Anime Central Forums: [PSP] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[PSP] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Anyone here have it and/or played it?

#1 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:24 AM

Hey all! I know this game's character isn't an animé character persay, but she's super popular as it is. She's Hatsune Miku! Vocaloid #1! IMO she's the best and cutest Vocaloid there is, with Megurine Luka coming in a close second (for me).

Anywho, who here has played and/or has the Project Diva games? They're rhythm games for the PSP. There are two currently released, with a third one due out in November (preorder here if you want to). They're a lot of fun to play if you enjoy music games, and watching Miku dance around in the background is quite distracting, but adds to the fun.

Here's a video of one of the songs being performed PERFECTLY.

Enjoy and discuss. :)

This post has been edited by Shiggitay: 15 August 2011 - 01:28 AM

Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2014, ACen 2014, and Otakon 2014!!

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:43 AM

Heh she's more of a pvc/animation character.

The game, well its ok. The second is better than the first with more options and less Miku, since I like Kaito/Gumi better.

I hope to see stuff like the newer voice versions in the third one but that's wishful thinking.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

Heh well I'm stuck on Marginal on Easy. I can never get it right. I keep getting just too many Sads and Worsts. Hearing Miku say "Mou chotto ganbarou ne?" each time is getting aggravating. >_> "Mou chotto ganbarou ne?" I would guess means something like "Better luck next time" or something along those lines, since ganbarou looks similar to ganbatte to me. To clarify, she says that when you get a 'cheap' rating at the end of the song.
Anime fo lyfe!

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#4 User is offline   Sir Viver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 45691

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:19 AM

I... "have" both of them. >_> <_< First one's pretty good, second one is great in my opinion. I like that there's a broader range of genres in the sequel. I hope they make a third.
Soul of the mind, key to life's ether...
Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel...
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended...
So the world might be mended...

#5 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:31 AM

View PostSir Viver, on 16 August 2011 - 12:19 AM, said:

I... "have" both of them. >_> <_< First one's pretty good, second one is great in my opinion. I like that there's a broader range of genres in the sequel. I hope they make a third.

The third one is in development and is available for pre-order. See my link above. :P

EDIT: here: http://www.play-asia...en-70-4bim.html

This post has been edited by Shiggitay: 16 August 2011 - 12:31 AM

Anime fo lyfe!

#6 User is offline   Sir Viver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:51 AM

Eh... Looks like it's just a version 2.5. I mean an actually new game, not just a better version of the 2nd game.

#7 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:12 AM

View PostSir Viver, on 16 August 2011 - 02:51 AM, said:

Eh... Looks like it's just a version 2.5. I mean an actually new game, not just a better version of the 2nd game.

I guess you can't make everyone happy, but when it comes out that's when fair judgement can be made. :) I'm sure they added enough stuff to make it a 'third' PD game. We'll soon see. I have mine preordered. :)
Anime fo lyfe!

#8 User is offline   Sir Viver 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:49 PM

View PostShiggitay, on 16 August 2011 - 04:12 AM, said:

I guess you can't make everyone happy, but when it comes out that's when fair judgement can be made. :) I'm sure they added enough stuff to make it a 'third' PD game. We'll soon see. I have mine preordered. :)

Hmm. I might have read the description wrong. It just says "extend," which makes me wary that it's just an upgraded version of Project Diva 2nd. Nevermind, looks like it actually is an all-new game. (with a few songs from previous titles, like PD 2nd had) I'm excited. I'll *cough* play it, but probably won't actually buy it, though... I have this issue with paying $60 for a handheld game, whether it's an import or not.

#9 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

K well I've progressed MUCH farther now in PD1.. I freakin' beat Marginal and other songs to unlock a crapton more. YAY.
Anime fo lyfe!

#10 User is offline   june.h 

• Merchandise Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 387

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

I dunno, Disappearance of Hatusne Miku on Hard is probably the hardest one getting even a full combo on, the rest is really just practice and hoping your PSP or disc doesn't hiccup on you and mess up your timing from a full combo or full perfect combo.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users