• This topic is locked

Here to join the ranks! :3

#1 User is offline   Nyanpire<3 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60941

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:15 AM

Hi everyone! I'm a somewhat veteran but totally not professional cosplayer from Missouri. I have been to several Missouri based anime cons and also to Youmacon in Michigan once, but I'm ready for my first Acen in 2012 so I'm here to get a feel for what to expect and prepare for!! I have done cosplays from several series including Bleach, Code Geass, Inuyasha, Highschool of the Dead, and Battle Royale. I try to check out new anime often, and am always open to suggestions! I wish I knew people who were also into anime and cosplay where I live, however Missouri seems to be kind of dry in that respect, so hopefully I'll get to know some of you guys here and at Acen next spring! I get the impression that Acen is substantially larger than any other con I've attended, so that will be something new as well. Anyhow, hi all, and I hope to chat with some of you soon!~ ^_^

#2 User is offline   EndlessKey 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 47633

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:20 AM

Welcome to the con/forums :) Acen may seem a bit overwhelming your first time if your not used to such a big convention, but have fun - it's a convention :D

#3 User is online   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:21 AM

Hello. Welcome the the forums. Here have a cookie *hands cookie* Enjoy your time here and enjoy Acen. It's a ton of fun
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#4 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:55 AM

Ciao e benvenuti al forum! I hope you will enjoy ACEN! It's HUUUUGE but there's always something great to do and lots of awesome people to meet there. And everyone here is awesome so I know you will make lots of friends to chill with in spring! :D Again welcome! ^_^
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#5 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:19 PM

Welcome and I hope you enjoy Acen and the forums.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#6 User is offline   Nyanpire<3 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:00 PM

Yay!! *Noms cookie* Thanks everyone for the welcome! Now to decide which cosplays to do... :mellow:

#7 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:07 PM

View PostNyanpire<3, on 06 September 2011 - 09:00 PM, said:

Yay!! *Noms cookie* Thanks everyone for the welcome! Now to decide which cosplays to do... :mellow:

That's the hardest thing to do when it comes to the con lol. O_o XD any you have in mind? ^_^
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#8 User is offline   Nyanpire<3 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:21 PM

Well, first I really hope I get to see your Motoko cosplay, cause I am such a shameless Kusanagi Fangirl lol!! XD But I will definitely be doing Saeko Busujima from Highschool of the Dead, since it's my newest and I've only worn it to one con so far... then I have my Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach which is very fun and popular ( I have no clue why ;) ). And also I do crossplay so maybe I'll bring my Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass. Decisions, decisions... :3

#9 User is online   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:59 AM

Sounds like you've got some interesting ideas for cosplays. Can't wait to see them (especially if you do Suzaku) Now I must away *flys away*
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#10 User is offline   Lord Warhammer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 11892

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

Welcome to the forums!
You'll have lots of fun here.
Artist Alley Assistant Department Head!
myspace, facebook, youtube, and photobucket links are on my about me page.
ACEN cosplays.. time to plan plan plan.

I go to and staff many cons. Let's have a blast!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users