• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Buono! Hello! Project act of Shugo Chara fame

#1 User is offline   Super Luigi 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 41741

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:24 AM

I (and many, many others) would be thrilled to have Buono! grace ACen with their presence.

For those who don't know, Buono! (pronounced Bōno) is a 3-member unit of Hello! Project (an idol production agency including groups such as the famous Morning Musume). The members are Miyabi Natsuyaki, Momoko Tsugunaga and Airi Suzuki. I'm sure many people around here love the bubbly rock tunes heard in the Shugo Chara openings and endings; of their twelve singles, all but the two most recent ones by Buono! have been used as either the opening and ending themes of Shugo Chara. This being an anime con, they'd be a perfect fit.

They have a huge following, not only in Japan but here in the US as well. People would flock from all areas of the country, and even outside of it, to see them; this was the case when Berryz Kobo (also a Hello! Project group) came to Sakura-Con a few months ago. The concert hall was filled to the brim with people. (Miyabi and Momoko are also members of Berryz Kobo) Trust me, you wouldn't regret it if you got these beautiful, talented young ladies to attend the con.

#2 User is offline   Gabby 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60771

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:28 AM

I would so go to the Buono! concert if they came.
To share how awesome they are I will post some of their MV's

Their newest Music Video Natsu Dakara!
Natsu Dakara!

Also a personal Favorite of mine Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! This was also a opening for the First season of Shugo! Chara.
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

This post has been edited by Gabby: 28 August 2011 - 01:00 AM

#3 User is offline   BerryzGenius 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60889

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:58 AM

After watching the Buono! concert stream tonight, it would be SO AMAZING if they were to come to the US, i would fly from ANYWHERE-TO-ANYWHERE to see them perform live!! Without a doubt in my mind i would have the best possible tickets available and bring lots of friends to enjoy the wonder that is Buono! :w00t: :w00t: :drool: :balloons: :highfive: :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

#4 User is offline   slrphebos 

• Customer Service Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 974

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:06 AM

I support this. I was coming on here to suggest Morning Musume, but heck I love Buono so I would so support them coming to Acen! They have done some anime openings so that could help tie them in, but their songs are just awesome.
~Ri-chan
ACen 2013-2014: Customer Service

2013 Cosplay: Team Aqua Grunt (100%), Fluttershy Sweet Lolita (95%)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users