• This topic is locked

Kuroshitsuji or Black Butler 2012?

#1 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:11 AM

I'm not looking to be leader, I just noticed there wasn't one of these up. Anyway I was curious as to whom might be coming for next year as members of the Kuroshitsuji group?

I can honestly say my friends and are are coming as a

Ciel

Lizzy -from the newer chapters with swords

Undertaker

Grell.

Who else might be showing up?
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#2 User is offline   otakootie 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59306

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:55 PM

I can do Cheshire!Grell, most likely.

#3 User is offline   PsychoSora 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 18675

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:15 AM

I'll be going as Ciel in one of the outfits from the second musical. :) I'm trying to see about having a Sebastian and/or Finny to go.. but they are gonna be longshots.

Remember to Tag Yourself!
ACen 2013

ACen 2012 Photos
For ACen's previous to 2012 please send me a PM for the link.

#4 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

Oh man, it would be so cool to see a Grell Cheshire and I hope your finny and Sebastian come. Which outfit are you thinking of PsychoSora?
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

Pardon the Pause

#5 User is offline   calmingbedlam 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60691

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:24 AM

I'm going as Alois! This is going to be my first time going the ACen, so I'm kinda totally pumped!

This post has been edited by calmingbedlam: 02 July 2011 - 01:24 AM

ACen 2012!
Alois Trancy - Kuroshitsuji
Germany - Hetalia: Axis Powers

#6 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:23 PM

View Postcalmingbedlam, on 02 July 2011 - 01:24 AM, said:

I'm going as Alois! This is going to be my first time going the ACen, so I'm kinda totally pumped!

Congradulations. It should be a lot of fun. So are you bringing a Claude with you?

Pardon the Pause

#7 User is offline   PsychoSora 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:42 PM

My costume choice is a slight secret. All that is known is that it's from "Most Beautiful DEATH in the World" because I'm secretive and lame like that. I like things to be a surprise XD lol

Awww yay Alois! You'll have loads of fun!

Also, just as an insight for whoever is/does become a leader. A backup area in case it rains is a very good idea. Cuz last year the FF shoot got moved, and half the people couldn't find us till later because there was no backup place planned, so it was a last minute change. :unsure: I'd hate for people to miss out because of confusions. :(

ACen 2013

ACen 2012 Photos

#8 User is offline   calmingbedlam 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60691

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:01 AM

Alas, I am Claude-less. D: I have no idea how I'll make it, so alone and helpless! (Maybe I'll just find a Ciel to bother!)

How long do the shoots usually last?
ACen 2012!
Alois Trancy - Kuroshitsuji
Germany - Hetalia: Axis Powers

#9 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:12 PM

A back up area would be great to have. I'd be willing to take charge, but I don't know a good photographer and I'm not sure who to ask to get one. I'd also like help in it since it probably will be a larger gathering. Hummm, I would think somewhere where there would be a nice bunch of chairs. Do you think they would let us take pictures in the Hilton?

Pardon the Pause

#10 User is offline   PsychoSora 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:43 PM

Dunno, probably would have to take it up with the hotel managers, staff and such. Not to mention the acen staff. It would probably depend on the amount of people attending the photoshoots as well. :s

ACen 2013

ACen 2012 Photos

#11 User is offline   PsychoSora 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:02 PM

View Postcalmingbedlam, on 03 July 2011 - 12:01 AM, said:

Alas, I am Claude-less. D: I have no idea how I'll make it, so alone and helpless! (Maybe I'll just find a Ciel to bother!)

How long do the shoots usually last?

Depends on the amount of people that go, and the sometimes insanity that happens afterwards lol. Some shoots can have only a few people, but take a while because of all the extra pictures taken.
Generally, it's solo character pictures, group/couple pictures, a full group photo, silly photos, and then any other photos people would like.
I'd say they can range anywhere from 5 minutes, to an hour or so. :unsure:

ACen 2013

ACen 2012 Photos

#12 User is offline   Keans 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 57580

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:22 AM

View PostDark Spellmaster, on 03 July 2011 - 09:12 PM, said:

A back up area would be great to have. I'd be willing to take charge, but I don't know a good photographer and I'm not sure who to ask to get one. I'd also like help in it since it probably will be a larger gathering. Hummm, I would think somewhere where there would be a nice bunch of chairs. Do you think they would let us take pictures in the Hilton?

Second floor of the Dome has several wooden benches that can moved and are rarely in use.... But why do you want chairs again? There are many nice chairs in the second floor lobby area but does are in constant use, unless its like 4 or 5 people doing a private photoshoot I doubt the Hilton or IRT will very happy that idea.

You dont really need to hire any photographers for a gathering, you seem to be thinking of an independent group photoshoot...?
ACEN 2012:
Big O! - Roger Smith
Fairy Tail - Gajeel

ACEN 2013 - Gene Starwin(Outlaw Star)
Go check my FB Album and give me suggestions!!!
[/size]Facebook DeviantArt

#13 User is offline   PsychoSora 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:24 PM

I dunno about chairs, but the Garden area (granted it's not raining D:) has some benches. Not to mention sitting by the fountainy thing. (Just don't fall in!) :unsure:

ACen 2013

ACen 2012 Photos

#14 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:21 AM

View PostKeans, on 08 July 2011 - 11:22 AM, said:

Second floor of the Dome has several wooden benches that can moved and are rarely in use.... But why do you want chairs again? There are many nice chairs in the second floor lobby area but does are in constant use, unless its like 4 or 5 people doing a private photoshoot I doubt the Hilton or IRT will very happy that idea.

You dont really need to hire any photographers for a gathering, you seem to be thinking of an independent group photoshoot...?

My thought was basically that it might be easier to have smaller people or the Ciels to sit on the chairs and have the rest of the group around them ranging from height. This way you can have a tiered effect so that everyone can be seen in the shot is all. Also I figure that if any cosplayers were wearing heels and their feet hurt, it could be good for poses and such allowing them to sit.

Garden would be really cool. I like that idea. Also outdoors would be fun.

Dumb question, usually with this sort of thing, would it be wise to have a pairings chart? Another thing, should there be a link for poses to give people ideas of how to stand during the shoot, or is that too much? :wacko:

Pardon the Pause

#15 User is offline   PsychoSora 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:16 PM

Pairings Chart? Hopefully I'm not going way left field, but do you mean like couple pairings?

If so, usually there's someone in kind of charge (or else things can get out of hand..) and will ask "Any other pairings" in which people will say (usually shout) pairings that may have been missed.

As far as poses, that's really up to the people. There are plenty of helpful little guides on good ways to pose. Which it might be nice to link to here if anyone is curious I suppose.

I have two available (granted only the one would really benefit here, but I'll show both)

Posing Help 1
Posing With Weapons Help
(They are huge, so I'm not going to add them into the convo, you can just click the link :P)

This post has been edited by PsychoSora: 09 July 2011 - 09:22 PM

ACen 2013

ACen 2012 Photos

#16 User is offline   benihime 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60790

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:09 PM

my friend and I are going as Lizzie and Ciel from the latest chapters...

THE PHOENIX!!!!

and yes we will be doing that pose....a lot

#17 User is offline   Adnarim 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 36259

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:34 PM

I'm Benihime's Ciel! And YES THE PHOENIX!!! We shall make it happen.

I noticed quite a bit from this past year ACEN that Kuro gathering had a bunch of "suggestive" behavior---can we get it toned down this year.(it was very reminiscent of some of the stuff that happens at the hetalia gatherings) There are kids you know! I felt embarrassed by it...but don't get me wrong on this people can still do their fan-service type photos just wait till the end or after the gathering.....

#18 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:54 AM

*sighs* Bad news for me. Due to the cost and issues with flooding by my home, and time, I regret that my group will not be doing black butler until next year. Which royally sucks, but I do want to see and take pictures of this photoshoot. So I'm still going to hang around and try to help out if I can. :)

Pardon the Pause

#19 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:56 AM

View Postbenihime, on 10 August 2011 - 01:09 PM, said:

my friend and I are going as Lizzie and Ciel from the latest chapters...

THE PHOENIX!!!!

and yes we will be doing that pose....a lot

I must get a picture of this. I was going to go as Lizzie with her swords from that chapter but....see post above. Anyway I can't wait to see this as they are my favorite characters in the series. And that poses is just awesome. :thumbup:

Pardon the Pause

#20 User is offline   kazixcupcake 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 57648

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

Ciel again, and this time I've convinced my soon to be husband to be Sebby~!!

Ciel Phantomhive[Original Outfit]: 100%
Rei Ayanami[School Outfit]: 100%
Zero Kiryuu[Basic]: 100%
SeeU: 100%

Where can you find me? :: Staying at the Hyatt Thurs-Sun

#21 User is offline   Mystyc_Dragon 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 47395

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:53 PM

I'm going as Bassie with my Ciel who hasn't picked which outfit she's doing yet D: Anyways we MAY have an Alois as well. If we get to go all three days this year and don't have anything else, we'll probably go as Undertaker and Grell one day too, those are our Halloween costumes :3
2014 Cosplays:
Shizuo - Durarara!
Nezumi - No.6
Carlos - Welcome to Nightvale
Kyoko - Skip Beat!
plus maybe:
Shaun Hastings -from Assassin's Creed
Cain - Starfighter

#22 User is offline   PsychoSora 

• Lurker
  • Pip

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:59 PM

View PostAdnarim, on 10 August 2011 - 09:34 PM, said:

I'm Benihime's Ciel! And YES THE PHOENIX!!! We shall make it happen.

I noticed quite a bit from this past year ACEN that Kuro gathering had a bunch of "suggestive" behavior---can we get it toned down this year.(it was very reminiscent of some of the stuff that happens at the hetalia gatherings) There are kids you know! I felt embarrassed by it...but don't get me wrong on this people can still do their fan-service type photos just wait till the end or after the gathering.....

That's what usually happens, seems odd that's not how it went last year D: Ya, I'd prefer the fanservice be at the VERY end and everyone be kind of warned, that if they don't want to see it, they are free to leave.
Another reason we need a photoshoot leader to keep things in control D:

ACen 2013

ACen 2012 Photos

#23 User is offline   kazixcupcake 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:32 AM

So, I started to reconsider my kuro cosplay. I always do Ciel, but I'm kind of thinking about doing Soma and having my hubbers be my Agni. Any thoughts?

#24 User is offline   Santa Finland 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59766

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:20 PM

I'm definitely coming to the photoshoots. I was the newsboy Ciel last year. I now have an Alois which is sort of incomplete as I don't have the jacket but I'm sure I'll have it by ACEN. I will have a kimono Alois by that time as I need it for an earlier con. I'm also considering doing a choir boy Ciel but I'm not sure when that's happening.
ACen 2014 Cosplays:
flapper!fem!America (Hetalia - Original design)
maid!Nitori (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club)
Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

#25 User is offline   Aia-03 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61015

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:05 AM

i'm going as Claude for one of the days, probably saturday. I do have an Alois but ill take on others that are cosplaying him that day. Cant wait for acen again!
Acen 2012
Claude Faustus-Kuroshitusji II
Itachi Uchiha-Naruto Shippudden
Shino Aburame-Naruto Shippudden
NDK 2012
Claude Faustus-Kuroshitsuji II
Itachi Uchiha-Naruto Shippudden
Shino Aburame-Naruto Shippudden

#26 User is offline   Inkwell09 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60472

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:50 PM

I'm going to bring Grell with me again this upcoming year, but i'm going to put an "elegant" spin on it. (it's a surprise). But sadly, I have no Sebby or William or anybody :(
[font="Book Antiqua"] ACen 2014 Cosplays
--Gintoki (Gintama)****MAYBE
--Rin (Free!)
--Mink (DMMD)
--SURPRISE NOSTALGIC COSPLAY

#27 User is offline   Santa Finland 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 59766

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:26 PM

I just got Alois' jacket. I also have ordered a wig for him. I had been using my Finland wig which is close but this wig should have more accurate bangs. I'm going to be commissioning the kimono soon.
ACen 2014 Cosplays:
flapper!fem!America (Hetalia - Original design)
maid!Nitori (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club)
Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

#28 User is offline   kazixcupcake 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

I'm going to be doing a different Ciel costume this year and I'd like some opinion on my idea. I've got a custom costume in mind, what do you guys think of custom costumes??

#29 User is offline   zuka_versailles 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 37265

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:34 AM

I hope to have Grell put together that I'll wear sometime. A friend is making the chainsaw for me. I'm excited for that.
Cosplay Plans
TBD

#30 User is offline   Se Ga Hikui 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 59701

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:47 PM

After finally regaining confidence in my Ciel costume after getting my first good shoot out of it since I have owned it, I will at last be coming to a Kuroshitsuji gathering! Depending on what she chooses, I may be bringing with a Grell or I might be coming by myself. I will be wearing the green suit all the way back from the first anime! I look forward to seeing everyone there!
Cosplaying As:

-Shindo Shuichi [Gravitation]
-Hiroki Kamijo [Junjou Romantica]
-Ritsuka Aoyagi [Loveless]
-Ciel Phantomhive [Kuroshitsuji]
-Rio Takeuchi [Spiral Suiri no Kizuna]
-Jyou [Exist Trace]

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic