• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden 2012

#1 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60765
  • Location:Hiding In your pantry. What? I get hungry watching you!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

Okay, I haven't seen one up yet, and thought I'd start this thread. There's always going to be Naruto cosplayers, but the numbers have been dwindling down over the years, and I'd like the Narutards to come and just have fun! Like some photoshoots, just goofing off, maybe a thousand years of pain train? I've seen lots of videos on youtube of cosplayers in character dissing each other. I'd love to see us all do this. I, myself, will be going as Shippuden Sakura. I so far have only one prop, but I'm not rushing my cosplay because I plan on loosing weight, and I don't want to make everything then not have it fit me, but I'm hoping to get my wig and other stuff for my birthday and Christmas. I have no idea where or when to do this gathering, but I'd like to hear from you guys as well. :D
ACen 2011 - Haruhi Suzumiya
ACen 2012 - Shippuden Sakura Haruno
ACen 2013 - Friday: fem!Jack Frost Saturday: Toon Link

#2 User is offline   tatterpillar 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 23950

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

The show and manga are still amazing, but I find myself drifting away from this cosplay. Nothing is set in stone of course, and I'm sure I'll change my mind a thousand times between now and next year, but we shall see. If anything, I would do the Mizukage or mayeb Anko. :)

#3 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

I love Anko! She's awesome and my favorite Chuunin exam procter besides Shikamaru. :P

#4 User is offline   tatterpillar 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:54 AM

Shika is definitely my favorite character :3 I have thought about crossplaying him, but I don't think I could pull it off.

#5 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

I've thought about crossplaying Naruto in Shippuden, but so many girls crossplay him, and I'm not sure I could pull him off in appearance. I definitely act like Naruto. We both love ramen. xD

#6 User is offline   Linny Binny 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 18629

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:41 AM

Hello, hello! ^_^

I will definitely be going as a couple Naruto characters this year. I would not doubt if my cosplays change over the next few months, but so far it looks like I will be bringing back my SnJ Kakashi and I will hopefully be debuting Sakura's newer outfit in the Allied Shinobi Army. I have also noticed a lot less Naruto cosplayers, but there is still quite a large fan base (Due to the fact that we had so many pics taken last year). Hopefully there will be a little more cosplayers next year! ^_^
Anime Central 2015
  • Thursday/Sunday: Ryuuzaki Umi (Chizeta Outfit) - Magic Knight Rayearth
  • Friday: Day: Haruno Sakura (4th Ninja War) - Naruto: Shippuden Evening: Super Sailor Moon - Sailor Moon SuperS
  • Saturday: Super Sailor Uranus - Sailor Moon SuperS

Previous Cosplays

#7 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:50 AM

View PostOtakuChica, on 11 August 2011 - 12:33 PM, said:

I've thought about crossplaying Naruto in Shippuden, but so many girls crossplay him, and I'm not sure I could pull him off in appearance. I definitely act like Naruto. We both love ramen. xD

I vote for a Sexy no Jutsu Sakura. :3

And just for more Sexy no Jutsus in general... :3 But I actually think they're really cool because people get creative with them. :D
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#8 User is offline   Linny Binny 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:41 AM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 22 August 2011 - 09:50 AM, said:

I vote for a Sexy no Jutsu Sakura. :3

And just for more Sexy no Jutsus in general... :3 But I actually think they're really cool because people get creative with them. :D

Ahaha, I agree. There was a guy who did an SnJ Sakura last year and it was pretty good. There was also an SnJ Rock Lee, Naruto, and Gaara. One day I was an SnJ Sasuke and the other Kakashi. SnJs are a ton of fun and I completely agree with you - you can be very creative with them!
Anime Central 2015
  • Friday: Day: Haruno Sakura (4th Ninja War) - Naruto: Shippuden Evening: Super Sailor Moon - Sailor Moon SuperS

Previous Cosplays

#9 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

I saw a SnJ Jiraiya once online, kinda looked a bit like Tsunade around the chest area. ^.^

I'd also love to be Sakura in the kimono when her and Naruto go on the "date" and he buys her so much food (episode 129-130).

I'm trying to get my uncle to go as Kakashi and my aunt to go as Tsunade. My cousin is going as Hinata, I persuaded her. :P

#10 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:29 AM

View PostOtakuChica, on 22 August 2011 - 07:35 PM, said:

I'm trying to get my uncle to go as Kakashi and my aunt to go as Tsunade. My cousin is going as Hinata, I persuaded her. :P

I am so jealous. I wish my family relatives would cosplay with me. They all either don't like anime or refuse to cosplay. If your family comes I would totally want to see that is so awesome. I have been trying to persuade my mom to cosplay with me, and she totally won't. That is so awesome Chica. lol
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#11 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:58 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 27 August 2011 - 05:29 AM, said:

I am so jealous. I wish my family relatives would cosplay with me. They all either don't like anime or refuse to cosplay. If your family comes I would totally want to see that is so awesome. I have been trying to persuade my mom to cosplay with me, and she totally won't. That is so awesome Chica. lol

Well, my uncle is a big nerd like me, so's my new aunt (they got married last month). They both read comics, watch G4 and Games of Thrones, and they both play World of Warcraft. I told my cousin I was cosplaying and she went (and had lots of fun) at Wizard World 2009 with us, so I said she'd like ACen since she's so close to me, and she said she'd cosplay Hinata. I asked my aunt and uncle, but they didn't answer. My uncle said going as Kakashi would be alot of costume, so I'm not completely sure those two are gonna cosplay, but my cousin is definitely going as Hinata. :3

#12 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:15 PM

View PostOtakuChica, on 27 August 2011 - 05:58 PM, said:

Well, my uncle is a big nerd like me, so's my new aunt (they got married last month). They both read comics, watch G4 and Games of Thrones, and they both play World of Warcraft. I told my cousin I was cosplaying and she went (and had lots of fun) at Wizard World 2009 with us, so I said she'd like ACen since she's so close to me, and she said she'd cosplay Hinata. I asked my aunt and uncle, but they didn't answer. My uncle said going as Kakashi would be alot of costume, so I'm not completely sure those two are gonna cosplay, but my cousin is definitely going as Hinata. :3

Nice! That is still cool though. :D I'm the only nerd in the whole family. Can't wait to see you both in your cosplay! :D I do have mostly an Akatsuki cloak that I made myself like 90% done...but I need to sew some things on it that I didn't do when I originally made it because I found out I needed to fix something when I tried to put the costume together and I don't have a sewing machine so I can't work on it til then. :P One day. XD But I'm going to do my best to be at the shoot this year for pics!!! :D

#13 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:25 PM

^ That's cool! They actually sell cheap Akatsuki cloaks at my town's mall for like 20 bucks!

But I think I might need help with this get-together at ACen, I don't think I'll be able to handle it by myself XD

#14 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:04 AM

View PostOtakuChica, on 27 August 2011 - 10:25 PM, said:

^ That's cool! They actually sell cheap Akatsuki cloaks at my town's mall for like 20 bucks!

But I think I might need help with this get-together at ACen, I don't think I'll be able to handle it by myself XD

Oh nice! But the thing is I'm a huge perfectionist when it comes to making my own cosplay lol so I made the clouds and everything myself and put everything but the back (still figuring where exactly on the back it should go) and the front one (I still need to put in the zipper/snaps/velcro O_O). I've taken so much time (as far as my sewing and noob cosplay making abilities take me) to made a perfect cloak and I didn't want to buy one. XD) but thanks :D. I was actually surprised that it turned out better than I thought. It gave me hope that I could do other cosplays one day. yay!

#15 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 28 August 2011 - 06:04 AM, said:

Oh nice! But the thing is I'm a huge perfectionist when it comes to making my own cosplay lol so I made the clouds and everything myself and put everything but the back (still figuring where exactly on the back it should go) and the front one (I still need to put in the zipper/snaps/velcro O_O). I've taken so much time (as far as my sewing and noob cosplay making abilities take me) to made a perfect cloak and I didn't want to buy one. XD) but thanks :D. I was actually surprised that it turned out better than I thought. It gave me hope that I could do other cosplays one day. yay!

I'm a noob at sewing too! My aunt made my Haruhi cosplay, and I can only hand-sew, I forgot how to use a sewing machine. I don't own one either, so that's not good. DX I'm a huge perfectionist too! Whether it's drawing, spelling, or anything!

#16 User is offline   chamgirl89 

• Tentacle Glomper
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 10098

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:23 PM

Hopefully I'll be there as Kaji (aka the rower for those who watch Naruto Abridged). Yay for obscure characters lol
Tekosexual

cosplay plans for '14- Friday: Battle City Mai Valentine (Yugioh), gijinka Tentacool (Pokemon). Saturday: Casual Mamoru (Sailor Moon), Gracia Hughes (original FMA), Lady Bow (Paper Mario), Fluttershy (MLP: Friendship is Magic)

add me on Facebook!

#17 User is offline   Aia-03 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61015

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:07 AM

Ill be Itachi on friday and possibly saturday depending on photoshoots.
Acen 2012
Claude Faustus-Kuroshitusji II
Itachi Uchiha-Naruto Shippudden
Shino Aburame-Naruto Shippudden
NDK 2012
Claude Faustus-Kuroshitsuji II

#18 User is offline   kairi_princess_of_heart 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60423

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

i'm hoping to crossplay naruto in Shippuden =^_^= I <3 RAMEN!! i swear if i could eat tht stuff for breakfast lunch and dinner everyday, i would lolz

#19 User is offline   Closet Gaara 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61090

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

Sounds like fun! I've been looking for some other Naruto cosplayers out there! :) I'll be going as either Kazekage Gaara or Chunin Exam Gaara. Or both! I'll definitely join you guys. :D

Can't wait!
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Eridan Ampora: 25% completion

ACen 2009: Sabaku no Gaara, Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
ACen 2010: Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran High School Host Club), Sabaku no Gaara (Naruto), School Girl
ACen 2011: Kurama (Kamisama Kiss), Catgirl, Sabaku no Gaara (Naruto)
ACen 2012: Sabaku no Gaara (Naruto)

#20 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:47 PM

I'm still trying to see if I'm able to go on Friday, if I can't the gathering will only be on Saturday.

#21 User is offline   Kakai 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61134

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:53 AM

Hello everyone! This will actually be my first time going to acen so hopefully i make lots and lots of friends lol because I am going solo but I am planning on going as Madara Uchiha from naruto and if I can pull off 2 cosplay Genesis Rhapsodos from ff VII.

#22 User is offline   Closet Gaara 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61090

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:22 PM

Is this supposed to be on Saturday?
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Eridan Ampora: 25% completion

ACen 2009: Sabaku no Gaara, Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
ACen 2010: Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran High School Host Club), Sabaku no Gaara (Naruto), School Girl
ACen 2011: Kurama (Kamisama Kiss), Catgirl, Sabaku no Gaara (Naruto)
ACen 2012: Sabaku no Gaara (Naruto)

#23 User is offline   Linny Binny 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:30 AM

View PostCloset Gaara, on 22 December 2011 - 02:22 PM, said:

Dates haven't been discussed yet.
Anime Central 2015

Previous Cosplays

#24 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:18 PM

View PostCloset Gaara, on 22 December 2011 - 02:22 PM, said:

It will most likely be on Saturday. It's time and place that I'm still trying to figure out. :)

#25 User is offline   Linny Binny 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:02 AM

Alright guys, the time has come. When would everyone like the photoshoot to be? They are taking submissions now.
Anime Central 2015

Previous Cosplays

#26 User is offline   Aia-03 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61015

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

just ordered my shippudden Shino cosplay so hopefully there will be 2 shoots so i can do one as itachi and one as shino
Acen 2012
Claude Faustus-Kuroshitusji II
NDK 2012
Claude Faustus-Kuroshitsuji II

#27 User is offline   tatterpillar 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

So depressing that this thread is only a page long :(

#28 User is offline   Linny Binny 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:30 AM

Any suggestions yet for the shoot? I would assume we should probably do it on Saturday in the a.m. We just have to vote where. Any other suggestions?
Anime Central 2015

Previous Cosplays

#29 User is offline   kairi_princess_of_heart 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60423

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:15 AM

View PostLinny Binny, on 12 January 2012 - 10:30 AM, said:

Any suggestions yet for the shoot? I would assume we should probably do it on Saturday in the a.m. We just have to vote where. Any other suggestions?

I think we should try for the tree patch and the time could be 11 or noon would prob be good :)

#30 User is offline   shadowhawk225 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 18152

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:29 PM

I think the tree patch is a good place for the shoot too. Anything grassy. As for time, I have to check and see if any times are being thrown around for Pokemon and Final Fantasy. I'm really hoping I can make all the shoots I've got cosplays for.

I'm almost finished with my Tsunade cosplay. All I need to do is make the red patch for the back of her coat and put it on.
ACen 2015 cosplays:

Tsunade
Rockabilly Harley Quinn
Ryuko Matoi
Zelda
50's Sailor Jupiter
My DevArt Page

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users