• You cannot reply to this topic

WWE/UFC/MMA/Boxing Fans?

#91 User is offline   bewd7879 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60057

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:56 PM

It does seem like a work, since the person guarding the door opens it for him. Not sure how much of what Punk says is scripted though, since Triple H's last line was kind of lame :/

#92 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:09 AM

i love the bit about Stephine, berngs me back to the old days where she was the town promiscuous woman.

this CM punk story line and HHH calling the shots is temping me to wrash raw agein, i saw it a few months ago where cole beat up jr and i wanted to muder something that cole wasn't mudered by the fans.

anyone have highlights for mitb?

This post has been edited by Visadin the insane: 25 July 2011 - 08:33 AM

ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

#93 User is offline   wolverine33 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 582

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:19 PM

[quote name='Dark Stranger'
Wow. Now this is what I think we've been waiting for for awhile. Even if this is all being planned and i'm being marked I don't even care. This brings back some of the awesome unprecdicable moments wrestling once had. :)
[/quote]

I agree, i think there has to be more to this because i can't see the world champion belt walking
out like that unless it was planned....

I to miss the old days when wierd and crazy stuff happened, it's been mostly plain except for a moment
here and there, nonthing like the old days...

Later B)

#94 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:50 PM

Jim Ross is Back. CM Punk is Back. I'm liking HHH running things.
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#95 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 26 July 2011 - 07:51 AM

My feelings for how Raw was last night

The moment when CM Punk gets a louder pop than John Cena.
Approved. :thumbup:

#96 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:51 AM

I thought it was BS to have Rey win the WWE title for the first time only for Cena to win it back for the 11th time that same night. One of the shortest title reigns ever.
I hope this isn't Punk's new music and they don't book him overly heel just so that John can go Super Cena on him at Summer Slam.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#97 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:23 AM

View PostPrayer Police, on 26 July 2011 - 08:51 AM, said:

I thought it was BS to have Rey win the WWE title for the first time only for Cena to win it back for the 11th time that same night. One of the shortest title reigns ever.
I hope this isn't Punk's new music and they don't book him overly heel just so that John can go Super Cena on him at Summer Slam.

I agree, two title changes in one night is a little dull. It's very reminiscent of stuff that happened in WCW. I'm in between on Punk getting new music, if it is really. I'm glad Punk is back but I can't help but feel it is a bit premature. I just hope it doesn't result in Cena winning at SummerSlam and going back to the same stuff as before.

This post has been edited by STVO: 26 July 2011 - 11:42 AM

1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#98 User is offline   bewd7879 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:05 PM

I kind of wish that Punk would have been gone for about a month at least. Remember when Cena was fired and was happy he could spend time with his family? Then he felt the need to go to Raw every Monday for some reason...

#99 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:06 AM

Yeah they really throw the "firings" around loosely in WWE. Even before this decade, I remember when Stone Cold Steve Austin was fired at the Judgment Day PPV (I was there!) then returned the next night on Raw and forced Vince McMahon to put him back (the gun that shot the flag "Bang 3:16!") Sometimes a "firing" just means someone gets moved from Raw to Smackdown or vice-versa. The only one that actually worked was Michelle McCool's firing (well in actuality she decided that she's had enough of WWE plus she's married to Undertaker, she doesn't have to work really.) I agree a month would have been perfect for Punk. Heck, he could have shown up after the WWE title match at Summerslam and it would have been pretty great. I did like the idea of him making some kind of video after 90 days with him teasing that he would go to TNA or ROH. Maybe even a mock phone call with Hulk Hogan, Dixie Carter, or Jim Cornette, lol.

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#100 User is offline   Unlucky Slayer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 30009

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

As per this podcast, http://www.grantland.com/podcasts seems like the new music for CM Punk will stay.
In the darkness there is a singular being.

A Spectre of Reality...

#101 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:49 AM

The Strikeforce fights last night left a lot to be desired. All but the Fedor/Hendo fight sucked the life out of me.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
Santa on the crapper is officially dead.
Acens attended. 2001,2002,2007-2011.
STVO the 2013 Hellfire champ.

#102 User is offline   Unlucky Slayer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 30009

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

Well that's a shame. =/
In the darkness there is a singular being.

A Spectre of Reality...

#103 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

The Tate vs. Coenen wasn't that bad.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

#104 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:10 PM

That was a pretty underwhelming Raw for most part.

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#105 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:17 AM

Colt Cabana worked a dark match for Smackdown yesterday!!!
Bring back "What's Crackin'"!!!
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#106 User is offline   bewd7879 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

Just ordered my tickets to the ROH show August 13. Bad part is that it's 8th row. I'm just going to get there early and stand by the entrance ramp in that case :D

#107 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

View PostPrayer Police, on 03 August 2011 - 10:17 AM, said:

Colt Cabana worked a dark match for Smackdown yesterday!!!
Bring back "What's Crackin'"!!!

Welcome back Scotty Goldman... I mean Colt Cabana! :D That would be cool if he does get back in, seems like a decent performer. Maybe next week Luke Gallows will be in a dark match (that's if they haven't signed him in TNA yet. He worked a dark match or two a while back there.)

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#108 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:01 PM

View Postbewd7879, on 03 August 2011 - 06:02 PM, said:

Just ordered my tickets to the ROH show August 13. Bad part is that it's 8th row. I'm just going to get there early and stand by the entrance ramp in that case :D

I thought all tickets are just general admission?
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#109 User is offline   bewd7879 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:26 PM

View PostPrayer Police, on 04 August 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

Guess they are now. They still had 8th row when I ordered. I'm hoping I can just go stand by the ramp, but if they do a straight ramp instead of the diagonal they usually do, there goes that idea :/

#110 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:43 AM

View Postbewd7879, on 03 August 2011 - 06:02 PM, said:

View PostPrayer Police, on 04 August 2011 - 04:01 PM, said:

View Postbewd7879, on 04 August 2011 - 06:26 PM, said:

Guess they are now. They still had 8th row when I ordered. I'm hoping I can just go stand by the ramp, but if they do a straight ramp instead of the diagonal they usually do, there goes that idea :/

I guess i was lucky with 5th row ringside. The card seems to keep getting better and better each day. http://www.rohwrestl...t-4th-newswire/

What time do you plan on you all getting there?

#111 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:32 PM

WWE had a Spring Cleaning come late today with 5 releases: Gail Kim, Melina, Vladimir Kozlov, DH Smith, and Chris Masters. Gail Kim announced she's quitting Monday on Twitter and I guess WWE hasn't posted her release yet. Melina I saw coming for awhile and it's unfortunate for the other 3 but I guess I could see it. I wonder if there will be more?

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#112 User is offline   bewd7879 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

View PostSongstressLenne, on 05 August 2011 - 08:43 AM, said:

I guess i was lucky with 5th row ringside. The card seems to keep getting better and better each day. http://www.rohwrestl...t-4th-newswire/

What time do you plan on you all getting there?

I'll probably be there around 2-3pm. I just hope they keep the normal diagonal entrance ramp so I could go stand next to it and not be in 8th row. I have only done that once, and it was awesome. Very loud though due to the speakers being right there :/

#113 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:26 PM

Wow, I forgot there was a UFC event on tonight until I chilled with friends at a sports bar. I came in time for the main event of Rashad Evans vs. Tito Ortiz. Very good fight! I went with Evans because of his strong 20-1-1 streak. Honestly didn't pay attention to the other bouts after though I was amused with the "kick to the groin" moment in that one match. :)

Next week is Summer Slam!

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#114 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:20 AM

View Postbewd7879, on 05 August 2011 - 05:28 PM, said:

I'll probably be there around 2-3pm. I just hope they keep the normal diagonal entrance ramp so I could go stand next to it and not be in 8th row. I have only done that once, and it was awesome. Very loud though due to the speakers being right there :/

2-3pm? That's really early. You gonna get autographs?
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#115 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:52 AM

View PostSTVO, on 06 August 2011 - 11:26 PM, said:

Wow, I forgot there was a UFC event on tonight until I chilled with friends at a sports bar. I came in time for the main event of Rashad Evans vs. Tito Ortiz. Very good fight! I went with Evans because of his strong 20-1-1 streak. Honestly didn't pay attention to the other bouts after though I was amused with the "kick to the groin" moment in that one match. :)

Next week is Summer Slam!

Shoulda seen some of the undercard. One fight in general caused Dana White to outlaw bikini shorts.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
Santa on the crapper is officially dead.
Acens attended. 2001,2002,2007-2011.
STVO the 2013 Hellfire champ.

#116 User is offline   bewd7879 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 07 August 2011 - 12:49 PM

View PostPrayer Police, on 07 August 2011 - 12:20 AM, said:

2-3pm? That's really early. You gonna get autographs?

I'm probably going that early on the slight chance that they have the usual diagonal rails, and just stand next to it the whole show. My tickets are 7th row which are kind of far :/

I haven't gotten autographs from any ROH people in a while. Best time always seems to be after the shows, but it doesn't seem that as many wrestlers wander around after anymore.

#117 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:29 PM

View Postbewd7879, on 07 August 2011 - 12:49 PM, said:

I'm probably going that early on the slight chance that they have the usual diagonal rails, and just stand next to it the whole show. My tickets are 7th row which are kind of far :/

I haven't gotten autographs from any ROH people in a while. Best time always seems to be after the shows, but it doesn't seem that as many wrestlers wander around after anymore.

It's starts at 7:30 pm.
Is finding a spot that hard that you need to come 4 hours early?
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#118 User is offline   bewd7879 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:58 PM

Lol, is that the time? I actually haven't looked at the ticket and thought it started at 6:30. Finding a good spot on the entrance ramp does require being in the front of the line though since most people tend to go there.

I might just go there later and wait until the last intermission for everyone to go on break, bathroom, etc. and sneak towards the entrance ramp area :D

#119 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:44 AM

View PostIsamu, on 07 August 2011 - 09:52 AM, said:

Shoulda seen some of the undercard. One fight in general caused Dana White to outlaw bikini shorts.

Depending on what happened, maybe I dodged a bullet. LOL

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#120 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:15 PM

That was a pretty good end segment on RAW, addressing the releases of Kozlov and David H. Smith.
Some kid had a ROH sign right behind the commentary booth.

I'll be at ROH this Saturday at 6:30pm but will try to be there earlier.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users