Anime Central Forums: Digimon 2012! - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Digimon 2012! I'm goin' Digital-Are you?

#1 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:34 AM

Ello ello everyone! Pau-chan here and ready to get some digi-cosplay on!
This will be the first time I do a digimon cosplay and would love to meet up
with a bunch of other Digi-fans.

I will hopefully have TWO digimon cosplays this year.
TK from Digimon Season 02, and a Terriermon Gijinka!
My bestie, STF, will be there with me as Lopmon Gijinka! So, if you're interested in
coming along to the photoshoot, just lemme know and give me ideas! Maybe the Garden would be a good spot?
From Digimon Adventures to Xros Wars, let's show them what Digimon is about. :)

List:

- Pau-chan: TK- Digimon 02
Terriermon Gijinka!- Digimon 03
- STF: Lopmon Gijinka!- Digimon 03
- Sandwiching: Matt- (Season 1 or 02?)
- Cherry's Older Sister- TK/Takeru season 2

This post has been edited by Pau-chan: 08 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

Tentative ACen 2013 Cosplays:

**TBA:Confirmation**

#2 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:08 PM

Well, TK is about 50% finished... I have the hat, Patamon, and soon to have a green digivice (debating on just painting mine from
orange to green). The shirt is almost complete and I do have the shorts and a Crest of Hope :)

As for mine and STF's Lopmon and Terriermon cosplays, they are slowly in development. :/ C'mon now,
I'm sure there's gotta be more Digi-fans out there!!

#3 User is offline   Mimiako 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61273

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

I know my friend is cosplaying Gatomon and Angewomon. :3 She's interested in when this will be.
Cosplays
Friday - Saya Takagi from HOTD
Saturday - Kyoko Sakura from Madoka Magica; Kanaya Maryam from Homestuck, Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann
Sunday - ???

#4 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:26 AM

View PostMimiako, on 21 January 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

I know my friend is cosplaying Gatomon and Angewomon. :3 She's interested in when this will be.

Let's plan Saturday around...4 maybe? I think we could meet up by the parking drop off by the colored fountains, or somewhere else if she has
a spot in mind. Since not many people have shown interest in digimon, we probably won't have an 'offical' photoshoot, but we can always plan to meet up somewhere. Or the Garden would be a good place to go. :)

#5 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61384

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:21 PM

If it works out that I get to go and I get it done in time, I'll be cosplaying as Matt. :'D

#6 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:32 AM

View PostSandwiching, on 22 January 2012 - 04:21 PM, said:

If it works out that I get to go and I get it done in time, I'll be cosplaying as Matt. :'D

OMG I would love to see you as Matt! I'd love to hang out. :3 I'm about 50% done with Tk. :) All I need to do is handle his shirt and it shouldn't be too hard-as long as I get a yellow shirt soon and the turquoise fabric for the front...dumb question...he doesn't have the turquoise on the back of his shirt too, does he? I think (if I recall) it's just the front side, yes?

#7 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:17 AM

View PostPau-chan, on 23 January 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

OMG I would love to see you as Matt! I'd love to hang out. :3 I'm about 50% done with Tk. :) All I need to do is handle his shirt and it shouldn't be too hard-as long as I get a yellow shirt soon and the turquoise fabric for the front...dumb question...he doesn't have the turquoise on the back of his shirt too, does he? I think (if I recall) it's just the front side, yes?

Hanging out would be a lot of fun! :'D
I just have the shirt as well... and figuring out how to style the wig. >.>
As for TK's shirt... I think it actually does have the turquoise on both the front and back. It took a little bit to find out.... they'd show everyone from the back BUT TK, it seems. xD; BUT. I eventually found it, and there is turquoise on the back. ^^

#8 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:19 PM

View PostSandwiching, on 23 January 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

Hanging out would be a lot of fun! :'D
I just have the shirt as well... and figuring out how to style the wig. >.>
As for TK's shirt... I think it actually does have the turquoise on both the front and back. It took a little bit to find out.... they'd show everyone from the back BUT TK, it seems. xD; BUT. I eventually found it, and there is turquoise on the back. ^^

Awesome! Thanks so much!! :)
Do you have an MSN or DeviantArt or something that I can contact you at besides here? I'd love to chat a bit more so
we can plan possibly meeting up :)

IF we're lucky enough, we MAY have a Mimi joining us. :) She's an artist in the artist alley this year who sells Digimon Tags/Crests :) I have to
see her so I can get a new Hope one...my crest slides almost out of my tag each time. :(

#9 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:31 AM

View PostPau-chan, on 23 January 2012 - 11:19 PM, said:

Awesome! Thanks so much!! :)
Do you have an MSN or DeviantArt or something that I can contact you at besides here? I'd love to chat a bit more so
we can plan possibly meeting up :)

IF we're lucky enough, we MAY have a Mimi joining us. :) She's an artist in the artist alley this year who sells Digimon Tags/Crests :) I have to
see her so I can get a new Hope one...my crest slides almost out of my tag each time. :(

No problem! And I have AIM, Skype, And DeviantArt.. but no MSN. Is there one you'd prefer over another?

That's cool! If it's the one from da that sells tags/crests, I was going to seek them out anyway.

(Also. I apologize if I make a lot of weird mistakes...I'm on my phone and it likes to make awkward autocorrects. Usually, I catch them but sometimes they slip by unnoticed.)

#10 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:36 AM

View PostSandwiching, on 24 January 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

No problem! And I have AIM, Skype, And DeviantArt.. but no MSN. Is there one you'd prefer over another?

That's cool! If it's the one from da that sells tags/crests, I was going to seek them out anyway.

(Also. I apologize if I make a lot of weird mistakes...I'm on my phone and it likes to make awkward autocorrects. Usually, I catch them but sometimes they slip by unnoticed.)

(lol no worries)

I actually have Deviantart as well :)

http://www.wrathsgurl14.deviantart.com

Just lemme know who you are. :) I update on there regularly, and yes, it's the same girl from dA that sold them-she's not doing them online
any more, so it's just at cons

Can't wait! I'm gonna have updated pics up hopefully soon of my TK outfit. I have a winter outfit-just needin the normal one cuz that's the one I wanna do! lol

#11 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:06 AM

View PostPau-chan, on 24 January 2012 - 12:36 AM, said:

(lol no worries)

I actually have Deviantart as well :)

http://www.wrathsgurl14.deviantart.com

Just lemme know who you are. :) I update on there regularly, and yes, it's the same girl from dA that sold them-she's not doing them online
any more, so it's just at cons

Can't wait! I'm gonna have updated pics up hopefully soon of my TK outfit. I have a winter outfit-just needin the normal one cuz that's the one I wanna do! lol

Mine is:
http://003goingpostal.deviantart.com/

All of the pictures of my cosplay are actually on Facebook...though I don't have my Matt cosplay up either place yet. But one I get some decent pictures, I'll them. As of now, there isn't a lot of activity from me on there at all...but I do check it every day.

But that's actually perfect if she shows up then because I really didn't want to make my o an tag and crest. I've never worked with either resin or acrylic sheeting, which is what seems to be the most common material asked from clay, so it's a little intimidating. xD; (did I mention I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to cosplaying?)

In any case, I'm really excited about this, especially after having just gotten back into Digimon after all these years.. :D

This post has been edited by Sandwiching: 24 January 2012 - 01:11 AM

#12 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:18 AM

View PostSandwiching, on 24 January 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

Mine is:
http://003goingpostal.deviantart.com/

All of the pictures of my cosplay are actually on Facebook...though I don't have my Matt cosplay up either place yet. But one I get some decent pictures, I'll them. As of now, there isn't a lot of activity from me on there at all...but I do check it every day.

But that's actually perfect if she shows up then because I really didn't want to make my o an tag and crest. I've never worked with either resin or acrylic sheeting, which is what seems to be the most common material asked from clay, so it's a little intimidating. xD; (did I mention I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to cosplaying?)

In any case, I'm really excited about this, especially after having just gotten back into Digimon after all these years.. :D

Well, then welcome back to the Digital World :) lol
She will/should be there. She's been confirmed and I'm sure we can find her. lol Do you know how often you'll be cosplaying Matt or do you plan on a certain day for wearing him?

#13 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:39 AM

View PostPau-chan, on 24 January 2012 - 10:18 AM, said:

Well, then welcome back to the Digital World :) lol
She will/should be there. She's been confirmed and I'm sure we can find her. lol Do you know how often you'll be cosplaying Matt or do you plan on a certain day for wearing him?

Thanks. :D
Awesome. :3 And... I'm not sure yet. I'm cosplaying as Matt from Death Note also (I do cosplay as characters not known as Matt, I promise. :P), and I want to see if/when there's a gathering for Death Note before I make any decisions. But those are the only two cosplays I'm taking, so it should be easy enough to figure out once I know.
My hotel situation is still pending, too. So I have to figure that out first of all. Because... well, I live far enough away and don't have a car of my own, so a hotel room is crucial. xD;

#14 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostSandwiching, on 24 January 2012 - 10:39 AM, said:

Thanks. :D
Awesome. :3 And... I'm not sure yet. I'm cosplaying as Matt from Death Note also (I do cosplay as characters not known as Matt, I promise. :P), and I want to see if/when there's a gathering for Death Note before I make any decisions. But those are the only two cosplays I'm taking, so it should be easy enough to figure out once I know.
My hotel situation is still pending, too. So I have to figure that out first of all. Because... well, I live far enough away and don't have a car of my own, so a hotel room is crucial. xD;

Trust me, I competely understand about a hotel room. I'm rooming with a few friends and paying for part of it. I don't have a car of my own but my bestie's mother takes us and picks us up (we live about 2 hrs away) but yeah.
I've never gotten into Death Note actually. :/ Hope to maybe one day look into it, but we'll see. Still, can't wait to see ya. :3
Definately looking forward to pictures together ^ ^ Do you have a Gabumon plush at all?

#15 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostPau-chan, on 24 January 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

Trust me, I competely understand about a hotel room. I'm rooming with a few friends and paying for part of it. I don't have a car of my own but my bestie's mother takes us and picks us up (we live about 2 hrs away) but yeah.
I've never gotten into Death Note actually. :/ Hope to maybe one day look into it, but we'll see. Still, can't wait to see ya. :3
Definately looking forward to pictures together ^ ^ Do you have a Gabumon plush at all?

I definitely feel for you. xD I was going with a whole group of people and paying my way but most of them sadly can't go after all, so I'm waiting to see if one of them is still going to see if we're getting a room...and she's my ride, too (I live three-ish hours from Chicago). BUT. I really want to go and have money saved up for my share...so hopefully something can be figured out.
And that's alright. Most of my friends aren't. I'm really exciting for pictures. I didn't get any last time I did any cosplay really, so I want to see. |D
I don't...but I was going to make a Tsunomon plushie myself, heh. :3

This post has been edited by Sandwiching: 24 January 2012 - 11:59 PM

#16 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:23 AM

View PostSandwiching, on 24 January 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

I definitely feel for you. xD I was going with a whole group of people and paying my way but most of them sadly can't go after all, so I'm waiting to see if one of them is still going to see if we're getting a room...and she's my ride, too (I live three-ish hours from Chicago). BUT. I really want to go and have money saved up for my share...so hopefully something can be figured out.
And that's alright. Most of my friends aren't. I'm really exciting for pictures. I didn't get any last time I did any cosplay really, so I want to see. |D
I don't...but I was going to make a Tsunomon plushie myself, heh. :3

Aw, well let me know how everything works out. :) Keep me posted, yeah?
This'll be my first year cosplaying as TK so I'm very excited. I'd say you could room with me, but we already have 5 people (two of whom are underaged) so yeah. :/ Idk how their mom would feel and everything cuz we've all known eachother for about three years now. lol

#17 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:31 AM

View PostPau-chan, on 25 January 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

Aw, well let me know how everything works out. :) Keep me posted, yeah?
This'll be my first year cosplaying as TK so I'm very excited. I'd say you could room with me, but we already have 5 people (two of whom are underaged) so yeah. :/ Idk how their mom would feel and everything cuz we've all known eachother for about three years now. lol

I definitely will! That's very sweet of you to suggest, but I'd definitely not want to impose. I'll figure something out. If it doesn't work out with my friend, I think there's a section on the forums for people in need of roommates, so I'll check there. c:
This will only be my second con... my first having just been in December... and a LOT smaller. So I'm very new to this indeed. xD I'm really excited, though. I can't wait.

#18 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:40 PM

View PostSandwiching, on 25 January 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

I definitely will! That's very sweet of you to suggest, but I'd definitely not want to impose. I'll figure something out. If it doesn't work out with my friend, I think there's a section on the forums for people in need of roommates, so I'll check there. c:
This will only be my second con... my first having just been in December... and a LOT smaller. So I'm very new to this indeed. xD I'm really excited, though. I can't wait.

Well then welcome to ACen!! :)

I'm so excited! I found one of the OLD OLD digimon comforters on Ebay and ordered it. :) It should be here within the week. lol ^ ^

But yah anyways, I'm wanting to make a few digimon figures out of clay...any suggestions? (can't be too big).
I may bring them to the meet up if anyone wants to see them/give them out if they turn out well :3

#19 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:01 AM

Thanks! :D

That is awesome! O: i have to avoid looking on ebay for digimon stuff untill i know my job situation or else i would end up spending all my con money. xD

Oh! O: Um..I don't remember any of my favorite digimon after all this time. xD; Maybe if you plan on giving them out/showing them off, make one of the digimon/digidestined/digidestined's digimon counterparts for the people that say they're coming? Just a thought. c:

#20 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostSandwiching, on 26 January 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

Thanks! :D

That is awesome! O: i have to avoid looking on ebay for digimon stuff untill i know my job situation or else i would end up spending all my con money. xD

Oh! O: Um..I don't remember any of my favorite digimon after all this time. xD; Maybe if you plan on giving them out/showing them off, make one of the digimon/digidestined/digidestined's digimon counterparts for the people that say they're coming? Just a thought. c:

I've thought about doing that with the figures. ^ ^ Yeah, I have to avoid looking at stuff on Ebay now. :/ -it's hard to avoid!!!-

But yeah ^ ^ Still can't wait til ACen! 91 DAYS LEFT!!!

EDIT: Found out that Nakira, who I thought might be coming as Mimi, confirmed she isn't because she had to retire the cosplay. :/ Ah well.
I saw two Mimi's last year, one being Nakira, so maybe the other one will be running around. lol Ah well, We can still all meet up and whanot too though ^ ^

This post has been edited by Pau-chan: 27 January 2012 - 09:51 AM

#21 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:35 PM

BLAHHH. I typed out a response but my phone's browser crashed before it sent. And I haven't had access to a computer for the past couple of days. ;_______;

It's soooo hard to avoid. I want everything. xD
My goal is to get all caught up on Digimon before ACen. Which... shouldn't be too hard. I'll have a lot of time once I get home in five weeks, since I'm not going back to work right away. xD;

But yeah. So stoked! kasjfhakjfhakgj

Aww, that's sad. I don't think I could ever retire a cosplay. I get so emotionally attached. >.> But yeah. Is she still going though, sans Mimi cosplay?

My digivice should be arriving back home today. :3
AND I bought the fabric and such for my Tsunomon plushie the other day. I just need to buy a cheap harmonica now. And figure out what I'm doing for my shirt. I might be able to adapt the turtleneck I bought to give it a wider neck and no sleeves... but I'll have to see. Otherwise, I'll have to make one. I keep stressing about the money but I forget I have another paycheck waiting for me to put in the bank at home. xD

#22 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:50 AM

View PostSandwiching, on 30 January 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

BLAHHH. I typed out a response but my phone's browser crashed before it sent. And I haven't had access to a computer for the past couple of days. ;_______;

It's soooo hard to avoid. I want everything. xD
My goal is to get all caught up on Digimon before ACen. Which... shouldn't be too hard. I'll have a lot of time once I get home in five weeks, since I'm not going back to work right away. xD;

But yeah. So stoked! kasjfhakjfhakgj

Aww, that's sad. I don't think I could ever retire a cosplay. I get so emotionally attached. >.> But yeah. Is she still going though, sans Mimi cosplay?

My digivice should be arriving back home today. :3
AND I bought the fabric and such for my Tsunomon plushie the other day. I just need to buy a cheap harmonica now. And figure out what I'm doing for my shirt. I might be able to adapt the turtleneck I bought to give it a wider neck and no sleeves... but I'll have to see. Otherwise, I'll have to make one. I keep stressing about the money but I forget I have another paycheck waiting for me to put in the bank at home. xD

Lol She will be at ACen, just won't be runnin around as Mimi. :/ I think she said like..someone from Adventure Time and someone else.

Nice! I wanna see a picture of the digivice! I SO want one of the original season 01 digivices.. D:
I have a green 02 one so I'm all set ^ ^

lol It's always good to have money somewhere else. I have a buncha change in my jar that I'm gonna cash in and it's all goin toward ACen. ^ ^ But I have to have like..100 or so for my part of the room and then want 200 for spending, but yeah, not that hard. haha!

When you start working on Tsunomon and everything, lemme know! I'd love to see pics!

#23 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:59 AM

View PostPau-chan, on 31 January 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

Lol She will be at ACen, just won't be runnin around as Mimi. :/ I think she said like..someone from Adventure Time and someone else.

Nice! I wanna see a picture of the digivice! I SO want one of the original season 01 digivices.. D:
I have a green 02 one so I'm all set ^ ^

lol It's always good to have money somewhere else. I have a buncha change in my jar that I'm gonna cash in and it's all goin toward ACen. ^ ^ But I have to have like..100 or so for my part of the room and then want 200 for spending, but yeah, not that hard. haha!

When you start working on Tsunomon and everything, lemme know! I'd love to see pics!

Oh. I've never seen Adventure Time. xD But at least she's still going!

Mine isn't functioning or anything like that... it's just clay. But it looks really nice! I've seen some that were less nice than others. >.> Granted, they're still better than I could do myself, for sure. So I admire their makers. I'm just... super picky and definitely a perfectionist when it comes to details. Like, really picky about everything. But I'm pleased with the one I got. Here is a picture my mum took of it, since it did in fact arrive. :'D I ordered my harmonica today, too. And it came with a book telling how to play so hopefully I'll actually be able to use it properly.

Oh, wow. |D I have... $300 for a room, gas, etc. since I don't yet know the price. And then a hundred and some to finish off cosplay (including taking my wigs to get cut... which is basically the only thing I have left) and the rest to spend there. Though I might have more if I work between now and then... which I think I'll have to or I'll lose my job. xP

I definitely will! I have two types of fabric left to get and then my sister-in-law is going to help me get started. I think I'm going to put in a hidden pouch, too, so that I can carry my wallet and necessities without having extra bags or whatnot. Having a backpack at my last con was just a pain. >_<

This post has been edited by Sandwiching: 31 January 2012 - 03:02 AM

#24 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

Yeah, I don't carry a backpack if I can help it, but if I do and I have to stop for a picture, I either set it at my side on the floor or give it
to a friend of mine. lol

Still can't wait for ACEN!!! That digivice looks ROCKIN! I've seen a lot of craptastic ones and this one takes the cake!!

OMG it came with a book as well for how to play it? That's awesome! I can't wait to hear you play. lol I have a toy/walmart harmonica, and began to try to play at one point, but stopped. I've moved onto the Ocarina now. lol (am gettin better but not that great)

Just keep me updated :) Still can't wait to hang out with ya! You seem like a great person and are more than welcome to come walk around with my friends and I if you decide to at any point in the con. -sends hugs-

#25 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:26 PM

That was such a pain in my rear last time. So It seems wise not to carry one. xD This way, all my stuff will be inside my prop.. so I don't have to set anything down. :3 And I have a stuffed Yoshi backpack for my other one, since he's known for his fondness of video games and such. So. It still kinda fits.

dskghjksg ME NEITHER! And thanks. :'D Like I said, I'm really picky... but I didn't want to spend a gajillion dollars on functional digivice either. >.>

I played bells... and violin. xD So it should be interesting, since both of those are very different. I'll probably suck. So don't hate me if I do. xD;

I sure will! ^^ -clings- I'm going to ACen with someone else and I don't want to leave her alone, but maybe we could all hang out! That would be a lot of fun, I think. :'D

#26 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:49 PM

lol I was a total Nerd and got a Power Rangers Samurai chibi one this year in the event I bring that to ACen. :) For wallet and such. lol

I don't blame you!! I spent like..two months tryin to find a working green digivice-and I got a blue one at first (now is owned by my brother) and I painted my non-working orange d3 to be pink.. lol or am tryin to. XD still need to finish it....

Wow! I wanna learn to how play violin! *smiles* TEACH ME!! You'll be fine!! lol

I wouldn't mind! I barely leave my bestie's side at ACen, so she'll be with us as well. The more the merrier I say!

#27 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:38 PM

That's pretty awsome though. :D

fklgjdfg Lucky duck. xD I think my brother had a digivice... but he's really stingy and won't give it to me. D: Good luck with your painting, btw~

xdjghdkjgh I would teach you! If I could just remember to buy a G string for my violin. Or... my brother's. I had mine when I was ten, so it's obviously not big enough for me now. xD

I agree! I met so many interesting people at my last con. It was so great. :3

#28 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:38 PM

Yes yes :) Cons are amazing places to make friends! A friend of mine that I love now, she and I have been friends for 6 years now due to ACen.
My bestie and I see her every convention year and it's alwaays a great time! ^ ^

Lol thanks for the luck on painting. :) Can't wait to start sculpting the new figures!~ (am getting more clay this week)

#29 User is offline   Sandwiching 

• Pip

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:47 PM

I met a lot of cool people at a con in December...one of which is actually the person i'm going with. It's kind of sad when they don't live close by though. I don't have any nearby friends, since they all moved or left for college. xD

That should be really exciting. O:

This post has been edited by Sandwiching: 06 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

#30 User is offline   Shueido 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19585

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

I'm not cosplaying Digimon this year, but I am really excited to see all of you guys! I love Digimon, and there are never enough people cosplaying from it!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users