• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Who is in charge of swag for ACEN?

#1 User is offline   ckosacranoid 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 23091

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:42 PM

I wanted to ask who was in charge of selling things for then con? i have an idea i wanted to ask about something off line to someone in charge. Something about this coming up being the 15th year of the con and i can say I have been to every con so far and can rember when the con was still being talked about and setup....
Thanks for your time.
Jason

#2 User is offline   kitsune red 

• ADA Compliance
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 36791

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:07 AM

I believe you are looking for the Merchandise Committee.

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:44 AM

View Postckosacranoid, on 29 July 2011 - 06:42 PM, said:

I wanted to ask who was in charge of selling things for then con? i have an idea i wanted to ask about something off line to someone in charge. Something about this coming up being the 15th year of the con and i can say I have been to every con so far and can rember when the con was still being talked about and setup....
Thanks for your time.
Jason

You can send an email to our merchandise department, and it will be reviewed by the current individual overseeing the Merch department and choices. merchandise-dh (AT) acen *DOT* org
If you want to send it to myself directly (so you know the person receiving it, and have a contact), use one of the emails listed in my signature, and I will forward it to the appropriate individual as well as CC you on that email so you know it went to where it needed to go.

View Postkitsune red, on 30 July 2011 - 12:07 AM, said:

I believe you are looking for the Merchandise Committee.

Which does not exist, sorry.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#4 User is offline   Millions_Knives 

• Masquerade Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 8636

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:49 AM

:)

This post has been edited by Millions_Knives: 31 July 2011 - 06:19 AM

want to learn about cosplay materials? click here->my youtube cosplay tips and tricks<-click here

#5 User is offline   ckosacranoid 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 23091

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:22 PM

thanks guys, sending an email in the next coupl of days after i think of how to pharse what i have an idea for stuff.

#6 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:42 PM

View Postckosacranoid, on 01 August 2011 - 02:22 PM, said:

thanks guys, sending an email in the next coupl of days after i think of how to pharse what i have an idea for stuff.

Cool cool. Even if you don't send it to me, I am glad people are thinking about ACen merch. :)
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users