• This topic is locked

Registration 2012 FAQ answers to your questions

#1 User is offline   ever 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 18990

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:45 PM

This FAQ is a little long, so if you know what you’re looking for hold the CTRL and F keys (or APPLE and F keys for our mac friends) to search the page quickly through your browsers find feature.

ACen Badges are non-transferable and non-refundable; use of an ACen badge by any person other than the original holder is not allowed and will result in badge confiscation. Badges may not be duplicated in any fashion. The holder of a badge shall agree to surrender the badge to any MAPS officer or representative on request. When you purchase a badge for ACen you agree to the above terms.

Those registering for Artist Alley, Dealers Hall or Panelists should refer to that department’s registration rules and contact the appropriate department regarding any questions you have.
Artist Alley - Artshow@ACen.org
Exhibitors/Vendors - Exhibithall@ACen.org
Panelists - PanelProgramming@ACen.org

What is a badge?
A badge is your ticket into Anime Central. There is an example picture shown in our registration system and it is normally held on a lanyard which is supplied by the convention. Your badge must be visible to staff while inside of convention grounds at all times. You may remove your badge from view only during photographs.

How much is registration for ACen this year?
Our prices are listed on the website under Registration Info.
http://www.acen.org/registration-info

When do you sell out of badges?!
We do not have an attendance cap for our convention. We will never sell out of badges, so don’t worry about not being able to get a badge because you can.

What is the road show and how do I get that rate?
The road show is where we hit the road and head to other conventions to help spread the word about ACen. At these conventions look for the ACen table where you’ll be able to register at the best rate of $38 for an Adult Full Weekend badge, Child badges (ages 6-12) are $10. You can also pay the $2 fee to have your badge mailed to you. Keep your eyes on the road show page on the website and forum to see which conventions we’ll appear at.
http://www.acen.org/road_show
http://www.acen.org/...acen-road-show/

I’m trying to register for will-call registration, but can’t find the phone number. What is it?
Will-call is the term we use for people that have already paid for their badges and just need to pick it up at the convention. To register for ACen you have to go through the online registration process, pre-register at a road show event, or through registration at the convention. The registration process cannot be completed over the phone.

I’ve attended ACen in the past and used the registration system. Is my old account still there?
Unless you pre-registered for the 2011 ACen, you will not have an account in the system; we switched over to a new system between 2010 and 2011. Therefore, you will need to create an account.

I don’t remember my password. Can you give it to me?
The system can do that for you. At the login screen, there’s a link that will let you request a new password.
https://www.acen.org/user

I made a mistake typing in my information/My information has changed since I registered. Can I change it?
Just log into the registration system and on the menu click addresses to change your phone number and address OR click Edit to change your email and password.

What is a badge name?
A badge name is that name that will be displayed on the badge in a larger font. You can put whatever your little heart desires in this field as long as it is rated-G; please keep in mind that we are a family-friendly convention and there are children running around. If your badge name is deemed inappropriate, our registration staff will change it!

I never got my invoice e-mail. Can another one be sent to me?
Your order invoice can be found under your profile after logging into the registration site. Click the link “Click here to view your order history.” You can then review your past order. To print it - click the order number then click “Click to open a window with a printable invoice.” If you have trouble completing these steps or are unable to locate your order, please contact us.

How do I register as a group and get the group discount?
Instructions for group registration can be found on the Registration Information page of the ACen Website.
Groups 10-19 receive a $2 discount per badge and groups 20+ receive $5 off per badge. There is no minimum or maximum limit for groups.

What is a group name?
This is where you can put your anime clubs name, university’s name, or whatever you would like to call your group. It will appear under your badge name on your badge. Please remember Anime Central is a family friendly convention, if staff deems the name is inappropriate it will be changed!

How do I register my child at the discounted rate?
Ages 0-5 ~ Can be added to an adults account while purchasing with a limit of 2 per paid adult. Information is gathered on the child mainly so the linked adult can be contacted in the case of a wandered off child. The child must be 5-and-under by the date of the convention.
Ages 6-12 ~ When purchasing a badge there are two options, adult or child badge, select child and create their account from there. Every attendee has their own account. The child must be 12-and-under by the date of the convention.

I registered a while ago, but today when I went to pay, I’m being charged the next tier price. Why am I being charged more?
The prices, and the dates that accompany those prices, are cut-off dates for payment. You need to pay for your badge before the cut-off date in order to get your badge at that tiers price.

How do I get my badge mailed to me?
Badge mailing this year is $2.00 per badge. The badge mailing option is found on the Checkout page. Mailing begins in January. We will announce in our Registration forum when all badges purchased before a specific date have been sent.
http://www.acen.org/...6-registration/

If you are in a group, your group leader’s selection is for the entire group. If they select mailing each member will have mailing selected for the additional $2, if they do not select mailing the group will be at Will-Call to be picked up at con. Group badges are mailed to the group leader, and they will be responsible for distributing them to their group members. Will-Call group badges can be picked up by their group leader or the individual badge can be picked up by the badge owner.

I forgot to select badge mailing. Is there anyway to still have it added?
If you haven’t paid, you can simply log into your account and have it added. It is located on the Checkout page.

If you’ve already paid for your badge, we can still add badge mailing to your account, but it needs to be done by a staff member. Send an e-mail to Registration@acen.org and we’ll get this taken care of for you.

When will the badges be mailed out?
We plan on beginning badge mailing in January. We mail the badges out in waves and will continue mailing the badges until the end of March. We will make announcements on the forums when each wave of badges is mailed out that were purchased before a specific date, and we’ll also announce if there are any delays with mailing the badges.

What if I don’t get my badge before the convention?
We will only re-mail a badge if it bounces back to us in the mail. We do this to prevent people from telling us that they never got their badge and then they turn around and give the second mailed badge to a friend.

If it’s too close to the convention to re-mail a badge, there will be booths in the registration hall where you can pick up your badge. These booths are labeled “Service Desk” otherwise known as “Help Desk” They will be away from the main lines and have little to no lines at all times at them.

I changed my mind and want to pick-up my badge at the convention. Can the mailing fee be refunded?
Once you pay for the mailing fee it cannot be refunded. ACen badges and badge options are non-refundable and non-transferable, and mailing is a badge option that falls under this policy.

How can I pay for my badge?
During pre-registration you can pay by: check, money order and credit cards. For credit cards, we only accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards. We do not accept American Express. DO NOT send cash (especially coins) through the mail for pre-registration. Debit is accepted with those credit companies attached though if the card requires a pin we cannot take it.

At the convention you can pay by cash, credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) and business checks. We do not accept personal checks at the convention. US currency only.

What about debit cards?
Debit cards are also accepted, as long as they have the Visa or MasterCard logos on the card. These cards can be run as credit cards and that is how you should see them billed on your statement.

Who do I make the check or money order out to? Where do I send it?
Make your check or money order payable to “MAPS” or the “Midwest Animation Promotion Society.”

My check bounced! What do I do?
For those whose check has bounced (NSF), they will be charged a standard $25 fee before they can complete the payment for their badge.

Where do I mail my payment to?
The address you need to send your payment to is on the print out form in the registration system. To print this form, go to your profile after logging into the registration site (click My Profile). Click the link “Click here to view your order history.” You can then review your past order. To print it - click the order number then click “Click to open a window with a printable invoice.” If you have trouble completing these steps or are unable to locate your order, please contact us.

I mailed you my payment, but I’m not sure if you’ll get it before the cut-off date. Will I be charged more?
As long as your envelope is postmarked before the cut-off date, you will get the price for that tier.

I lost my badge! What do I do?
You can get one replacement from the Service Desk booth (Help Desk) for a $20 fee. Any additional replacements will be at full badge price.

My question wasn’t answered in your FAQ. What do I do now?
Send your questions to Registration@ACen.org, or post a reply in the Registration Questions thread.

This post has been edited by ever: 27 February 2012 - 01:04 AM

... never found an apple I could resist ...

2012-present : Department Head of Registration
2010-2011 : Assistant Department Head of Registration
2009 : General Registration Staff

#2 User is offline   stayxfierce 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60135

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:43 PM

Hello. I wanted to know if there's any way I can buy a single day badge before the convention instead of waiting in the long line there. Oh by the way, Acen 2011 was great! (: It was my first con and I'm glad I attended.
Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

#3 User is offline   frzndaqiri 

• Webmistress
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 4043

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:53 PM

Hi - we do not offer single day badges in advance. You can however at least create an account on the website so that we can process your badge purchase at the convention quicker.

Glad you enjoyed 2011, and even happier to hear you're already planning for 2012!
2013 will be my 11th year at ACen! Staff for '09/'10/'11/'12/'13
Currently: Webmistress and Registration System Admin - my answers on them are as STAFF - PM if you need help

Come visit DisjointedImages in Artist's Alley for Cosplay photo buttons and custom made buttons
Get a button or upgrade it to a keychain/zipper pull/magnet/bottle opener/mirror for just a quarter more.
Visit the blog for latest news and contests! Disjointed Images Blog
100% guarantee on buttons. If it breaks, come see me for a FREE replacement.

#4 User is offline   Lord Warhammer 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 11892

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:55 PM

View Poststayxfierce, on 16 August 2011 - 04:43 PM, said:

Hello. I wanted to know if there's any way I can buy a single day badge before the convention instead of waiting in the long line there. Oh by the way, Acen 2011 was great! (: It was my first con and I'm glad I attended.

at this early in the year, your better off pre registering for a weekend badge than waiting to get a single day badge.

-side note, watch our road show thread. if you go to a con that the road show team is at, they might sell weekend badges little cheaper. PM ever and ask for the road show price. otherwise check out the prices at http://acen.org/cont...gistration-info
Artist Alley Assistant Department Head!
myspace, facebook, youtube, and photobucket links are on my about me page.
ACEN cosplays.. time to plan plan plan.

I go to and staff many cons. Let's have a blast!

#5 User is offline   AlphaKnight 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58462

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

I forgot to select mailing as my badge pickup/deliver options, and registration emailed me back that the option was currently unavailable. When will this option return?
The lines to get badges and get in is always so long and tiring, the first time I went to acen I bought a single day pass and spent more time in line than in the convention.
If I can afford to get it mailed I would never set it for pick up.
Will you guys have a notice on the front page when we can change it to mail to our houses for those of us who screwed up?

#6 User is offline   ldychaos 

• Registration
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 19374

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:09 AM

View PostAlphaKnight, on 03 September 2011 - 07:12 PM, said:

I forgot to select mailing as my badge pickup/deliver options, and registration emailed me back that the option was currently unavailable. When will this option return?
The lines to get badges and get in is always so long and tiring, the first time I went to acen I bought a single day pass and spent more time in line than in the convention.
If I can afford to get it mailed I would never set it for pick up.
Will you guys have a notice on the front page when we can change it to mail to our houses for those of us who screwed up?

Our programmers are currently working on the mailing option. Since you e-mailed registration, we will e-mail you with the instructions to pay for the mailing option. As soon as we have the information we will contact you.

Charlene Vazquez
Assistant Department Head of Registration
2009-10: Reg Staff
2011: Reg Supervisor/Reg ADH 2nd
2012: Reg ADH 2nd/Reg ADH

#7 User is offline   Mr. Turnabout 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 19057

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:15 PM

Ok, so I've been going to ACen for a while and was wondering, since every year I buy my brother's and my badges, is it ok to create another account and pick up /both/ badges? I've been doing it for a little while, but with new policies I was just wondering.
Name is Jadwin. No. It's not fake. Seriously.
My Man. If only I was /THIS/ good.
I'd call myself a Cos-player, but that means I've really cos-played, and well... that hasn't happened yet.

Well, I'd like to Cos-play at some point.

#8 User is offline   ldychaos 

• Registration
  • Pip

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:24 PM

View PostMr. Turnabout, on 10 September 2011 - 04:15 PM, said:

Ok, so I've been going to ACen for a while and was wondering, since every year I buy my brother's and my badges, is it ok to create another account and pick up /both/ badges? I've been doing it for a little while, but with new policies I was just wondering.

Mr. Turnabout if you registered last year through the online system, you can use those same accounts to purchase your badges for ACen 2012.

#9 User is offline   KitsuneSqueak 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 43681

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:39 PM

I cant believe those lines this year! if i preregister and have the badge mailed to me, do i have to still go through some sort of check in, or am i free to go? ;(

#10 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:41 PM

View PostKitsuneSqueak, on 11 September 2011 - 07:39 PM, said:

I cant believe those lines this year! if i preregister and have the badge mailed to me, do i have to still go through some sort of check in, or am i free to go? ;(

Last year saw a huge increase in the number of people who decided to opt out of mailing, which is a reason why you saw such long lines. That being said, if you opt to have your badge mailed, as far as I know, you should not need to check in at registration nor wait in any line in the registration hall (if there is a line). You will have your badge and you will be able to hit the ground running with your badge ;)
I would wait for confirmation from someone in registration, or the DH though, just in case I am in error.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#11 User is offline   ldychaos 

• Registration
  • Pip

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:51 AM

View PostVoltaire30, on 11 September 2011 - 08:41 PM, said:

Last year saw a huge increase in the number of people who decided to opt out of mailing, which is a reason why you saw such long lines. That being said, if you opt to have your badge mailed, as far as I know, you should not need to check in at registration nor wait in any line in the registration hall (if there is a line). You will have your badge and you will be able to hit the ground running with your badge ;)
I would wait for confirmation from someone in registration, or the DH though, just in case I am in error.

Volaire is correct. If you get your badge mailed, you do not need to stand in line, or check in with registration. You would only need to stop by for a lanyard and the pamphlets, which will be located at a table in the registration area. You do not need to stand in the registration line to pick those up. The only reason(s) you may have to stand in the reg line, is if you lose your badge or if you would like to purchase the 2013 badge. Hope this helps!

Charlene Vazquez

#12 User is offline   kimuhalu 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 17064

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:14 PM

A question about badge names. If I had a name entered in the box, and the badge was then paid for, can I still be able to change it afterwards? I have the option to still edit the name, but is there a cut-off date to change it if I wanted to? Thanks!
Kamen Rider Decade (Inspired Outfit) (Kamen Rider Decade) 4%

Twitter :: My Figure Collection :: My Cosplay Blog :: ACen 2014

#13 User is offline   ldychaos 

• Registration
  • Pip

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

View Postkimuhalu, on 17 September 2011 - 10:14 PM, said:

A question about badge names. If I had a name entered in the box, and the badge was then paid for, can I still be able to change it afterwards? I have the option to still edit the name, but is there a cut-off date to change it if I wanted to? Thanks!

Yes you can. To verify that the change has gone through you can send us an e-mail at registration@acen.org and we can verify it for you.

Charlene Vazquez

#14 User is offline   Darko 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 18698

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

I ordered my badge and the badge showed pending transactions in my bank account, and I have the receipt in my email. but now the pending transaction is gone and my balance remains the same -pre badge purchase. Is this just one of those things that take time or do I have a problem?
Acen2014 - Creator Viktor - League of Legends
ACen 2013- Artorias the abysswalker -Darksouls
Apocalypse year ACen 2012-DEADMAU5 RAINBOSS- CustomLED Helmet

Questions about props?Email me . Details on my profile

#15 User is offline   ever 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:33 AM

View PostDarko, on 19 September 2011 - 12:47 AM, said:

I ordered my badge and the badge showed pending transactions in my bank account, and I have the receipt in my email. but now the pending transaction is gone and my balance remains the same -pre badge purchase. Is this just one of those things that take time or do I have a problem?

Good Morning,

We can look up your transaction in the registration system for you and see if it is set to go on our end! I just need for you to please email your first/last name, username, and email used in your account to registration@acen.org.

Melinda Hayden
Registration Department Head

#16 User is offline   rideamustang 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 9079

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:50 PM

Hi,
I have 3 kids going with me this year, who do not have email addresses and such. Do I need to create email addresses just to register them or can i create accounts for them all under my email address?
Save a horse, ride a Mustang... :D

#17 User is offline   Bloo09 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17891

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:24 AM

You can use your own email address. You'll get a warning saying there is an account with that email already but just ignore it. We don't expect children to have email addresses.
ACen 14 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager
ACen 12 - 14 - ACen & Anime Central Facebook Group(s) Administrator
ACen 13 - Panel Programming Department Head and Crystal Ball Manager, ACen 12 - Panel Programming Dept. Head and Crystal Ball Manager,
ACen 11 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 10 - Reg Dept. Head, ACen 09 - Reg Asst. Dept. Head, ACen 08 - Guest Relations staff, ACen 07 - IRT Guest Escort

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding Panel Programming for Anime Central. PanelProgramming@ACen.org.
If you have any questions about the Crystal Ball please email CrystalBall@ACen.org

My private messages are now disabled. Between friend invite spam, and forum notices as a moderator I was missing panel related private messages. Please email us to contact panels, thank you!

#18 User is offline   jessicalynnchan 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59941

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:22 AM

I'm sorry if this is answered somewhere else but i just wanted to be sure. if we have submitted for a panel do we have to be pre-regged for our panel to be potentially accepted? hopefully i didn't miss this anywhere. thank you!

#19 User is offline   jessicalynnchan 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59941

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:26 AM

View Postjessicalynnchan, on 22 November 2011 - 09:22 AM, said:

I'm sorry if this is answered somewhere else but i just wanted to be sure. if we have submitted for a panel do we have to be pre-regged for our panel to be potentially accepted? hopefully i didn't miss this anywhere. thank you!

never mind, i did end up finding this answer pretty much right after i asked. sorry to bother you! :]

#20 User is offline   divine_fanaticy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 5985

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

My family member registered my family as a group this year and made new accounts for us instead of reusing our old accounts, and has already paid for badges. I assume there is no way to get that payment transferred to the old accounts. But my main question is can I get the name changed for the new account to reflect my name? She used her name for the name of the account user and put my name for the printed name, instead of using my full name for the account. It may not normally be an issue, but I also plan on Artist Alley registration and I will need to show ID to pick up my badge. Should I instead contact Artist Alley to make them aware of the situation when I register with them?

This post has been edited by divine_fanaticy: 27 November 2011 - 07:42 PM

#21 User is offline   ever 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:19 AM

View Postdivine_fanaticy, on 27 November 2011 - 07:41 PM, said:

My family member registered my family as a group this year and made new accounts for us instead of reusing our old accounts, and has already paid for badges. I assume there is no way to get that payment transferred to the old accounts. But my main question is can I get the name changed for the new account to reflect my name? She used her name for the name of the account user and put my name for the printed name, instead of using my full name for the account. It may not normally be an issue, but I also plan on Artist Alley registration and I will need to show ID to pick up my badge. Should I instead contact Artist Alley to make them aware of the situation when I register with them?

Good Morning,

We can certainly change the name in the account for you. Actually, all accounts should have the name of the actual person who the account belongs to, i.e. the person who's badge it is. I am curious if your family member has used their name when they they created all the accounts in your group. If so, I would ask that we get those corrected as well pretty please.

If you can please send all the information, the group name, usernames and who each account actually should belong to, to registration@acen.org, we can sort it out for you.

Thank you,
Melinda Hayden

#22 User is offline   Niv-Mizzet 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60869

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:44 PM

Is it possible to change the date of birth on a profile? I need to change an incorrect one.

#23 User is offline   ldychaos 

• Registration
  • Pip

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

View PostNiv-Mizzet, on 14 December 2011 - 03:44 PM, said:

Is it possible to change the date of birth on a profile? I need to change an incorrect one.

Please send your username and correct birth date to registration@acen.org and we will take care of that for you.

Charlene Vazquez

#24 User is offline   Stormy-chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 51456

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:47 AM

Hello :) I am planning on registering at Ohayocon this weekend and wanted to know what forms of payment are accepted at the roadshow booth please. Would a check be good or should I plan on having enough cash on hand for it? Thanks!

#25 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:15 AM

View PostStormy-chan, on 23 January 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

Hello :) I am planning on registering at Ohayocon this weekend and wanted to know what forms of payment are accepted at the roadshow booth please. Would a check be good or should I plan on having enough cash on hand for it? Thanks!

Check, Cash, Credit, or Money Order. :) You can also pre-complete our RoadShow Registration form, located here. Just make sure you print it out, and bring it with you. Posted Image
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#26 User is offline   Stormy-chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 51456

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:39 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on 23 January 2012 - 10:15 AM, said:

Check, Cash, Credit, or Money Order. :) You can also pre-complete our RoadShow Registration form, located here. Just make sure you print it out, and bring it with you. Posted Image

Thanks for the quick reply! This will be easier for me just write a check and have it paperclipped to the forms I already filled out :) Thanks!

This post has been edited by Stormy-chan: 23 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

#27 User is offline   Midori-Chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 29672

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

While registering I accidentally forgot to change my birthday and now it says I'm a newborn. XD I can't change my birthday and I've contacted registration about it with my actual birthday. They can change it, right? =/
~ACen 2014/2015: Princess Peach~
~ACen 2013: Princess Bubblegum/Fionna~

#28 User is offline   ever 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:29 PM

View PostMidori-Chan, on 23 January 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

While registering I accidentally forgot to change my birthday and now it says I'm a newborn. XD I can't change my birthday and I've contacted registration about it with my actual birthday. They can change it, right? =/

Hi Midori-Chan,

Yes; the registration team will be more than happy to fix it for you as long as you included your full name, email address, and actual birthdate.

Melinda Hayden

#29 User is offline   Jessie 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61501

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

HI :3

It's my first year going, so I'm not sure how Mailing out badges works ^_^". I ordered mine in about August, and I heard that badges were mailed out recently. On my order history, it says that My badges have been mailed and that the payment has been received. I also heard that They were mailing badges out by purchase dates, so I wondering why mine isn't here yet? Does it take long to come?

Sorry for the questions, I'm a newbie X)
Dreams Are Only Dreams Because You Refuse To Make Them A Reality.

#30 User is offline   ever 

• Registration DH
  • PipPip

Posted 12 February 2012 - 08:34 PM

View PostJessie, on 12 February 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

HI :3

It's my first year going, so I'm not sure how Mailing out badges works ^_^". I ordered mine in about August, and I heard that badges were mailed out recently. On my order history, it says that My badges have been mailed and that the payment has been received. I also heard that They were mailing badges out by purchase dates, so I wondering why mine isn't here yet? Does it take long to come?

Sorry for the questions, I'm a newbie X)

Hi Jessie,

We expect the first wave of badges to ship out any day now as we announced in our newsletter. Further, we will be posting the specifics of each wave of badges as they ship on the forums and through other social media.

Since you had ordered your badge in August during Tier1, your badge will be mailed within that first wave. All of our badges are shipped USPS First Class Mail, which according to their website (click here) is "delivery within 3 days in most cases".

If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact a Registration Team member at registration@acen.org

I look forward to seeing you in April!
Melinda Hayden

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users