WWE/UFC/MMA/Boxing Fans?

#181 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:09 PM

View PostSTVO, on 09 February 2012 - 02:50 AM, said:

Raw was awful on Monday minus CM Punk/Jericho promo. I really prefer they do something different than Undertaker vs. HHH 3, but if that's what they're doing, so be it. It will be a good match (and the promos already have been good) but I think they should let someone new have the opportunity or even have someone like Randy Orton take him on.

I don't think I wanna see Taker vs. Orton 2.
I was hoping they'd hype Taker vs. Jericho and maybe Taker vs. Cena sometime down the line just to show the kids that John Cena is not an infallible god.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#182 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

View PostPrayer Police, on 09 February 2012 - 03:09 PM, said:

I don't think I wanna see Taker vs. Orton 2.
I was hoping they'd hype Taker vs. Jericho and maybe Taker vs. Cena sometime down the line just to show the kids that John Cena is not an infallible god.

Can't blame them for Cena-Rock. Jericho-Taker would have been great, but I'm thinking Jericho-Punk might very well steal the show!

Next year if Taker does compete, then we gotta have Cena-Undertaker!
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#183 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:57 PM

Missed Elimination Chamber but the overall opinions I'm hearing were low for it.

Raw ON THE OTHER HAND was awesome! I can not believe we're going to see Taker-HHH 3 in "Hell in a Cell!" That is going to be amazing! CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho, Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan, Rock vs. John Cena, then we have the rumored matches of Beth Phoenix vs. Kharma (a Divas Match I would actually care about), Big Show vs. Shaq (it would be entertaining at least), and the return of Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania. SMARKGASM here man!

Also Ron Simmons, former leader of the Nation of Domination, former APA man, first black WCW World Champion, being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.... DAMN!!!! Congratulations!
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#184 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:46 AM

ok, this raw, i am going to say something that will make people want to kill me, and i will say it becuase IMO it 100% fact.

JOHN CENA CUT A BETTER PROMO THEN THE ROCK!

there i said it but it true, the rock imo was bad, shoting twitter and chech phrases like a sidekick charater from a shity 90's TGIF program, the rock IMO turned into mr. cooper. cena saved it, and his ending insult was golden imo, i just hate the tritter crap wwe do and the rock won't shut up about it.

you may now try to kill me but be careful, i master martal arts from perie kirby!
ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

#185 Guest_SongstressLenne_*

• Group: Guests*
  • Member No.:

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:49 AM

I agree with you though. The best way to put it is this image floating around tumblr:
How they argue: Rock vs Cena
I'm avoiding a huge rant I could make because I shut up people on tumblr last night that were complaining.

#TeamBostonAccent

#186 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:35 PM

Also to note as a kid, i never liked the rock, i liked mankind more then anyone else. then stone cold, then HHH

#187 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:25 AM

WM comming up and ibring you great people of the acen forum the worst and yet best match of WWE history

Brisco vs. Patterson in an evening gown match..............for the WWF hardcore title...............on PPV.

anyways i just started wrshing raw regulrly this year and trying to get to know some of the new guy's history, but is it me or is jack swagger and the miz the two shitest guys on tv right now.

swagger won the US title from a injured ryder and had to pull 3 finichers to do so, then in about a half hour got beaten silly by cena, then for weeks defended the title on NXT and superstar, and then lost to a joke charater and was cheating doing so, also getting help by a interfering johnny ace. and then lost to the same guy in smackdown in a cage match which he was also cheating.

and the miz, last year he was WWE champ and mainlining WM, this year he be lucky to be in the dark match. really i know from stories he isa douch and the rumor WWE high ups have him in the shithouse for being the reason why the survier series PPV didn't pull in huge numbers.

about about raw, the rock is really outdated and so is "the attatude era" i really want to go back to more like the 80's and eurly 90's feeling, i want curse words to be HUGE when said and blood is when it some big epic showdown and not every night on raw and SD. i do want taker and HHH to cut themselfs during HIAC.

IMO the attatude era was great becuase of it midcard, most of them can easily be main eventers, and they got good story to boost, look at al snow he was mostly just another crazy gimmick but he had full on story and most likely the most bizzare odd couple style tag team with blackmen.

This post has been edited by Visadin the insane: 13 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

#188 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

Rock is great but yeah he was pretty bad for most part yesterday. That butt kissing he did to Cleveland was sickening. I was surprised at how bad he flubbed his lines too.

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#189 User is offline   YoungBirdcall 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59429

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

View PostSTVO, on 13 March 2012 - 12:11 PM, said:

Rock is great but yeah he was pretty bad for most part yesterday. That butt kissing he did to Cleveland was sickening. I was surprised at how bad he flubbed his lines too.

Yeah, Cena has been consistently owning Rock on Raw for the past few times Rock's been on. It's depressing.
"Thursday Late Night Meet 'n Greet" O.G. (the one at the bar, not that pancake one)

#190 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

also Christian is returning next smackdown, i hope to god he turn on johnny ace and team up with teddy.

#191 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59569

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

Triple H vs Undertaker stole the show!!!
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

#192 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

WrestleMania 28 Mini-Review

The Kick-Hiney (Because butt is Censored Here)
* Undertaker-HHH Part 3: WWE please do a Hell in a Cell or a Money in the Bank every year at WrestleMania from now on! 27 lacked both. Taker and HHH put all their blood and sweat into this bout and it was freakin' amazing! JR on commentary added a nice touch to the bout as well. 20-0! I couldn't have seen HHH ending the streak, I mean if he didn't do it the first two times, why would he do it the third time. Haha.

* CM Punk-Chris Jericho: Battle of the Best in the World. Great top rope moves, submissions, and all-out technical bout. It was poetry in motion! I hope they have a rematch at Extreme Rules (where I'll be after ACen!!!)

The Weak Sauce
* Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus: I could write a 5 page essay on why this match being so short pissed me off, so I'll just keep it short: Why on earth would the divas match need to be longer than this? Did Brodus Clay (who I like) really need that segment? and Finally: Did Rock need 3 entrance musics and John Cena need 2?

* John Cena vs. The Rock: A year of hype and the match put me to sleep. Honestly, while a year of hype with one of the most popular stars ever in WWE sounds like a good idea on paper, the fact The Rock hasn't wrestled full-time in 7-9 years has really showed and John Cena while a decent athlete just couldn't carry Rock to a decent match. Honestly, I was BORED during this match. I also knew the Rock had to have won this one. LOL

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#193 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:18 AM

View PostSTVO, on 02 April 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

WrestleMania 28 Mini-Review

The Kick-Hiney (Because butt is Censored Here)
* Undertaker-HHH Part 3: WWE please do a Hell in a Cell or a Money in the Bank every year at WrestleMania from now on! 27 lacked both. Taker and HHH put all their blood and sweat into this bout and it was freakin' amazing! JR on commentary added a nice touch to the bout as well. 20-0! I couldn't have seen HHH ending the streak, I mean if he didn't do it the first two times, why would he do it the third time. Haha.

* CM Punk-Chris Jericho: Battle of the Best in the World. Great top rope moves, submissions, and all-out technical bout. It was poetry in motion! I hope they have a rematch at Extreme Rules (where I'll be after ACen!!!)

The Weak Sauce
* Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus: I could write a 5 page essay on why this match being so short pissed me off, so I'll just keep it short: Why on earth would the divas match need to be longer than this? Did Brodus Clay (who I like) really need that segment? and Finally: Did Rock need 3 entrance musics and John Cena need 2?

* John Cena vs. The Rock: A year of hype and the match put me to sleep. Honestly, while a year of hype with one of the most popular stars ever in WWE sounds like a good idea on paper, the fact The Rock hasn't wrestled full-time in 7-9 years has really showed and John Cena while a decent athlete just couldn't carry Rock to a decent match. Honestly, I was BORED during this match. I also knew the Rock had to have won this one. LOL

really i want to go back to a simpler time, a few months ago

Posted Image

#194 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

Anyways, i do hope the brands end tonight, it kind of been kind of dead ever since SD stars are now on raw, and i always hated the branding since it first started.

#195 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:24 PM

Sí! Sí! Sí!
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

#196 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostPrayer Police, on 02 April 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

Sí! Sí! Sí!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. (PS i will do YES chants at acen, i hope it works)

but the raw was epic, brock is back, prince albert is back as some guy who went to japan, kicked butt across the island and came back with a guy who warship him, santino and screwasurs teamed up, the croud was epic, the botched with jeracho and the jack. BROCK IS BACK!

the only bad thing about it is how the wwe champ match ended but i don't mind that since it looks like charater building for mark henery wish for a return of the nation. oh and eve's bit, it should of been mixxed in with the zach and miz.

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI!

EDIT: from the thread i follow news on, D bry was in a tag team match and so was shamus, shamus was the most booed man in the match and D bry was the most cheered, after the match d bry said he have a new idea for a t shirt after tonight. i give a hint of that new t shirt...... YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

This post has been edited by Visadin the insane: 02 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

#197 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:31 AM

HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!
YES! YES! ¡SÍ! ¡SÍ!

Lesnar is back in WWE and tonight's Raw as a whole... AMAZING!!!! Best one in a long while! Never a dull moment!

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#198 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

Brock's PPV Return

"- The Allstate Arena has released the following official ad copy for WWE Extreme Rules:

"Brock Lesnar has returned to WWE for the first time in eight years and he will be live in Chicago! See the former two-time WWE champion, Brock Lesnar...for the first time in eight years for the Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View. It's a night of no limits...no boundries (sic)…anything goes when the superstars of Raw and Smackdown take over Allstate Arena for WWE Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View!"

ACen and Extreme Rules!!!! I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!!!!

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#199 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

View PostSTVO, on 08 April 2012 - 12:46 PM, said:

Brock's PPV Return

"- The Allstate Arena has released the following official ad copy for WWE Extreme Rules:

"Brock Lesnar has returned to WWE for the first time in eight years and he will be live in Chicago! See the former two-time WWE champion, Brock Lesnar...for the first time in eight years for the Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View. It's a night of no limits...no boundries (sic)…anything goes when the superstars of Raw and Smackdown take over Allstate Arena for WWE Extreme Rules Pay-Per-View!"

ACen and Extreme Rules!!!! I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!!!!

So Brock couldn't take a beating in a real fight and decided to go back to the fake stuff. Baddest man on the planet my butt.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
Santa on the crapper is officially dead.
Acens attended. 2001,2002,2007-2011.
STVO the 2013 Hellfire champ.

#200 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

View PostIsamu, on 08 April 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:

So Brock couldn't take a beating in a real fight and decided to go back to the fake stuff. Baddest man on the planet my butt.

May be true but unlike many others, at least he can hold the claim that he was a UFC world heavyweight champion and made both the WWE AND UFC lots of money is no shame in my opinion. If I were Lesnar and WWE threw $5 million at me for the smallest amount of appearances of any wrestler aside from Undertaker (who's been around for decades) you bet your @$$ I would take it. You're lying if you say you wouldn't. :D

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#201 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

View PostSTVO, on 08 April 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

May be true but unlike many others, at least he can hold the claim that he was a UFC world heavyweight champion and made both the WWE AND UFC lots of money is no shame in my opinion. If I were Lesnar and WWE threw $5 million at me for the smallest amount of appearances of any wrestler aside from Undertaker (who's been around for decades) you bet your @$$ I would take it. You're lying if you say you wouldn't. :D

I would, just think it is funny that he is back in the wwe considering he left it in the first place because it wasn't competitive.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
Santa on the crapper is officially dead.
Acens attended. 2001,2002,2007-2011.
STVO the 2013 Hellfire champ.

#202 User is offline   Unlucky Slayer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 30009

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

That and having a condition that would not allow him to get an MMA license is also a good reason to leave.
In the darkness there is a singular being.

A Spectre of Reality...

#203 User is offline   mikedabomb22 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 56963

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

TAKER 20-0 end of an era! Was grateful JR called the match Wrestlemania w/out Jr is like thanksgiving w/out turkey

#204 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

View Postmikedabomb22, on 08 April 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

TAKER 20-0 end of an era! Was grateful JR called the match Wrestlemania w/out Jr is like thanksgiving w/out turkey

While I wasn't wild about this idea at first, I thought HHH-Taker 3 was amazing and really, 20-0 was the only way to go! I'm assuming he'll be back next year. John Cena seems like the only big opponent left to fight for the streak IMO.

Also, I agree 100% about JR. They need him back on Raw badly or at least just commentate exclusively on PPV. King/Cole is one of the worst main commentary teams the WWE has ever had.

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#205 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

i am one of the people who hate king more then cole. cole is a douchy kissass heel and he ok at that, if jr was next to him it would be golden combo, the level headed texan meet with the douch from douchvile. king is still the douchbag announcer imo from 1999 but he just being a good guy.

This post has been edited by Visadin the insane: 09 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

#206 User is offline   Monica Rial #1 Fan 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61911

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

Randy Orton fan here. :thumbup:

I'm excited to see Brock back, but I'm not a fan of this whole Jericho/Punk alcohol angle. I love both of them and feel like this angle is just stupid and weak.

#207 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

View PostMonica Rial #1 Fan, on 10 April 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

Randy Orton fan here. :thumbup:

I'm excited to see Brock back, but I'm not a fan of this whole Jericho/Punk alcohol angle. I love both of them and feel like this angle is just stupid and weak.

I respectfully disagree about Jericho/Punk. I think this is a fun angle and adds a little realism to the feud. I think they could have just got away with battling over who's "best in the world" but this makes it more fun. Kind of a surprising angle for the PG "family friendly era" but honestly I could personally care less what the rating is as long as its fun.

Glad to hear Brock/Cena is going to be a match at Extreme Rules. :thumbup: Randy Orton can put on some great matches with the right opponents, but I want him to go back to being a heel. He was more fun the. IMO. :)

BTW, that Three Stooges segment last night was atrocious. The movie looked bad already but their segments last night made me want to pass it up even more, lol. Only redeeming parts were Will Sasso's Hogan impression (pretty good I'll admit) and Kane attacking him, lol. You could tell the crowd was booing it and was dead for the backstage segments...

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#208 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

Appears we're going back to mostly wrestling territory (my preference honestly) but how about I once again break the MMA ice. Anyone here ever watch Bellator? I see they play it on MTV2, it is allegedly forming a partnership with TNA wrestling and might be with Spike TV too (I figure they would be, it's owned by Viacom like MTV is, but idk for sure.) Anyway, if you have watched Bellator, is it any good?

This post has been edited by STVO: 10 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#209 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:17 PM

We should really restart a separate MMA thread again.
Bellator is cool except for last week with Ben Askren. Man, is he boring!
Why doesn't Bellator just move straight to Spike now that the UFC is on FOX/FX/Fuel? Bellator has prelims on Spike.com already.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

#210 User is offline   Monica Rial #1 Fan 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61911

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

Well I'm looking forward to Extreme Rules, got my tickets. Going to be a busy weekend that one, what with me going to all 3 days of the convention, going to the Ring Of Honor show on Saturday night, and then Extreme Rules on Sunday night. Glad I set up my vacation that week. ^_^

Or as Daniel Bryan would say...YES! YES! YES! YES! :P

Oh and I guess Brock forgot he wasn't in the Octagon anymore. That was a hell of a swollen lip Cena was sporting after Brock was done with him. :)

This post has been edited by Monica Rial #1 Fan: 10 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users