Anime Central Forums: Kingdom Hearts 2012 - Anime Central Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Kingdom Hearts 2012 Let's go find some heartless!

#61 User is offline   Otaku Tom 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 16776

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

I finally got the shoes for my Sora costume, so it is now officially complete! I can't wait to see everyone at the photo shoot :D
http://www.youtube.com/otakutom17

Cosplay Plans for ACEN 2012
Sora (Normal form) - Kingdom Hearts II -COMPLETE-
Male Protagonist - Persona 3 -COMPLETE-
Santa - Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors -25% Complete-
Soarin' - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic -25% Complete-
Secret Cosplay -85% Complete-

#62 User is offline   sakurakenji 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 16054

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

@KH2Riku1: We do have a larxene, and that would be me, Sam would kill me if I didn't bring her, lol. :) I just need to fix my wig up.

#63 User is offline   emileighmorgan 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61704

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

That would be amazing.

#64 User is offline   Thale 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61346

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

Dang. So I'm super late to this whole forum thing. But, I'm bringing my KH1 Riku :3
blurry a** photo xD
(Sorry, It was like... The only one I could find xD)

I promise I'm restyling my wig.
Probably won't have time to re-do my shoes, though D:

#65 User is offline   PrinceScoobert 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59150

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

View PostThale, on 01 April 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

Dang. So I'm super late to this whole forum thing. But, I'm bringing my KH1 Riku :3
blurry a** photo xD
(Sorry, It was like... The only one I could find xD)

I promise I'm restyling my wig.
Probably won't have time to re-do my shoes, though D:

OH SWEET J- I'M STALKING YOU THE ENTIRE CON. BE MY RIKUUUUUU! PWEASEEEEEE? :3
ACen 2014 Cosplays:
Marceline - Adventure Time - 100%
Asami Sato - Legend of Korra - 90%
Link - Wind Waker - 100%
Sora (Game I) - 100%

#66 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 15801

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:56 PM

View PostPrinceScoobert, on 01 April 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

OH SWEET J- I'M STALKING YOU THE ENTIRE CON. BE MY RIKUUUUUU! PWEASEEEEEE? :3

I see how it is ROXAS. xD

And Thale, your Riku cosplay is totally awesome :)
~ACen 2015!~
~Axel (Kingdom Hearts II)--Finished
~Yato (Noragami)-----5%
~Devil Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)--15%
~Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater)----Finished
~Lea (Kingdom Hearts: BBS)--------Finished
"Xion dies, Axel is alone, Roxas' life is a lie. Oh, and they never get to the beach.
THIS IS A DISNEY GAME. >_> " -CheesyGranola (358/2 summary)

#67 User is offline   PrinceScoobert 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:02 PM

View PostFlame_Alchemist2002, on 01 April 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

I see how it is ROXAS. xD

And Thale, your Riku cosplay is totally awesome :)

You just don't understand AXEL, no one would miss me. :P

And it's better than awesome, it's I'mGoingToStalkYouCool~ <3
ACen 2014 Cosplays:
Link - Wind Waker - 100%
Sora (Game I) - 100%

#68 User is offline   Thale 

• Pip

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

View PostPrinceScoobert, on 01 April 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

You just don't understand AXEL, no one would miss me. :P

And it's better than awesome, it's I'mGoingToStalkYouCool~ <3

Awww, :wub: Thanks, guys.
It really isn't that impressive IRL, I don't think xDD

BUT I AM SO TOTES EXCITED TO SEE EVERYONE.
AND TAKE ALL TEH PHOTOS.

And uhg. I'll probably have to pay more for shipping than my actual contacts for them to come in on time e-o

#69 User is offline   Karzin 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61868

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

alright so the time will bee 2:30 then? caz i've got potentially an audition at benedictine university for their music program at 11 (i'm prolly gonna end up re sheduling it to another day caz of acen and the fact that i fry my voice at it!) worse comes to worse my bff/ assistant can prolly help apply my blood at the photoshoot!

blood? hint? HI PEOPLES ITS KARZIN ALSO KNOWN AS HALLOWEENTOWNKAIRI! i'm the one wiht the embroidary of doom and the custom black keyblades! i wa sa bit of a flake at last years photoshoot but this year ill be returning and with 200%more badassery! oh and a new belt since the one i've had for a few years decided to crumble!

Cant wait to see you all at the photoshoot!
Acen 2012 Cosplays: Due to this being prolly the coldest acen i've been to yet the cosplay list has (sadly) had to be changed[/color: Friday: Karzin (dont worry i've got a few versions of her) Saturday: Karzin (yea she's my only real cosplay that is sorta prepped for cold weather. Sunday though i am keeping my promise to do senna.

THIS IS MY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY ACEN 2007 to 2012!!!!!!!!!!! I COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH IT AND I HOPE TO HAVE MANY MORE KICKASS ACEN YEARS TO COME!

Look Me up! TheImmortalHTK on DeviantArt And TheImmortalHTK on cosplay.com

Future Cons: Acen 2012, Soycon 2012, [color="#FF00FF"]Youmacon 2012, Anime midwest 2012 Anime Iowa 2012 (first time at this con), then back to Acen 2013, this is gonna be my biggest convention run yet and i cant wait

#70 User is offline   PrinceScoobert 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

View PostKarzin, on 06 April 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

alright so the time will bee 2:30 then? caz i've got potentially an audition at benedictine university for their music program at 11 (i'm prolly gonna end up re sheduling it to another day caz of acen and the fact that i fry my voice at it!) worse comes to worse my bff/ assistant can prolly help apply my blood at the photoshoot!

blood? hint? HI PEOPLES ITS KARZIN ALSO KNOWN AS HALLOWEENTOWNKAIRI! i'm the one wiht the embroidary of doom and the custom black keyblades! i wa sa bit of a flake at last years photoshoot but this year ill be returning and with 200%more badassery! oh and a new belt since the one i've had for a few years decided to crumble!

Cant wait to see you all at the photoshoot!

Good luck at your audition! (whenever it will be~) and can't wait to see you there! :D
ACen 2014 Cosplays:
Link - Wind Waker - 100%
Sora (Game I) - 100%

#71 User is offline   Karzin 

• Pip

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

View PostPrinceScoobert, on 06 April 2012 - 02:03 PM, said:

Good luck at your audition! (whenever it will be~) and can't wait to see you there! :D

Thanks so much! ill be auditioning with both voice (i sing soprano) and flute, i'm hoping to get it moved to the following week even if it has to be tha tmonday and i'm bogged down by con plague,

Now as for the photoshoot ILL BE THERE KEYBLADES BLARING!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET READY EVERYONE KARZIN'S COMMING HOME!!!!!!! (i "premiered her at acen 2009 but really she's been around since just after acen 2012 acen's her home con, but just wait till 2013 the pink outfit i wear under the corset trench is getting a complete overhaul for karzin's 5th birthday)

This post has been edited by Karzin: 07 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

Acen 2012 Cosplays: Due to this being prolly the coldest acen i've been to yet the cosplay list has (sadly) had to be changed[/color: Friday: Karzin (dont worry i've got a few versions of her) Saturday: Karzin (yea she's my only real cosplay that is sorta prepped for cold weather. Sunday though i am keeping my promise to do senna.

THIS IS MY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY ACEN 2007 to 2012!!!!!!!!!!! I COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH IT AND I HOPE TO HAVE MANY MORE KICKASS ACEN YEARS TO COME!

Future Cons: Acen 2012, Soycon 2012, [color="#FF00FF"]Youmacon 2012, Anime midwest 2012 Anime Iowa 2012 (first time at this con), then back to Acen 2013, this is gonna be my biggest convention run yet and i cant wait

#72 User is offline   PrinceScoobert 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:01 AM

View PostKarzin, on 07 April 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

Thanks so much! ill be auditioning with both voice (i sing soprano) and flute, i'm hoping to get it moved to the following week even if it has to be tha tmonday and i'm bogged down by con plague,

Now as for the photoshoot ILL BE THERE KEYBLADES BLARING!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET READY EVERYONE KARZIN'S COMMING HOME!!!!!!! (i "premiered her at acen 2009 but really she's been around since just after acen 2012 acen's her home con, but just wait till 2013 the pink outfit i wear under the corset trench is getting a complete overhaul for karzin's 5th birthday)

I sing Soprano too! :D I don't play flute, but a friend of mine does. ^^

And is your Kairi more of a KH2 version, or KH1? :3
ACen 2014 Cosplays:
Link - Wind Waker - 100%
Sora (Game I) - 100%

#73 User is offline   Karzin 

• Pip

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:19 AM

View PostPrinceScoobert, on 07 April 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

I sing Soprano too! :D I don't play flute, but a friend of mine does. ^^

And is your Kairi more of a KH2 version, or KH1? :3

oh very cool on the soprano thing! and its a fan done concept it was original halloweentown kairi ut that concept began to stray away from the halloween town thing and more towards this dark horror movie like look for her, though this year for acen i've amped up the cosplay, at youmacon i incorporate some blood makeup into the cosplay, and since acen last year i have gotten new shoes for her a new belt and a new much better looking wig, next year im' over hauling the pink outfit i wear under karzin caz the original one is getting almost too much wear and tear, acutally i've got some pics on my da of her http://theimmortalhtk.deviantart.com/ ill be posting some mroe pics, but i realized the most recent pics of her are me in the alternate outfit, a long black dress wiht the corest trench and if the weather holds as it is ill prolly end up wearing that with the blood for acen instead of the usual short pink skirt wiht corset trench, i dont wanna freeze! and yes if you look at the link the whole outfit is hand done embroidary! so to answer the question, it isnt exactly 1 or 2 it used to be more based on 2 then the oufit sorta began snowballing into its own concept that has since i debuted it been very well recieved, though please dont ask me to hold out my keyblades, it hurts my arm after a while, they're kinda heavy!

This post has been edited by Karzin: 07 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

#74 User is offline   Thale 

• Pip

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

I have a very good friend that plays flute.
But I'm a stereotypical asian that plays violin, haha xD

Is anyone here interested in a private photoshooot?
I want to try out a new lens. It's nothing fancy, but yeah o3o

example 1
example 2

And HNNNG. Princescoobert, we need to take a gazillion pictures together. I've seriously never seen a KH1 Sora at a con

#75 User is offline   everlasting-daydreamer 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61883

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

I will be going as Organization XIII Roxas! :-)

This post has been edited by everlasting-daydreamer: 07 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

#76 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

View PostThale, on 07 April 2012 - 12:14 PM, said:

example 1
example 2

And HNNNG. Princescoobert, we need to take a gazillion pictures together. I've seriously never seen a KH1 Sora at a con

There was supposed to be a private shoot later, but that's up to PrinceScoobert. We can always have 2 of them? lol
~ACen 2015!~
~Yato (Noragami)-----5%
"Xion dies, Axel is alone, Roxas' life is a lie. Oh, and they never get to the beach.

#77 User is offline   Karzin 

• Pip

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:11 AM

i has no monies for photoshoots but if you guys want me i'm in! i am in need of some new how do i say it i need some hew high rez like pics of karzin! course i hope we're sitll talking about saturday, saturday is "karzin fest" where i devote the entire day to my kh cosplay. either way i'm definately looking forward to the kh shoot this year private or the normal acen one as i said though i'd be game for private stuff if pepole will have me, i getkinda nervous since it is a fan concept, you never entrely know how people will take it. so its up to you guys.

#78 User is offline   Thale 

• Pip

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:18 AM

View PostKarzin, on 08 April 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

i has no monies for photoshoots but if you guys want me i'm in! i am in need of some new how do i say it i need some hew high rez like pics of karzin! course i hope we're sitll talking about saturday, saturday is "karzin fest" where i devote the entire day to my kh cosplay. either way i'm definately looking forward to the kh shoot this year private or the normal acen one as i said though i'd be game for private stuff if pepole will have me, i getkinda nervous since it is a fan concept, you never entrely know how people will take it. so its up to you guys.

I don't charge for photoshoots because I'm still sort of a noob, hehe.
But I'd love to get some shots of you 8D

But I know what you mean. Some fans are so obsessively canon that any new concepts are shunned. I'd say just ignore them, though. They're usually the mentally unstable ones xD

#79 User is offline   Karzin 

• Pip

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

View PostThale, on 08 April 2012 - 10:18 AM, said:

I don't charge for photoshoots because I'm still sort of a noob, hehe.
But I'd love to get some shots of you 8D

But I know what you mean. Some fans are so obsessively canon that any new concepts are shunned. I'd say just ignore them, though. They're usually the mentally unstable ones xD

ohayocon 2010 i did a photoshoot for kh wht karzin just the at con kh photoshoot and xemnas and the org wanted me in the pic, a photographer didnt, and i found out i was photoshopped out of a picture i couls see the outlike of myself in the "light adjustment" its kinda hart to wash out that much black against that much light. so i've been skittish and i'd love it, think you can get some of me as lenne on friday too? i wont have a mic like the rikku did but its a re mastered version of the cosplay in honor of this being my 5th anniversary of being a cosplayer, (its my 6th acen but i count acen 2007 as being the first one and so on) and yea you're right i should just ignore the pricks but some stuff like that you cant forget. dont think the worry hasnt crossed my mind that i'm not nervous that itll happen again. worst part is im' kinda a kh badass in my cosplay.

BTW if the person from ohayo is reading this YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU COCKBITE!!!!!!!!!!! (yea i just refrenced rvb wiht the cockbite thing)

This post has been edited by Karzin: 08 April 2012 - 12:14 PM

#80 User is offline   PrinceScoobert 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

View PostThale, on 07 April 2012 - 12:14 PM, said:

example 1
example 2

I went to ACen last year as KH1 Sora and have never met anyone from the first game...except a Kairi that took like, 2? pics with me. xD But I'll message you about the shoot~
ACen 2014 Cosplays:
Link - Wind Waker - 100%
Sora (Game I) - 100%

#81 User is offline   Karzin 

• Pip

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

View PostPrinceScoobert, on 08 April 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

I went to ACen last year as KH1 Sora and have never met anyone from the first game...except a Kairi that took like, 2? pics with me. xD But I'll message you about the shoot~

i've seen a few over the years, recently youmacon 2011, but not really one in a long time at acen. it would be cool to have one at acen this year, i'm just getting extreemely excited about acen esp the kh shoot (its one of my fave parts since 2009, the first kh shoot i did) i'm hoping its a big one this year!.. and acutally now that i think about it, i dont think i've ever at any con i've gone to (and the number is nearing 25, and i've done a few out of state ones as well (ohayocon '10, '11, youmacon '09,'10,'11 and colissalcon '11) i dont think ive ever seen a kh 1 kairi cosplayer, hmm i wonder why...

This post has been edited by Karzin: 08 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

#82 User is offline   Thale 

• Pip

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

Yeah, I think lots of people just sort of forget about KH1 because KH2 was so wildly popular. But I love the KH1 kids ;3;

I really would like to do a KH1 Kairi someday because I just really fail miserably when it comes to crossplay. BUT I WANT TO BE BABY RIKU, DANGIT. He's just so adorable.

I hope the Vanitas from Youma comes. She was fjlakfiohfkajfsdk.

#83 User is offline   Karzin 

• Pip

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

View PostThale, on 09 April 2012 - 07:34 AM, said:

Yeah, I think lots of people just sort of forget about KH1 because KH2 was so wildly popular. But I love the KH1 kids ;3;

I really would like to do a KH1 Kairi someday because I just really fail miserably when it comes to crossplay. BUT I WANT TO BE BABY RIKU, DANGIT. He's just so adorable.

I hope the Vanitas from Youma comes. She was fjlakfiohfkajfsdk.

2 words for that and pardon my language F**** yes i was at youma as well! http://theimmortalht...gance-295094922 such an amazing con! and a pretty good kh shoot too, ironically i was talking wiht my bf about the shoots at acen and i said taht i'd die for the vanitas to come here from youmacon, i'd like some fight pics wiht him!

This post has been edited by Karzin: 09 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

#84 User is offline   Serah Farron 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61881

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

I can go as KH2 Kairi.

#85 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:10 AM

My friend is cosplaying Luxord, so I'll have to let him know about this. :)
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

#86 User is offline   Flame_Alchemist2002 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

Hey peeps we're getting close! 6 more days til ACen! (counting today). If anyone has any questions about the photoshoot, just ask! :)
~ACen 2015!~
~Yato (Noragami)-----5%

#87 User is offline   Thale 

• Pip

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:09 PM

JUST SO EXCITE -flailing-

And Vanitas is coming 8D

This post has been edited by Thale: 21 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

#88 User is offline   PrinceScoobert 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

View PostThale, on 21 April 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

JUST SO EXCITE -flailing-

And Vanitas is coming 8D

Vanitas is coming?? :DDDDD
ACen 2014 Cosplays:
Link - Wind Waker - 100%
Sora (Game I) - 100%

#89 User is offline   Karzin 

• Pip

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:28 PM

AM I READING THIS RIGHT VANITAS IS COMMING FRIGGEN SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#90 User is offline   xChibiSorax 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58910

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

I shall be KH2 Sora again this year ^-^ I'm excited because I got these cool blue contacts and sjlfkjs
I'm super excited~
I'm sorry I haven't contributed to this thread ><
I will for next ACen~ I promise~ :D

"Excuse me while I write down your name in my DEATHNOTE."

~ACen 2012 Cosplays~

o Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora
o Matryoshka Kaiko
(maybe)

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic