• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favorite Anime Couple?

#31 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60765
  • Location:Hiding In your pantry. What? I get hungry watching you!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 September 2011 - 02:08 PM, said:

I just want Sasuke to die.

Sides Sakura is a jerk just like Sasuke for what she did to Naruto during the prep for the big war. (trying not to spoil, but it deals with "her love")

Don't mess with someone's feelings....jerk. lol

I see why you say that, but Sakura did it to protect Naruto, not hurt him. She didn't want to see Naruto get hurt by Sasuke, that's why she did it. I admit, she could've come up with a better idea to stop him, but what happened happened. If she did it for her own advantage, I'd get pretty pissed, but she didn't, she was thinking of others.

I understand you're rage, but I hope you think about it from this point of view. ^^
ACen 2011 - Haruhi Suzumiya
ACen 2012 - Shippuden Sakura Haruno
ACen 2013 - Friday: fem!Jack Frost Saturday: Toon Link

#32 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:41 PM

View PostOtakuChica, on 08 September 2011 - 04:46 PM, said:

I see why you say that, but Sakura did it to protect Naruto, not hurt him. She didn't want to see Naruto get hurt by Sasuke, that's why she did it. I admit, she could've come up with a better idea to stop him, but what happened happened. If she did it for her own advantage, I'd get pretty pissed, but she didn't, she was thinking of others.

I understand you're rage, but I hope you think about it from this point of view. ^^

I kinda feel this way too about it. But then, I never really see Naruto showing affection for Sakura. When I read I just don't see it at all. If anything he's not really honing in on anyone at the moment. Because Hinata hasn't been around a lot, and Sakura to me is in Naruto's "friendzone."

But I think we should ask Sakura herself and find out why she told that certain spoiler to Naruto.

So Sakura, why'd you do it?

Sakura: because he's my baby's father.

Naruto: OH HELL NO! I'm not the father!
O_______________________o ...okay then..... *let's get ready for the NaruMaruy show! IS NARUTO REALLY the father of Sakura's baby? When it comes to little ninja baby Minato Junior, Naruto...you ARE the father!

Naruto: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!~

lol
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#33 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:13 PM

View PostOtakuChica, on 08 September 2011 - 04:46 PM, said:

Not really "raging" bout this, but it's something that kinda stuck out at me.

We all know a lot of people hate Sakura. (Not to bash if you like her, but I hated her too for a long time) I understand that she wanted to protect Naruto from Sasuke (going extreme for fiction here. lol), but seriously, messing with one's heart is even worse then physical violence. If Naruto still had that huge crush he had on her during the first part, and then she offered that fake love (even if it was to protect him), it would still hurt. ESPECIALLY since she still likes Sasuke. That's like a double whammy right there.

I understand the other side, but it's just not a good way to do it. Not at all.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#34 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:34 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 September 2011 - 06:13 PM, said:

Not really "raging" bout this, but it's something that kinda stuck out at me.

We all know a lot of people hate Sakura. (Not to bash if you like her, but I hated her too for a long time) I understand that she wanted to protect Naruto from Sasuke (going extreme for fiction here. lol), but seriously, messing with one's heart is even worse then physical violence. If Naruto still had that huge crush he had on her during the first part, and then she offered that fake love (even if it was to protect him), it would still hurt. ESPECIALLY since she still likes Sasuke. That's like a double whammy right there.

I understand the other side, but it's just not a good way to do it. Not at all.

But since Sasuke has hurt Sakura, we do not even know if Sakura loves Sasuke anymore. I know Sasuke does run into Sakura (when he sees her with Naruto) and he doesn't acknowledge her or act like he cares at all that she loves him. So basically, he broke her heart, and she could be over him/does not love him anymore and could perhaps like Naruto. To me though, I think she's trying to protect him as a friend. But in addition, she COULD be developing feelings for him. We just don't fully know yet.
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#35 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 08 September 2011 - 06:34 PM, said:

But since Sasuke has hurt Sakura, we do not even know if Sakura loves Sasuke anymore. I know Sasuke does run into Sakura (when he sees her with Naruto) and he doesn't acknowledge her or act like he cares at all that she loves him. So basically, he broke her heart, and she could be over him/does not love him anymore and could perhaps like Naruto. To me though, I think she's trying to protect him as a friend. But in addition, she COULD be developing feelings for him. We just don't fully know yet.

Yeah we don't know how Sakura feels for Naruto, but I honestly believe she still likes Sasuke. (Loves I suppose would go there) even to the point where the plot point that is very common "I love you so much, but you have done many evil/bad things...but as the one who loves you deeply, I will kill you" If you want to be honest, Sasuke ignored her from day one. lolol XD I don't think she'll give up. I think she is doing what she does cuz she loves Sasuke still. Just as much as Naruto wants to save him.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#36 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:37 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 September 2011 - 06:44 PM, said:

Yeah we don't know how Sakura feels for Naruto, but I honestly believe she still likes Sasuke. (Loves I suppose would go there) even to the point where the plot point that is very common "I love you so much, but you have done many evil/bad things...but as the one who loves you deeply, I will kill you" If you want to be honest, Sasuke ignored her from day one. lolol XD I don't think she'll give up. I think she is doing what she does cuz she loves Sasuke still. Just as much as Naruto wants to save him.

Hmm that is sure something to think about. The "I will kill you thing" I didn't think of and it makes a great point. I almost feel if Sasuke were to be killed, I feel Sakura would want to kill him because she loves him. But hey, she might like both, or because Sasuke has not been in her sight for a while, it could be a "out of sight, out of mind" thing, and could be developing feelings for Naruto to "forget/run away from" her broken heart/anger for Sasuke aka "I finally realize how bad he has treated me and is not the Sasuke I knew" thing (have real life experience there and totally see it with Sakura lol). So I kind of see that too.

Thought I do agree that I think when if it came down to it, Sakura would kill Sasuke. I think that actually would be really cool in the story too! XD

#37 User is offline   Inkwell09 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 60472

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:39 PM

this is why I try to stay out of Naruto pairings XD
[font="Book Antiqua"] ACen 2014 Cosplays
--Gintoki (Gintama)****MAYBE
--Rin (Free!)
--Mink (DMMD)
--SURPRISE NOSTALGIC COSPLAY

#38 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

View PostInkwell09, on 08 September 2011 - 07:39 PM, said:

Hahaha yeah I love debating anime pairings, I think it's fun. The only pairing I will NEVER change my opinion on is Motoko Kusanagi x Batou. But that's for another time, hehe.

Hahaha how about this trick bag?

Maybe Naruto wants to save Sasuke because Naruto is in love with Sasuke? That COULD explain a lot and could just be plausible. *just opened a huge can of worms* ooh, look! They're crawling on the floor. :3

#39 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:56 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 08 September 2011 - 07:37 PM, said:

Hmm that is sure something to think about. The "I will kill you thing" I didn't think of and it makes a great point. I almost feel if Sasuke were to be killed, I feel Sakura would want to kill him because she loves him. But hey, she might like both, or because Sasuke has not been in her sight for a while, it could be a "out of sight, out of mind" thing, and could be developing feelings for Naruto to "forget/run away from" her broken heart/anger for Sasuke aka "I finally realize how bad he has treated me and is not the Sasuke I knew" thing (have real life experience there and totally see it with Sakura lol). So I kind of see that too.

Thought I do agree that I think when if it came down to it, Sakura would kill Sasuke. I think that actually would be really cool in the story too! XD

Oh yeah, she might like Naruto. I thought that at the beginning of part 2. lol She seemed to like his more mature(ish) nature and his determination. lol But I'm sure it's the case. But if you think about it, Naruto is pulling a Sasuke with Hinata. "Naruto...I love you....." *cricket chirps and the scene is forgotten*

also Inkwell, I'm not really debating pairing. I don't really care about pairings in general, just discussing what I've seen. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#40 User is offline   Inkwell09 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

I just find this amusing XD I never really understood the whole idea of shipping pairings, and the only Naruto episodes I watched were ones about Neji :heart: love Neji XD
So for me to hear about all this stuff in the Shippuden/season 2/etc, I'm totally lost XD
--Rin (Free!)
--Mink (DMMD)

#41 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

View PostInkwell09, on 08 September 2011 - 08:01 PM, said:

I just find this amusing XD I never really understood the whole idea of shipping pairings, and the only Naruto episodes I watched were ones about Neji :heart: love Neji XD
So for me to hear about all this stuff in the Shippuden/season 2/etc, I'm totally lost XD

Me neither. lol I just see what is obvious and leave it at that. lol

I'm not there to speculate love stuffs, but watch the action and story unfold. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo

#42 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:33 PM

View PostInkwell09, on 08 September 2011 - 07:39 PM, said:

This. When I mention Kakash/Gai, people rage or facefault because KakaIru is the OTP yaoi wise for Kakashi. Also its hard to find doujinshi outside of SasNaru, SakuraxTeam seven or Tenten/Ino/Itachi, and Tsunade hentai. That and the current series is really irate and confusing.

So I stick with Hetalia, but AmericaxEngland, Japan/England, France/world, RussiaxPrussia, and Germancest or North American brothers dominate fanfiction, pictures, and doujinshi.

SO I go back to reading video game pairings.

I kinda sorta like Izauo maybe. Its weird reading Drrr stuff. Also any pairing in Monster I would read. ANY. :heart:
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#43 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 08 September 2011 - 08:33 PM, said:

This. When I mention Kakash/Gai, people rage or facefault because KakaIru is the OTP yaoi wise for Kakashi. Also its hard to find doujinshi outside of SasNaru, SakuraxTeam seven or Tenten/Ino/Itachi, and Tsunade hentai. That and the current series is really irate and confusing.

See I really like peacefully debating anime pairings, but when people go ape crazy about them and start raging and trolling over it, then it's like "why do I get involved in this". It's a matter of opinion, and it's sad not all people accept that. I mean yeah I love certain pairings but I'm not going to hate someone/rage them because they don't like what I like.

hehehe Douji is amazing in all aspects hehehe ;3

#44 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:13 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 08 September 2011 - 09:48 PM, said:

See I really like peacefully debating anime pairings, but when people go ape crazy about them and start raging and trolling over it, then it's like "why do I get involved in this". It's a matter of opinion, and it's sad not all people accept that. I mean yeah I love certain pairings but I'm not going to hate someone/rage them because they don't like what I like.

hehehe Douji is amazing in all aspects hehehe ;3

That's why I started this thread, I like discussing opinions without getting crazy. So many people are die hard fans for certain pairings, and I'd like to know why if I don't really like that pairing or understand why people support that pairing.

Though in Naruto, I think it's better if no one ends up together, then people can still make fanart or doujinshi or cosplay and not get trolled at by some immature idiots.

#45 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

@OtakuChica: I never read a manga that didn't have a hint of some pairing or mention a couple. Even strictly shonen ones have them, like One Piece, Gintama, Gantz, Akira, etc.

Having relationships is normal, the problem is everyone has different ideas about them and bump heads.

I don't mind any pairing personally, but I prefer others due to personality clashes, like Sasuke to Sakura and Akane to Ranma.

Douji is hard to buy depending on the fandom and how popular the show is in Japan. Example: I can't find a certain SakuraxSasori that SOMEHOW Sakura ended up with Sasori's baby but found twenty pages of SasNaru.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 09 September 2011 - 09:34 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#46 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 57580

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:13 PM

One pairing I don't get... Whats with the Izaya x Shizou(Durarara)? =_=;;;
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

ACEN 2013 - Gene Starwin(Outlaw Star)
Go check my FB Album and give me suggestions!!!
[/size]Facebook DeviantArt

#47 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:44 AM

View PostKeans, on 09 September 2011 - 11:13 PM, said:

One pairing I don't get... Whats with the Izaya x Shizou(Durarara)? =_=;;;

Its mostly Shizuo x Izaya.

Why? a lot of plotpoints in the anime showed why Izaya was the 'woman' in that pairing =.= Its hard to find Izaya x Shizuo.

The pairing's status duo is that 'its a thin line between love and hate,' and the craze of 'UST pairings' They grew up together, they were always fighting, or in Izaya's case striving for attention, and they call each other odd nicknames. Shizuo-chan is an insult but also can be a pet name since couples and kids use it and Shizuo practically sing songs Izaya's name like a girl.

Its doesn't help that there is a fujoshi in the series that pairs them up as well as some image set/off story/whatever with Izaya in white headphones that made the pairing the SasNaru of DRRR.

I personally think Mikado/Izaya/Mikado makes more sense
Spoiler
and Izaya/Shinra.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#48 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:47 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 10 September 2011 - 07:44 AM, said:

Its mostly Shizuo x Izaya.

Why? a lot of plotpoints in the anime showed why Izaya was the 'woman' in that pairing =.= Its hard to find Izaya x Shizuo.

The pairing's status duo is that 'its a thin line between love and hate,' and the craze of 'UST pairings' They grew up together, they were always fighting, or in Izaya's case striving for attention, and they call each other odd nicknames. Shizuo-chan is an insult but also can be a pet name since couples and kids use it and Shizuo practically sing songs Izaya's name like a girl.

Its doesn't help that there is a fujoshi in the series that pairs them up as well as some image set/off story/whatever with Izaya in white headphones that made the pairing the SasNaru of DRRR.

I personally think Mikado/Izaya/Mikado makes more sense
Spoiler
and Izaya/Shinra.

LOL! I think you read too much into what I said. So now I have to place them in a particular order when I'm talking about them?
Izaya X Shizuo or Shizuo x Izaya is the same for me, I didn't write it in any particular order to denote who was the male or female.

I understand people paring them because people will pair up pretty much anything really, but what I don't particularly get is its point of popularity where people treat it as if where canon.

I don't get it because it is quite obvious that Shizuo feels nothing but distaste, not just hatred, towards Izaya. And of course Izaya would give Shizou a pet name since it would just piss him off even more. Izaya is like a troll her just loves messing with people in general, Shizou just happen to be one of the most entertaining people to pick on because of how easy he goes on a rampage.

You would have to be particularly twisted to pair up with someone like Izaya who likes to manipulate people into trying to kill themselves.
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

#49 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:06 PM

@Keans: Most fangirls and guys are picky about 'who tops.' I'm not. As long as they 'do it,' I don't care. I was just warning you, because current fandom has Shizuo topping.

Let me explain. Some fans feel that their OTP has to have the same boundaries as a man/woman relationship, so in those popular pairings, no matter canon or otherwise, there is always a dominated 'woman.' And doujinsh/other fans reinforce it. So if you mention someone who is not 'canon fandom' topping, they will bite your head off.

Someone flamed me for not viewing England as a tsundere uke, but actually a no hold brass former pirate thug of a man.

A person can be a complete monster, but as long as they look good its ok and Japan fandom reinforces this. I read several doujinshi with NTR and the man was horrible, but it was ok because he was handsome. Same goes with Izaya, who is a troll. People say his personality is tsundere for Shizuo or Yandere, two extreme personality dyfunctions that are accepted in otaku/Japan.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 10 September 2011 - 08:07 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#50 User is offline   Ohki 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8930

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

My OTP is Austria/Hungary from Axis Powers Hetalia. Yes, my OTP is a Hetalia pairing and it's het. They're just so cute ;3;
South Korea likes breasts.
Ukraine has breasts.
She has them in spades.
If South Korea and Ukraine were to hook up...
Then South Korea would never have a shortage of breasts ever again.

#51 User is offline   Gabichox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 59269

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:46 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 10 September 2011 - 08:06 PM, said:

@Keans: Most fangirls and guys are picky about 'who tops.' I'm not. As long as they 'do it,' I don't care. I was just warning you, because current fandom has Shizuo topping.

Eh.. I've actually seen a lot of doujin with Izaya topping Shizuo and even one where they both were bottomed. Hell, I wouldn't even consider Izaya a complete bottom. More of a "dominate bottom"

Basically, no one really views this pairing as canon but the love hate relationship is fueled by teasing hints in the anime/novels so it's very popular. It also doesn't help that the author really does cater to the Shizaya pairing because it sells it entertains the fans. I know I kept thinking of Shizaya at certain instances like the conversation with Tom and Shizuo about girlfriends or when Izaya would say "No one is allowed to know about Shizu-chan but me." Narita even wrote an april fools piece on them where it played out like a fanfic... Because it really was lol. There's also the various drama cds and even the alarm clocks. The series eggs the fangirls on. Can't blame them for letting it get to their heads.

My OTPs in life are Peter White/Ace from HnK because of the drama CDs and Kyouko/Ayano of Yuru Yuri. Nothing shall ever get in their way ;A;
ACen 2014 cosplay;
Donald Duck - [Thursday]
Elf - Dragon's Crown [Friday]
Agnès Oblige!Freelancer - Bravely Default [Saturday]

#52 User is offline   jsieczkar 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 17116

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:19 AM

hummm:
Ogiue Chika + Sasahara Kanji from Genshiken
Morimi Saki + Takizawa Akira from Eden of the East
Tsukishima Shizuku + Amasawa Seiji from Whisper of the Heart (quite possibly my fav Ghibli film)
Konno Makoto + Mamiya Chiaki from The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Tanabe Ai + Hoshino Hachirouta from Planetes
Noda Megumi + Chiaki Shin`ichi from Nodame Cantabile
Lyuze + Casshern from Casshern Sins
Minami Maho + Tanaka Yukio fropm Beck
2008-2009 IRT - Callsign JR
2010 IRT Dispatch - Callsign JR
2011-Present Industry Relations Manager

#53 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:54 AM

View Postjsieczkar, on 13 September 2011 - 12:19 AM, said:

hummm:
Morimi Saki + Takizawa Akira from Eden of the East
Minami Maho + Tanaka Yukio fropm Beck

Agreed 1000%

Both of those couples are absolutely adorable. ^_^

#54 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:08 PM

View PostGabichox, on 12 September 2011 - 11:46 PM, said:

Eh.. I've actually seen a lot of doujin with Izaya topping Shizuo and even one where they both were bottomed. Hell, I wouldn't even consider Izaya a complete bottom. More of a "dominate bottom"

Basically, no one really views this pairing as canon but the love hate relationship is fueled by teasing hints in the anime/novels so it's very popular. It also doesn't help that the author really does cater to the Shizaya pairing because it sells it entertains the fans. I know I kept thinking of Shizaya at certain instances like the conversation with Tom and Shizuo about girlfriends or when Izaya would say "No one is allowed to know about Shizu-chan but me." Narita even wrote an april fools piece on them where it played out like a fanfic... Because it really was lol. There's also the various drama cds and even the alarm clocks. The series eggs the fangirls on. Can't blame them for letting it get to their heads.

My OTPs in life are Peter White/Ace from HnK because of the drama CDs and Kyouko/Ayano of Yuru Yuri. Nothing shall ever get in their way ;A;

I was mostly going by:

Fanfiction.net (Shizuo/Izaya is popular than Izaya/Shizuo)
Toranoana doujinshi/japanese goods site (I found too many pages of Shizuo/Izaya before I found one with Izaya topping. I consider the one who makes the moves on the other guy as the topper a.k.a the non shiny eyed 'omg he likes me,' blushing guy.)

Well the Drrr pairing of Shizaya is like Hetalia's main popular pairing US/UK. Outside of England raising America and showing concern that could be fatherly related, they don't have a relationship like that, but since the manga has so many hints and lead the fans on, (as well as not dis illusioning fans,) people think that those two are 'totally made for each other.'

Oh and don't mention America bottoming to any hardcore US/UK fan. They will literally bite your head off.

Usually if a pairing looks good or hot, fans will eat it up. KakIru is straight up not canon and crack, they interact rarely in the manga and anime, but people pair them up almost as much as SasukexNaruto. Oh and I never read a Iruka/Kakashi fanfiction yet.

Personally, it scares me how some pairings are really really popular that are not canon

Since Persona 4 is an anime now, Yosuke/Yu
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#55 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:58 PM

Penguin Drum.... Don't kill me, but...

Shoma x Ringo x,x

I know she is just a crazy psycho but for reason their interactions fun to watch. Thought Shoma needs to show some balls and stand up to her. =_=;;;
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

#56 User is offline   Animexcel 

• Production Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 80

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:47 PM

My favorite anime couple right now is JP and Sonoshee from Redline.
ACen Mascot Artist

#57 User is offline   S1NN3R 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 11618
  • Location:Barrington, IL - US / London, England - UK )( Sector 7C

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:01 AM

My top three at the moment in no paticular order:

Cossette d'Auvergne and Eiri Kurahashi - Le Portrait de Petit Cossette
Shuzo Matsutani and Sara Ringwalt - Now and Then, Here and There
Enma and Yukihime - Kikoushi Enma

"You'll never have any answers untill you ask the questions"
When people start asking, I'll answer.

Contact Me

Acens attended. 1998-2002, 04-06,08-Present

#58 User is offline   i_like_kyos 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59521

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:00 PM

My favorite couples are probably:

1. Tohru and Kyo- Fruits Basket
2. Domyouji and Makino- Hana Yori Dango
3.Haruhi and Tamaki- Ouran High School Host Club
4. Ren and Kyoko- Skip Beat... If they don't end up together I will go ballistic. Seriously.

Also I am extremely fond of RosielXKatan and KiraXKato from Angel Sanctuary and GutsXGriffith from Berserk. It is my firm belief that Griffith was in love with Guts...
It won't do any good to delude myself, because even if the distance between us is less than a touch, it is my destiny that I will never have what I long for.
Mogura to Taiyo- Naono Bohra

#59 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:36 PM

View Posti_like_kyos, on 14 September 2011 - 11:00 PM, said:

My favorite couples are probably:

1. Tohru and Kyo- Fruits Basket
2. Domyouji and Makino- Hana Yori Dango
3.Haruhi and Tamaki- Ouran High School Host Club
4. Ren and Kyoko- Skip Beat... If they don't end up together I will go ballistic. Seriously.

Also I am extremely fond of RosielXKatan and KiraXKato from Angel Sanctuary and GutsXGriffith from Berserk. It is my firm belief that Griffith was in love with Guts...

I love Kyo and Tohru! I also love Kisa and Hiro together! Hiro really loves Kisa so much that he does whatever she wants! X33333 SO CUTE!!

This post has been edited by OtakuChica: 15 September 2011 - 07:36 PM

#60 User is offline   Inkwell09 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:04 PM

Semi-related...am I one of the only people who DOESN'T (for the most part) pair up their favorite character from an anime/manga? Like, Kyoya from Ouran is my fave, but I wouldn't dare pair him with anyone. Or Neji from Naruto, etc. I know I'm the only one in my immediate group of otaku friends, so I'm wondering if I am literally the only one XD
--Rin (Free!)
--Mink (DMMD)

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users