• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

MOSHI MOSHI!

#1 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60765
  • Location:Hiding In your pantry. What? I get hungry watching you!

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:39 PM

I feel kinda lame not making one sooner. Hahaha. Well Hi to anyone who reads this. My name's Olivia, but on here, I'll respond to Chica (I'm half mexican and embrace it). My first ACen was this year. I went as God (or better known as Haruhi Suzumiya). I tend to use parentheses when I type. I'm a huge Narutard, Moonie, and Cardcaptor. I really love anything by CLAMP. I've been playing the oboe since I was 10 years old (self taught, thank-you-very-much). I'm also a smart little chica. I'm two years ahead in math. I've been told I'm the "happy and cheerful one" though you piss me off, I snap. But besides that, I'm a nice person, and I hope to make lots of friends to meet at future ACen or other cons. :)
ACen 2011 - Haruhi Suzumiya
ACen 2012 - Shippuden Sakura Haruno
ACen 2013 - Friday: fem!Jack Frost Saturday: Toon Link

#2 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:46 PM

Hello *hands cookie*

I know you've embraced the insanity of the forums so I hope it continues to be fun for you
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#3 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

Why thank you, I like socializing. My oka-san always yells at me because I talk too much, and says she's gonna buy me a "Little-Miss-Chatterbox" doll. It has one cellphone in each hand. But I barely use my phone, so that's not really gonna work, is it?

#4 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:03 PM

Ciao e benvenuti al forum Chica! Or should I say, ¡Hola y bienvenidos el forum Chica! ^_^ And I also have gotten to know your on the Insanity forums so hi again! And you are smart, and Oboe is awesome.

2 years ahead in math....wow....that is so awesome....Where were you when I had math! haha but that's awesome it's good to be good at math. Don't be dumb like your fellow Motoko here and can barely do math in her head except for her times tables and such.
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#5 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:07 PM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 27 July 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

Ciao e benvenuti al forum Chica! Or should I say, ¡Hola y bienvenidos el forum Chica! ^_^ And I also have gotten to know your on the Insanity forums so hi again! And you are smart, and Oboe is awesome.

2 years ahead in math....wow....that is so awesome....Where were you when I had math! haha but that's awesome it's good to be good at math. Don't be dumb like your fellow Motoko here and can barely do math in her head except for her times tables and such.

I apologize, but I can't speak spanish. My family's complicated. I'm mexican from my odo-san, and I love with my oka-san, who's white. And I've gotten to know you too. Haha.

#6 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:13 PM

No, it's totally cool. I used to be really good at Spanish, then my good ol' University won't let me take Spanish because my nursing classes are all during them. >_> So know I feel I know more Italian than Spanish. XD O.o
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#7 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:19 PM

I know Japanese somewhat. I'm thinking of taking German in high school. Or maybe join German club and take either French or Spanish. Though, I probably won't be very good. I cannot roll my r's on my life! Strange isn't it?

#8 User is offline   KeySmash 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 58635

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

View PostOtakuChica, on 27 July 2011 - 07:19 PM, said:

I know Japanese somewhat. I'm thinking of taking German in high school. Or maybe join German club and take either French or Spanish. Though, I probably won't be very good. I cannot roll my r's on my life! Strange isn't it?

Guten Tag! ^^. Welcome to the forums! German is really fun to take. I can't roll my r's either. =_= . . .
Cosplays 2014~
Yachiru "Retsu" Unohana (BLEACH)
Otohime (One Piece)
Katara: Southern Raiders (Avatar)

#9 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:22 PM

View PostKeySmash, on 27 July 2011 - 08:18 PM, said:

I can't roll my r's either. =_= . . .

Aww! Well, at least I'm not the only one! I find it sad though because it's my heritage.

#10 User is offline   Skogkatt 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59762

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:44 PM

Welcome~ I've seen you around on the insanity forums and such and you seem really fun! I hope we can meet next year~
ACen 2011: Norway[Hetalia], casual!Prussia[Hetalia], child!Third Doctor[Doctor Who]

vFuture ideas
gijinka!K-9[Doctor Who]60%, gijinka!Intelligence Core[Portal]40%, normal!Jade[Homestuck]50%, Duelist Kingdom!Bakura[YuGiOh]5%, student!Evangeline[Negima!?]50%, Lieutenant!Aizen[Bleach]30%

I'm open for costume-designing commissions!

#11 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 57580

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:03 PM

A Whitexican, I had coworker that was whitexican but he hate being called that which was kind of wierd since he embraced him mexican side and loved his white mom. xD

I can roll my R's =D

But we Puertoricans dont normally roll them regardless so its kind of wasted talent. xP
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

ACEN 2013 - Gene Starwin(Outlaw Star)
Go check my FB Album and give me suggestions!!!
[/size]Facebook DeviantArt

#12 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:01 AM

Privet and welcome to the forums!

Hahaha reminds me when I self taught myself Japanese. Good luck in your learning!

Haven't read Naruto in years, but I used to be a former narutard so I understand that fangirl feeling. Maito Gai is still one of my favorites.

Still have fun on the forums and in 2012! Hope I spot you this year.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#13 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:27 AM

We should all meet up somewhere next year! It'd be so much fun. I have been told I'm funny, and loud. But all Mexicans are loud, right? :P

#14 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:29 AM

We all should meet up this year. It would be really fun and one of my favorite parts of ACEN is making new friends! ^_^ I can roll R's. :P It takes a while, but if you practice it helps. Hearing it a lot really helps you learn how to do it. :3

One thing we do know about Chica is that she is insane, since we always talk there haha! ^_^

#15 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:39 AM

But then again aren't we all insane....I think the answer is yes
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

#16 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:43 AM

All of us do have some insanity. Especially people like George Lopez and Ellen DeGeneres.

#17 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:48 AM

You mean those psych ward patients on TV?

I agree with Motoko's plan. We should all meet up at this year's ACEN and we shall paint the walls red....not literally....because we'd get kicked out...and that's no fun
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

#18 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:51 AM

Yes, we should. I like having cosplay friends, and I only have 1, Miss JennifurAB. I'd like to meet you guys, you all seem super nice and fun to be around!

#19 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:50 AM

I can meet up Acen 2012 but I have no idea this year because of classes and job search.

If you see someone hiding that's most likely me.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#20 User is offline   Skogkatt 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:18 PM

Cosplay meetups are always the best. Well, I know you're cosplaying Sakura, anyone else? I'm not going to the Naruto gathering.
ACen 2011: Norway[Hetalia], casual!Prussia[Hetalia], child!Third Doctor[Doctor Who]

vFuture ideas
gijinka!K-9[Doctor Who]60%, gijinka!Intelligence Core[Portal]40%, normal!Jade[Homestuck]50%, Duelist Kingdom!Bakura[YuGiOh]5%, student!Evangeline[Negima!?]50%, Lieutenant!Aizen[Bleach]30%

#21 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

View PostSkogkatt, on 31 July 2011 - 01:18 PM, said:

Cosplay meetups are always the best. Well, I know you're cosplaying Sakura, anyone else? I'm not going to the Naruto gathering.

I actually haven't found a Naruto gathering yet, I'm just trying to see who will set one up for ACen. I was thinking since everyone here talks to me on the forums, we should meet each other. hahah. But just as friends. nothing pheophilic guys. Keep it PG-13 like the staff says.

#22 User is offline   Skogkatt 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:24 PM

View PostOtakuChica, on 31 July 2011 - 10:41 PM, said:

I actually haven't found a Naruto gathering yet, I'm just trying to see who will set one up for ACen. I was thinking since everyone here talks to me on the forums, we should meet each other. hahah. But just as friends. nothing pheophilic guys. Keep it PG-13 like the staff says.

Don't worry about me doing that. I try to keep the yuckies BELOW PG-13. And Naruto is huge, so keep checking up; there'll undoubtedly be a gathering!

vFuture ideas

#23 User is offline   OtakuChica 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:15 PM

View PostSkogkatt, on 01 August 2011 - 04:24 PM, said:

Don't worry about me doing that. I try to keep the yuckies BELOW PG-13. And Naruto is huge, so keep checking up; there'll undoubtedly be a gathering!

I'm not sure. I mean, Naruto is the most watched anime, but Naruto cosplay has been decreasing by huge amounts over the years. I just hope there is one.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users