• This topic is locked

Do As Infinity as Musical Guest? Please? lol

#1 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60878

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:10 PM

I dunno how hard this would be to accomplish, but at this point in time would it be possible to get DAI (Do As Infinity) as the musical guest or one of the musical guests for ACen 2012? I adore them, esp. their singer Tomiko Van, and I'd forever love ACen if this were to happen.

Thanks.
Anime fo lyfe!

Representin' Anime Boston 2014, ACen 2014, and Otakon 2014!!

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#2 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:42 PM

That would be cool. ^^ DAI helped get me into Japanese music, and Fukai Mori is still one of my favorite songs of theirs.
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (2%; Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#3 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:10 AM

View PostAshori, on 14 August 2011 - 10:42 PM, said:

That would be cool. ^^ DAI helped get me into Japanese music, and Fukai Mori is still one of my favorite songs of theirs.

You and I both. I heard Fukai Mori, and then I proceeded to listen to their other songs and I was instantly a fan.
Anime fo lyfe!

-----------------------------Help me out if you can! And please share those links around! Arigatou!!---------------------------
Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd [Famitsu DX Pack] (Japan Version) for PlayStation 3 (PS3)>

Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd | Buy Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F 2nd (Japan Version) for PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita)>

#4 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:21 AM

Yeah that would be cool. I'd like to see them....reminds me of the days when I first started seriously getting into anime!

But if you want the guest relations section to see this, and have anymore guest requests, I would put them into This thread here.

This post has been edited by GITS SAC Motoko: 15 August 2011 - 07:22 AM

Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#5 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:26 AM

I'd love it if they'd be there. The ending they did for Inuyasha, the opening they did for Zoids Genesis, etc. Be freaking awesome!
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#6 User is offline   Shiggitay 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:16 PM

Okay I posted this exact thread (minus all the responses lol) in the linked thread. Thanks.
Anime fo lyfe!

#7 User is offline   Brandonb 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 63369

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

Do As Infinity is the name of a band?? I thought that was what the particular Inuyasha song was called? Huh! :wacko: But I did love that one song nonetheless (an ending for Inuyasha with cool violin or cello parts all throughout)!

#8 User is offline   ShadeWolf 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 63722

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

View PostAshori, on 14 August 2011 - 10:42 PM, said:

Hehehehe i remember looking up Do as Infinity because of Inuyasha, and i seen the music video for that. I totally loved it. Its still one of my fav videos :)

But the reason why i was guna post today was beucase Man with a mission should be GoH or something like that :)
Although for the soap bubble... "bubble of life" really fits :)

http://www.youtube.c...1&v=nGtYXJXVPmk

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users