Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

ofcourse ...if i wanted to go EVEN farther back ...Posted Image

#512 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

So you're going as Nakajima huh? Be prepared to deal with the blob of death that Loki spits out after you know...you go ahead and screw around with a devil summoning program where the demon inside decided to, you know, gather energy by having you lock your teachers and female students to a chair where he proceeded to...have his way...with them to gather energy.

Have fun with that.

Me...if plan A doesn't work out, I Might try for Mari, or is it Marie from Persona4 the Golden.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#513 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59491

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

^ WHAT!?
ACen 2014 COSPLAY

Minako Arisato/FemMC : Persona 3
100%
Misato Katusragi: Neon Genesis Evangelion 100%
Tidus 97%

#514 User is offline   Naoya Toudou 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17652

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

If i go as the guy in the black uniform who is the protagonist for THE Megami Tensei series ( literally he is the first MC ever) that is essentially what happens to 1 of his teachers and the female heroine character. theres alot more to the story, and i sohuld really read it lol. oh it was a novel a game and an anime. lol i read brief synopsis' on it and its a pretty dark story compared to any of the SMT stories today lol.

#515 User is offline   Izuhara_Torozu 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 61968

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

SMT Devil Seducer.

No MP3 players as accessories here, friends... only personal effects that available exclusively from the stores with the covered windows.
Whether a tree lives to see the end of centuries
Or a random hand picks in instantly
Life is art, a miracle for all to believe
I must tell you that you lived beautifully

#516 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:22 AM

View PostNaoya Toudou, on 12 May 2012 - 10:14 AM, said:

If i go as the guy in the black uniform who is the protagonist for THE Megami Tensei series ( literally he is the first MC ever) that is essentially what happens to 1 of his teachers and the female heroine character. theres alot more to the story, and i sohuld really read it lol. oh it was a novel a game and an anime. lol i read brief synopsis' on it and its a pretty dark story compared to any of the SMT stories today lol.

There's a website that has translated the books, or at least most of them. Megten is very very dark, the anime doesn't do it justice because it doesn't explain alot, and suprisingly there was a nod to it in the Persona 3 game. One of the teachers in the compter lab looks like the Megten hero when he's older...Did I mention the fact that you and your girl are the lone survivors of a massacre at your school of your class, oh and you actually brainwashed your class into committing two murders...Yeah dark places children very dark places.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#517 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59491

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:48 AM

Hello SMT/MT/ and Persona peeps . We will be having a gathering this summer in downtown Chicago :D June 22nd. Please come on out! Details will be listed on the fb event page

http://www.facebook....81452318567586/
ACen 2014 COSPLAY

Minako Arisato/FemMC : Persona 3
100%
Misato Katusragi: Neon Genesis Evangelion 100%
Tidus 97%

#518 User is offline   Naoya Toudou 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:54 AM

Ill be attending after work :) probably wear my uniform jacket and some jeans or slacks in a casual manner since ill be getting my hair cut and i lost the pants ( need to buy a new pair lol) the earring shall stay. maybe ill customize my own personal character...huh thoughts will now be pondered XD lol

#519 User is offline   TaiyakiOni 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 41763

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

I probably will show up as a P4 Student since carrying Pyro Jack downtown would be stupid, especially in the summer with that costume being hot as is.

To bad none of the P4 Characters have natural dark black/brown hair, that'd totally work for me if they did xD
The Oni of Taiyaki
Cosplays: ACen 2013
Persona: Pyro Jack

#520 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:35 PM

View PostNaoya Toudou, on 11 May 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

They are from the same universe. infact literally the same worlds and SMT II references the protagonist from part 1 ( alot of the games do actually) . you are right they look pratically alike in alot of parts XD i just dont think id let my hair get that long though LOL and id try for the normal version first at least before i attempted the full armor. but damn making that COMP would be kickass! LOL

Someone said that all the SMT games are related, including Nocturne/SJ/DS series.

Nocturne and SMTII Have be somewhat related.

There was a huge chart on gamefaqs that explained all the relationships, but I don't have it anymore :(

Not sure if I can make it in June due to moving situation but I can try.

I wanted to do this too but blah:

Posted Image
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#521 User is offline   Naoya Toudou 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

Im actually considering SMT MC as i have manages to see some similar clothes to his normal street wear, the only major task would be the comp but i was thinking of altering something like a white original DS or like one of those very old keyboarded planners or whatever XD if i can find one in this day and age lol.

I think i just found my opject to alter into a comp XD lol
http://www.aliexpres...holesalers.html

This post has been edited by Naoya Toudou: 24 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

#522 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:53 PM

View PostNaoya Toudou, on 24 May 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

Im actually considering SMT MC as i have manages to see some similar clothes to his normal street wear, the only major task would be the comp but i was thinking of altering something like a white original DS or like one of those very old keyboarded planners or whatever XD if i can find one in this day and age lol.

I think i just found my opject to alter into a comp XD lol
http://www.aliexpres...holesalers.html

I hope you're doing this in 2013~

I still have bunny-kun's outfit here but still debating if I should do Yamato or not.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users