Anime Central Forums: A welcome back is due. - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

A welcome back is due. Because I've been around the block a few times.

#1 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 4396

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:07 PM

So if you kindly would look at my join date, you'll see I've been here for awhile. A long while.
In any case, I'm your lord and master Wingy Baby.
I like just about everything and care about nothing very much.
Life is chaotic (as always) here, but I hope to be a bit more active in the forums from now on (because you can only troll facebook for so long).

Any questions class?
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:00 PM

Welcome back.

Question: Is Death the kid still awesome? Spoiler free because I haven't bought Yen plus since near the end of the Freed/Medusa arc. I heard he was downgraded compared to Maka a la Naruto/DBZ style.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

Welcome back. Here have a cookie *hands cookie*

Question: Where can I find a cool hat?
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#4 User is offline   Millions_Knives 

• Masquerade Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 8636

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:30 PM

nice to sew you again
want to learn about cosplay materials? click here->my youtube cosplay tips and tricks<-click here

#5 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

Ditto. The forums need its quota of vets. lol
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#6 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:03 PM

For cool hats: Ren faire. They actually fit my uneven noggin. Otherwise - etsy and the lovely people here and at the convention.
Artfire can diaf for their recent snafu (sharing personal information about customers to random other customers as they check out...and saying "Not a big deal!"..wth.)

Death the Kid got pushed to the side in a recent arc (won't give away how, but it was pretty epic) and we're now seeing him pushed to his limits. Maka did get a little DBZ on the whole power thing, but it's forgivable because Soul is still there to remind her of her humanity and crappy dad.

Anything else?
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West

#7 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:19 PM

I'll keep that in mind. I can never find hats to fit my head either.
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#8 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:19 PM

View PostWingy Baby, on 08 September 2011 - 08:03 PM, said:

Death the Kid got pushed to the side in a recent arc (won't give away how, but it was pretty epic) and we're now seeing him pushed to his limits. Maka did get a little DBZ on the whole power thing, but it's forgivable because Soul is still there to remind her of her humanity and crappy dad.

Anything else?

Holy Bang shishigami I gotta re read the manga then! It was hard to keep up because I was reading it from Yen plus. I love SE, but was afraid it would turn into like so many popular anime/manga with characters...like Bleach/Naruto/DBZ. Thank god it hasn't! This has made my day.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#9 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:56 PM

Glad to help. :D

I don't always read shounen (sometimes the action doesn't translate so easily in printed form), but that one is definitely a keeper in addition to the really unique art and storyline. I gotta read the more recent stuff myself, been so busy~ @_@
- Mae West

#10 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:24 AM

View PostWingy Baby, on 09 September 2011 - 10:56 PM, said:

Glad to help. :D

I don't always read shounen (sometimes the action doesn't translate so easily in printed form), but that one is definitely a keeper in addition to the really unique art and storyline. I gotta read the more recent stuff myself, been so busy~ @_@

I myself have been busy with classes, learning Russian, and nobody supplies Yen plus anymore. Its hard to buy manga outside of online here.

I read everything, from jousen to shonen >.< I'm really behind on Air Gear though.

Last question: Do you play video games, especially Megaten?

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 10 September 2011 - 07:25 AM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#11 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:05 PM

I play more mmo rpgs and puzzle games really...
Keep trying to quit Warcraft, then they buff my class and it's like "Oh, COME ON." Currently on "off" and waiting for Guild Wars 2. Let's see what the new patch and expansion release does to my wallet.
Tho, Megaten looks really, REALLY interesting... /considers
- Mae West

#12 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:23 AM

View PostWingy Baby, on 10 September 2011 - 10:05 PM, said:

I play more mmo rpgs and puzzle games really...
Keep trying to quit Warcraft, then they buff my class and it's like "Oh, COME ON." Currently on "off" and waiting for Guild Wars 2. Let's see what the new patch and expansion release does to my wallet.
Tho, Megaten looks really, REALLY interesting... /considers

Its a group of RPGs by Atlus. It has two series, the dark SMT and the spin off Persona series. They also have a mmo but I never tried it only the console versions.

I mostly play Puyo Puyo and Professor Layton puzzle games. Oh and stuff like PW.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users