• This topic is locked

I need Help can you help me

#1 User is offline   rokakurumi 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59492

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:23 PM

Hey everyone so i've posted this before and im trying again. I bought two cloth dolls from a woman at ACen this year. The stand was by anime rocks,.. with the anime on rocks. It had a Bloody sailor moon and all the dolls had either dots or buttons for eyes i can't remeber. I never recived the dolls and im looking to get in contact with her. Anyone know who im talking about or have an idea that helps. Thanks!
There is no one who dose not carry scars on their heart. If there was someone in the world like that. He would be a shallow soul. - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

#2 User is offline   JoeSomebody2 

• IRT Operative
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 58483

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

You say you bought dolls while at ACEN but you don't have them yet? Was this woman part of the artists alley? If so, if you remember where she sold her gear and still have your programming book, that can narrow your search. If she wasn't part of the artists alley, are you saree you weren't scammed? The idea you bought something at ACEN and didn't walk away with it highly confuses me. :blink:

#3 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

Yeah, unless she said she'd mail you the dolls and gave you a card, I have a bad feeling you might have been scammed. Unless the dolls were specially customized for your liking, I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to leave with the dolls. I hope you get in contact with her but I'm really surprised she never gave you any contact info.
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#4 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:51 PM

Your best bet is to contact Voltaire30 on the forums. He's the lord and master of Exhibit Space, including vendors and Artist Alley. However, he may only be able to assist you so much, depending on how much info she gave for herself.
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#5 User is offline   rokakurumi 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59492

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

View PostSTVO, on 08 July 2011 - 08:09 PM, said:

Yeah, unless she said she'd mail you the dolls and gave you a card, I have a bad feeling you might have been scammed. Unless the dolls were specially customized for your liking, I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to leave with the dolls. I hope you get in contact with her but I'm really surprised she never gave you any contact info.

well yea she was at a booth and said she would mail them to me and i don't have the book
There is no one who dose not carry scars on their heart. If there was someone in the world like that. He would be a shallow soul. - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

#6 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• Exhibit Space ADH
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:03 PM

*looks at her book* If I'm right, the booth hers was by was Kay's Anime Rocks, which was an end booth. But I can't figure out which booth you ordered the dolls from, since the book only lists names. (And I didn't visit Artist Alley much this year, so I didn't get a good look at the booths or their wares.)
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#7 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:28 PM

Move'd to the EH forum where Phil will have a better chance to see this.
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users