notice the difference, but I would notice the difference, and knowing that I'm not being true to the character would probably bother me in the long run, so I think I'll go with the burgundy fabric. Sometimes it's really good to get another person's perspective when you're having trouble making a decision.

And that Peter White cosplay with the burgundy cuffs and stuff looks really good. It looks like that cosplayer even went that extra mile and used color contact lenses to make the eyes red. Wow! That's really impressive! Hope I can do just as good a job with my cosplay.

Now, if only I had a few more people I could cosplay with...
Cosplays

#19 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:24 PM

Rejoice! For those not following the New York Comic-Con coverage on ANN...
Yen Press has picked up the license for Alice in the Country of Hearts and Seven Seas has picked up the license for Alice in the Country of Clover!

Alice in the Country of Hearts will be released in three omnibus-format volumes in June 2012.
Alice in the Country of Clover will be released in June 2012 as well, with subsequent volumes coming out in July, September, and November.

So yes, for those that have collected the first five volumes of the series (like myself) will be slightly disappointed in having to get a second Volume 5 in order to get the final volume. However, I can speak for myself in the matter that I plan to double-dip on the series and get all three of the omnibuses - I just don't know what to exactly do with the others.

#20 User is offline   proxy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 19396

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

View PostAshori, on 14 October 2011 - 03:24 PM, said:

Yen Press has picked up the license for Alice in the Country of Hearts and Seven Seas has picked up the license for Alice in the Country of Clover!

Alice in the Country of Hearts will be released in three omnibus-format volumes in June 2012.
Alice in the Country of Clover will be released in June 2012 as well, with subsequent volumes coming out in July, September, and November.

So yes, for those that have collected the first five volumes of the series (like myself) will be slightly disappointed in having to get a second Volume 5 in order to get the final volume. However, I can speak for myself in the matter that I plan to double-dip on the series and get all three of the omnibuses - I just don't know what to exactly do with the others.

Ashori you just made my day!

#21 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:07 PM

View PostAshori, on 14 October 2011 - 03:24 PM, said:

View Postproxy, on 16 October 2011 - 03:28 PM, said:

Ashori you just made my day!

You just made my day too! :thumbup:

Not only will I finally be able to read the last volume of "Alice in the Country of Hearts" in English, but I'll be able to read "Alice in the Country of Clover"! I personally don't mind buying a second copy of Volume 5 if it means I can finally get volume 6. Actually, I think I'll end up buying all 3 of the omnibuses too, just because I love the series so much. I'll probably keep the volumes of the series that I've already bought, and maybe try and find a nice place in my room or something to display them along with the boxes from the PSP games.
Cosplays

#22 User is offline   proxy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 19396

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

There's a movie for this fantastic game/manga! *dies*

#23 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:34 PM

View Postproxy, on 24 October 2011 - 06:51 PM, said:

There's a movie for this fantastic game/manga! *dies*

Yes. I think they were showing it in theaters in Japan this past summer, if I'm not mistaken. I'm really hoping that it will come to DVD here in the U.S. or that it will be available to watch online, but I don't know if there are any plans to do this yet. Has anyone heard if they will be making it available for anyone else to see?
Cosplays

#24 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:16 PM

So far nothing has been said about it being released anywhere else~ The website doesn't have any information on it either. It was only in select theaters in Japan. But judging from the way they advertised it to the max, a DVD release may come out. It may be kind of a stretch for them to release the dvd here in the US D: Then again I don't know how well the manga did here since I don't pay attention to the localized version /shot/

..I'm just proud that they were able to make the movie in general ;A; They had an OVA planned out a long time ago but it never manifested. /cries/ Yay for Quinrose!!
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]

#25 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:43 PM

An OVA of the series would have been great. It's a shame it never happened. But it is really wonderful that the movie was made. I'm not sure how well the manga has done here, but since they are planning on releasing the manga in omnibus format then it must have a fair amount of fans. It'd be nice if the new omnibus release helped attract enough fans to bring the movie to DVD in the U.S., but that's probably just wishfull thinking.
Cosplays

#26 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:16 PM

As of today, the omnibuses as well as the first story in the Clovers line are up for pre-order, to be released on June 26th and June 30th.

Omnibus 1 (Vols. 1-2)
Omnibus 2 (Vols. 3-4)
Omnibus 3 (Vols. 5-6)
HnKnC: Bloody Twins

Total for all four: $52.46
Which, for those who never used Right Stuf before and live in the US, this means this entire order qualifies for free shipping.

Or, you can wait for a Yen Press sale, in which the volumes should be $11.39 (if 40% off retail price) or $12.72 (if 33% off retail price) each. :)

I'm debating about waiting for a sale or not, since it would give time for Seven Seas to place out the first volume of Cheshire Cat Waltz (which is set for sometime in July). XP I plan to get all three omnibuses, however, then give my first four volumes to my friend and probably sell or donate the fifth one.

#27 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:02 PM

View PostAshori, on 24 November 2011 - 07:16 PM, said:

As of today, the omnibuses as well as the first story in the Clovers line are up for pre-order, to be released on June 26th and June 30th.

Omnibus 1 (Vols. 1-2)
Omnibus 2 (Vols. 3-4)
Omnibus 3 (Vols. 5-6)
HnKnC: Bloody Twins

Total for all four: $52.46
Which, for those who never used Right Stuf before and live in the US, this means this entire order qualifies for free shipping.

Or, you can wait for a Yen Press sale, in which the volumes should be $11.39 (if 40% off retail price) or $12.72 (if 33% off retail price) each. :)

I'm debating about waiting for a sale or not, since it would give time for Seven Seas to place out the first volume of Cheshire Cat Waltz (which is set for sometime in July). XP I plan to get all three omnibuses, however, then give my first four volumes to my friend and probably sell or donate the fifth one.

I'm super excited! I just can't wait! :thumbup:
Do you know if the omnibuses and Clovers line will only be for sale online through Right Stuf, or will retailers like Barnes and Nobel have them available in their actual stores (not online)? I don't really buy much from online sites other than ebay. Is the Right Stuf site pretty safe and reliable to buy from?

And on a different topic, I finally got a copy of "Joker no Kuni no Alice" for PSP. (I've been wanting that game for ages!) :happydance:
Cosplays

#28 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

View PostTashigi2526, on 25 November 2011 - 12:02 PM, said:

I'm super excited! I just can't wait! :thumbup:
Do you know if the omnibuses and Clovers line will only be for sale online through Right Stuf, or will retailers like Barnes and Nobel have them available in their actual stores (not online)? I don't really buy much from online sites other than ebay. Is the Right Stuf site pretty safe and reliable to buy from?

And on a different topic, I finally got a copy of "Joker no Kuni no Alice" for PSP. (I've been wanting that game for ages!) :happydance:

Barnes and Noble.com lists the first Clover volume up for pre-order, but not the omnibuses just yet (Yen Press just recently announced their April-June pre-orders, so it should be available soon). I'm 99.9% confident they will also be in the stores as well, since I don't see why Seven Seas or Yen Press would limit these specific releases to online-only.

RightStuf is very reliable - companies like Funimation often link up to their site whenever they have their specific company's sale online via Facebook. Customer service is extremely awesome, and they have sales every week/ten days for different companies and such (like right now is 33% off all manga and books from Viz). I personally never have a problem with them and order 95% of my anime and manga from them. And yes, very safe and very fast in shipping since they are based out of Iowa.

I feel like one of their sales reps in some ways, but I do love that site. To be honest, I have two pre-orders with them now and waiting for a Yen Press sale so I can order the omnibuses from them.

And awesome on getting JnKnA as well! ^^

#29 User is offline   Tashigi2526 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:42 PM

View PostAshori, on 25 November 2011 - 05:48 PM, said:

Barnes and Noble.com lists the first Clover volume up for pre-order, but not the omnibuses just yet (Yen Press just recently announced their April-June pre-orders, so it should be available soon). I'm 99.9% confident they will also be in the stores as well, since I don't see why Seven Seas or Yen Press would limit these specific releases to online-only.

RightStuf is very reliable - companies like Funimation often link up to their site whenever they have their specific company's sale online via Facebook. Customer service is extremely awesome, and they have sales every week/ten days for different companies and such (like right now is 33% off all manga and books from Viz). I personally never have a problem with them and order 95% of my anime and manga from them. And yes, very safe and very fast in shipping since they are based out of Iowa.

I feel like one of their sales reps in some ways, but I do love that site. To be honest, I have two pre-orders with them now and waiting for a Yen Press sale so I can order the omnibuses from them.

And awesome on getting JnKnA as well! ^^

It's good to know that Right Stuff is a reliable sight. Now I just have to decide if I want to pre-order or wait for the omnibuses and Clover volumes to be availble in stores.

And I think I'm starting to become a bit of a JnKnA addict. I spent almost half the weekend playing that game! :lol:
Cosplays

#30 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:35 AM

Here's a bit of news everyone!!
The HnK dvd will be released next month. February 15th!!
You can already preorder the limited or regular editions. They are pretty expensive though... [CDjapan has them for around $70-100 ;AA;] Save your pennies...

Here's the link to the dvd.
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users