Anime Central Forums: ACEN Cosplay Fitness thread! - Anime Central Forums

• 40 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ACEN Cosplay Fitness thread! Another year, another opportunity to reach our goals!

#31 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59569

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:47 PM

View PostSTVO, on 27 June 2011 - 07:27 PM, said:

Glad I only drink diet pop now, but even then I'm thinking of trying to cut down or reduce that.

I fully support diet soda. The flavor isn't that off and you easily save at least 150 calories... especially if you're at a restaurant that has bigger cups with free refills. Rarely will I go out of my way to buy soda. If I'm at a bar or restaurant or whatever then yeah, I might get one if I'm in the mood.
Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

#32 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

View PostNinjaJedi007, on 27 June 2011 - 07:15 PM, said:

If you're a big soda drinker, actually cutting that out of your routine makes a pretty significant difference. There's a lot of people I know that lost weight by getting rid of (or at least reducing) soda and/or alcohol. Just think: one can of coke has the same number of calories as a White Castle slider. At least you can argue that the burger has some nutrition in it right?

*has an epiphany* I AM GOING TO USE THIS. I don't drink regular pop now but this is incredible! Thanks for the fact!!!

And also if you can I would try to at least try to drink more water!!! Water has been shown to help keep the metabolism speedy and those who drank more water than those who did not lost more weight overall. If it's hard to get water in because I know the feeling "you just forget, you're 'not thirsty'' at least try to have an 8oz glass of water with every meal/snack. And after you work out of course, and a little bit throughout your workout. And I did find something out as well--if you drink a cup of coffee, that counts as a "-1" glass of water, because coffee dehydrates you. So for every cup of coffee, you have to drink a glass of water to "level it out again." Tea though, does not dehydrate you, because it's caffeine content is usually smaller. But all in all, just drink water. If you mix it with little Crystal Light packets or drink tea, hey at least it's something. :)

I love diet pop too~ I actually usually prefer it over regular. Yeah I mean the fake sugar makes you brain THINK it's going to get more calories than it's getting so it makes you crave sugar to make up for that fact but plain Diet Coke is so good..... XD
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#33 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:27 PM

^ Water is a very underestimated tool in weight loss & hunger control. The secret is the combination of water and fiber.

When you're cooking spaghetti noodles, what happens when you leave it in the water for a long time? They get bigger and take up more space right? The same is true for fiber, especially insoluble, consumed in the diet: It absorbs water, occupies a greater volume within the stomach, thus making it seem like you're full. The part that's great is that you're not full with calories! Plus, things higher in fiber generally have more nutrients per calorie.

And there's your fun little idea of the day :rolleyes:

#34 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:19 AM

I don't even go the route of diet soda. Not a big fan of aspartame and of sugar substitutes in the first place. Nixing that drink cut about 5-10 lbs off of me. Now I only drink it when it is about the only viable option (and pure sugar gets the nod over HFCS variations) or I just have a hankering for one but the limit is one per day. Instead, milk (mornings), water, and unsweetened ice tea are my drinks of choice.

#35 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

Right now i'm eating WATER whilst washing it down with smashed VEGITABLES mixed with some TUNA so i get a healthy balancing of everything my sexy body needs, and if you're reading this in a voice other than the voice in your mind, then the brain washing has taken effect<3

NOW AT 1300 CHICAGO TIME, I WANAA SEE EVERYONE ONE OF YOU MAX OUT ON YOU PUSHUPS AND I WANT yOU TO DO SO MANY YOUR COMBINED EFFORTS WILL MOVE THE caPLOCK BUTTON BACK UP ON MY KEYBOARD SO THAT THIS TEXT WILL GO BACK TO BEING NON CAPS, THINK YOU CAN DO IT? OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!! *hip thrusts one way and a wall explodes* BECUASE ALL YOU GOTTA HAVE IS MOTIVAAAA~AATION <3
i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#36 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

View Postrondo, on 28 June 2011 - 07:19 AM, said:

I don't even go the route of diet soda. Not a big fan of aspartame and of sugar substitutes in the first place. Nixing that drink cut about 5-10 lbs off of me. Now I only drink it when it is about the only viable option (and pure sugar gets the nod over HFCS variations) or I just have a hankering for one but the limit is one per day. Instead, milk (mornings), water, and unsweetened ice tea are my drinks of choice.

First, does push ups.

Yeah I remember seeing once on the news in this health study done by doctors you can cut like 3 pounds off of yourself by cutting out all carbonated drinks per year or something. There's been a lot of evidence just cutting out pop in general just overall improves your health. If you're going to drink pop, at least get the stuff with cane sugar. HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) actually reduces your metabolism speed. I've been reading a lot of medical journals/articles and they all say that high amounts HFCS contribute to obesity because of the metabolism slowing. And if you're already inactive....owch. Slooooooow...a slug would be faster! O.o I've read that childhood obesity is linked a LOT to HFCS because of that fact. And FDA, go SCRATCH for saying it's "not harmful."

Another ingredient to look out for in your foods!!! ----> Monosodium Glutamate!aka MSG! It's found mostly in chinese/asian foods (especially packaged ones and Ramen noodles) and lots of soups, spice blends and dips. It's a flavor enhancer and has high links to hypertension and birth defects in pregnant women. It's long term affects are unknown because of the fact people have just recently in the last few years noticed that people that consume high amounts of MSG have health problems later in life like Hypertension and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). Just look on the ingredient labels for it~ it's usually down the list because food companies say "oh, less that .2% percent of: ......." and the FDA says it's safe. Well the FDA also approved VIOXX the drug for arthritis KNOWING it increased risks for heart attacks. So FDA, shut up. XD
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#37 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:41 PM

This is in update to my earlier post about my upcoming surgery, I just had the pre-op testing and dietary class done. It definitely feels like a lot more overwhelming but I know I have to do this. For someone of my size (I weight about 400) I'm actually healthy....aside from the weight that is. But I know that if I don't do this now, I won't be healthy in 5 or 10 years time. With the testing and class done, the only thing left now is the surgery on July 25th. I've already started the walking like I'm suppose to and I hope to be ready when the time comes. Thank you to everyone who gave support. I will continue to update if you guys don't mind
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Unknown. Probably only going for a day in 2015

#38 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:09 PM

View Postmagishine, on 28 June 2011 - 06:41 PM, said:

This is in update to my earlier post about my upcoming surgery, I just had the pre-op testing and dietary class done. It definitely feels like a lot more overwhelming but I know I have to do this. For someone of my size (I weight about 400) I'm actually healthy....aside from the weight that is. But I know that if I don't do this now, I won't be healthy in 5 or 10 years time. With the testing and class done, the only thing left now is the surgery on July 25th. I've already started the walking like I'm suppose to and I hope to be ready when the time comes. Thank you to everyone who gave support. I will continue to update if you guys don't mind

That sounds awesome and keep up the great work with walking and trying to reach your goal! I'm so happy and respect it so much you are taking the initiative to say "hey I'm not healthy time to fix it" and that's awesome. We'd all would love to hear updates! We want to know how you are doing and how the weight loss and getting in shape/healthy is going! I'm glad pre-op went great! It's full speed ahead from here. And yeah, it will be hard at first, but you will get through it, I know it! Just keep your great mindset and you will GO SO FAR AND REACH YOUR GOAL! Best of luck on your surgery!!!!!!!! Keep us updated. We care about you and want you to succeed! But it doesn't matter how much we believe it all first starts with YOU. If YOU believe you can do it, then we do. Only YOU can lose the weight, and start habits of a healthy life style. Not me, not your friends but you, and I have all the confidence in the world you can. Go go go go!!!! :) :highfive:

again all the best on your surgery I'm sure it will go perfectly. :D

#39 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:01 AM

You sound like a friend of mine. He seemed a lot more excited about it then I was. Of course I'm excited about it but I'm also concerned. I'd be a fool if I wasn't. Thank you. While the only one that can reach the goal is me, they say that a person's support network is also important. I've been gone from the forums for far too long. I forgot that there are a bunch of wonder people that, even though they don't know me that well, support me regardless. I'll keep you all updated on what happens
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

#40 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:48 AM

View PostGITS SAC Motoko, on 28 June 2011 - 04:36 PM, said:

First, does push ups.

Yeah I remember seeing once on the news in this health study done by doctors you can cut like 3 pounds off of yourself by cutting out all carbonated drinks per year or something. There's been a lot of evidence just cutting out pop in general just overall improves your health. If you're going to drink pop, at least get the stuff with cane sugar. HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) actually reduces your metabolism speed. I've been reading a lot of medical journals/articles and they all say that high amounts HFCS contribute to obesity because of the metabolism slowing. And if you're already inactive....owch. Slooooooow...a slug would be faster! O.o I've read that childhood obesity is linked a LOT to HFCS because of that fact. And FDA, go SCRATCH for saying it's "not harmful."

Another ingredient to look out for in your foods!!! ----> Monosodium Glutamate!aka MSG! It's found mostly in chinese/asian foods (especially packaged ones and Ramen noodles) and lots of soups, spice blends and dips. It's a flavor enhancer and has high links to hypertension and birth defects in pregnant women. It's long term affects are unknown because of the fact people have just recently in the last few years noticed that people that consume high amounts of MSG have health problems later in life like Hypertension and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). Just look on the ingredient labels for it~ it's usually down the list because food companies say "oh, less that .2% percent of: ......." and the FDA says it's safe. Well the FDA also approved VIOXX the drug for arthritis KNOWING it increased risks for heart attacks. So FDA, shut up. XD

After I started looking at labels a bit more regularly, I was kinda taken back at how much stuff has MSG in it. I try to keep my sodium within reasonable levels..but that means I have to shy away from the ramen I like :o

#41 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:14 AM

Good luck Magishine! I hope this procedure really helps your life! I don't blame you for having your concerns, surgery can be a scary thing but just think positive.

In a small health update for myself. In my last weigh-in, I went from 170 down to.... 169. Yay, I guess. <_<
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#42 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 8918

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:56 AM

I hope to be around 135/140 LBS. by next Acen. I steadily got my calories up to 3300 per day and doing some exercises at home. in the next few weeks I plan on joining a gym.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.
Santa on the crapper is officially dead.
Acens attended. 2001,2002,2007-2011.
STVO the 2013 Hellfire champ.

#43 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

View PostSTVO, on 29 June 2011 - 10:14 AM, said:

Good luck Magishine! I hope this procedure really helps your life! I don't blame you for having your concerns, surgery can be a scary thing but just think positive.

In a small health update for myself. In my last weigh-in, I went from 170 down to.... 169. Yay, I guess. <_<

1 pound is better than none!!!!! :D

#44 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:42 PM

View Postmagishine, on 29 June 2011 - 07:01 AM, said:

You sound like a friend of mine. He seemed a lot more excited about it then I was. Of course I'm excited about it but I'm also concerned. I'd be a fool if I wasn't. Thank you.

I think anyone would be nervous. Most people don't usually look forward to getting stuff done like that! You should be fine though. Positive mental attitude!

View PostIsamu, on 29 June 2011 - 10:56 AM, said:

I hope to be around 135/140 LBS. by next Acen. I steadily got my calories up to 3300 per day and doing some exercises at home. in the next few weeks I plan on joining a gym.

I take it you are trying to increase weight. If so, then that's a surprisingly difficult thing to do if you've never weighed that much. A few years ago I tried doing that and went from 160 to 175 lb... and that took a pretty long time to do. Now I'm just doing my normal thing and hanging ~170.

#45 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

I take it you are trying to increase weight. If so, then that's a surprisingly difficult thing to do if you've never weighed that much. A few years ago I tried doing that and went from 160 to 175 lb... and that took a pretty long time to do. Now I'm just doing my normal thing and hanging ~170.
[/quote]
Yes. I weigh 129 and 1/2 pounds at the moment.
"Frank and explicit"-that is the right line to take when you wish to conceal your own mind and to confuse the minds of others.
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.

#46 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:07 PM

^
Wish I wanted to gain weight, I'd have no problem with that. LOL. I'd love to order the extra wings at Buffalo Wild Wings or get myself a large pizza from Sarpinos.
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#47 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:48 AM

View PostSTVO, on 29 June 2011 - 10:07 PM, said:

^
Wish I wanted to gain weight, I'd have no problem with that. LOL. I'd love to order the extra wings at Buffalo Wild Wings or get myself a large pizza from Sarpinos.

I burn about 1600 calories at my job alone. I'm happy that I'm not overweight, but I would like to put on some muscle.

#48 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:04 AM

I hear you Isamu. Do you use any of the weight gain products from GMC or Vitamin Shoppe? I know my brother would and it seemed to help him gain muscles. I think once I hit 150 I am going to look more into gaining muscles from that point. Right now I'm just looking to get thin at this point and that's why I do more cardiovascular workouts as opposed to endurance. I really should look into adding weight lifting exercises to my diet though.

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#49 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

On Yahoo today. :zombie:
Diet soda may be making you fat. :wacko:

#50 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:31 AM

View Postrondo, on 30 June 2011 - 07:30 AM, said:

Yeah, due to the tricking of the brain--because to get more sciencey, sugar triggers Seratonin in the brain. Aspartame doesn't, so your brain craves sweets to make up for it, or it produces insulin THINKING you in took sugar but you didn't.

But it's all in moderation: I love this part:
"Drinking a reasonable amount of diet soda a day, such as a can or two, isn't likely to hurt you," writes Katherine Zeratsky, a nutritionist at the Mayo Clinic. "The artificial sweeteners and other chemicals currently used in diet soda are safe for most people, and there's no credible evidence that these ingredients cause cancer."

Good article, thanks for posting. It actually had some credible people commenting in it, like a nutritionist from the one and only Mayo Clinic and some actual Register Dietitians. thanks :D

#51 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:38 AM

View Postrondo, on 30 June 2011 - 07:30 AM, said:

Dang!! In the past I mostly drank diet pop and still lost weight but yeah if it's done too often I'm sure it can have an effect though. I really should try drinking more water I suppose.

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#52 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

I know a lot of people drink diet pop because "it lets them eat more food because there are less calories in the drink" BAAAD that's a bad trap to fall into. It's supposed to help you take in less calories, not let you replace them with more...and then some. Same with low calorie ice cream. Just cuz it's only 50 cals doesn't mean you can have double the amount because it's less calories--they add up!

Here's my weigh in: I'm the same weight, 136 but my waist looks smaller overall. Yay and Nay...XD

#53 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:38 PM

So basically avoid any kind of soda, diet or not, if you're trying to do anything healthy... doesn't seem like too crazy of an idea! Anyway, more than one can a day is more than you need IMO.

View PostSTVO, on 30 June 2011 - 07:04 AM, said:

I really should look into adding weight lifting exercises to my diet though.

Do it. There's no reason to wait until you lose weight to start resistance training. More muscle increases your metabolism which helps you get lean. Too much cardio just makes you skinny (burns carbs, fat, and protein = muscle). That's why marathon runners are skin and bone... unless that's what your goal is of course.

#54 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

View PostSTVO, on 30 June 2011 - 07:04 AM, said:

I hear you Isamu. Do you use any of the weight gain products from GMC or Vitamin Shoppe? I know my brother would and it seemed to help him gain muscles. I think once I hit 150 I am going to look more into gaining muscles from that point. Right now I'm just looking to get thin at this point and that's why I do more cardiovascular workouts as opposed to endurance. I really should look into adding weight lifting exercises to my diet though.

I drink two protein shakes a night at work. True mass by bsn.

#55 User is offline   Raptree 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59475

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

I've lost 34 pounds before Acen 2011, what I did was I put myself on a 2,000 calories a day diet, with a steady work out of jogging for 8 minutes on the tread mill, then using my weight station I lifted 60 pounds doing 40 reps, and finishing off with 80 sit-ups. It was a slow and steady process, but I like the results, here's a now picture of me, I don't have a before one, seeing I never liked to pose with my shirt off before I started working out.

Posted Image
160 lbs and 5"8 tall

Reason: I did a Simon cosplay for Acen 2011 and need to thin up and also I am gonning to go as Male Blair for AWC and Grimmjow for Youmacon, I will also be cosplaying Mikou Hatsune, the male version of Miku at Youmacon.
:.:Acen 2012 Cosplay:.:

Black Rock Shooter Male Version (Friday)

Dell (Vocaloid) and Pikchu (Pokemon) (Saturday)

Mikuo and Dell (Vocaloid) (Sunday)

#56 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:06 PM

raptree, that is freaking awesome sir. I'm hoping to be like that eventually. I really want to cosplay as either bosun from SKET dance or Raven from tales of vesperia. looking good sir
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

#57 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

View PostIsamu, on 30 June 2011 - 01:27 PM, said:

I drink two protein shakes a night at work. True mass by bsn.

I'm faithful to ON (Optimum Nutrition). Pro Complex is my go-to protein. The Pro Complex Gainer is pretty solid too. Very filling. BSN is too expensive!

#58 User is offline   Isamu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:14 AM

View PostNinjaJedi007, on 30 June 2011 - 09:12 PM, said:

I'm faithful to ON (Optimum Nutrition). Pro Complex is my go-to protein. The Pro Complex Gainer is pretty solid too. Very filling. BSN is too expensive!

I buy it off of amazon. $39 for a five pound tub which last almost a whole month.

#59 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:44 PM

Be careful with protein though...if you get too much you actually can get sick from it. So make sure you balance it out with alkaline foods like any kind of fruit and vegetables. :D

And Raptree--LOOKING GOOOD! Dang man you look awesome keep it uuuuuuuup!!!!!!!
So I didn't eat any bread for about two months because I'm cutting down on carbs (I have proven with myself as the guinea pig that they make Me personally fat) so I had pasta to cheat (because I REALLLY needed some gnocchi...XD) and after not eating really starchy food, it just made me so sick. I had this brick in my gut ALL day and I felt like crap, and it gave me the headaches I used to get all the time. When I cut out bread (and all other oats, rices, beans/legumes) and replaced the fiber with vegetables and fruits my headaches went away entirely and still are gone from staying away from wheats/beans. I've sworn to never eat bread a lot again.

here's something I know it's hard for people to cut out bread, (it was hard for me, lol) but at least if you don't want to do that cut out White Enriched Flour. Look at your ingredient labels--if it says "bleached/enriched wheat flour" (EVEN if it says "whole wheat" on the bread" it's not good for you. It's a simple carb that makes you blood sugar spike and makes you crash from the high amounts of insulin. Do your best to eat whole grains because that is using the WHOLE wheat plant which has all the dietary fiber in it which keeps you full and is good for your colon health. When it's enriched flour, they cut all the good stuff out and leave the part of the wheat which contains the fat in (i forgot the name of the part of the plant). And this enriched flour is metabolized THE EXACT SAME WAY as if you took a spoonful of granulated sugar and ate it. There's no difference. Causes you insulin to spike up, and high amounts can make you insulin resistant, which can lead to type 2 diabetes. And not much of this is needed for the body, so what does it do? Takes all the access energy and stores it into FAT im your legs, stomach, where ever. There have been studies I've read about that have proven high amounts of "bad carbs" like enriched breads and such cause diabetes more than actual sugar does. O_O That's crazy. And when I just in the beginning dropped white flour out of my diet, my waist did get smaller and it helped me lose weight and I actually felt better overall. So if you do want to eat bread (no I'm not being anti bread here people XD) eat whole grain. Get more for your calories, because white "whole wheat" crap made from enriched flour is all empty calories. Just stuff that goes to your waistline. :thumbdown:

I'm glad everyone is doing well and sticking to it! I love talking fitness with you all it's a lot of fun! I'm learning a lot from you guys too! But here's something I'd like to ask--how do you plan your work outs? Do you do upper body one day, legs another, focus on arms on day, chest another, etc?

EDIT: god im tired I dont see these typos til AFTER I post.. >_> and sorry if I sound like an encyclopedia or something O.o....I just really love this kind of stuff and I love talking about it....O///O :blush:

This post has been edited by GITS SAC Motoko: 03 July 2011 - 10:48 PM

#60 User is offline   NinjaJedi007 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 03 July 2011 - 11:59 PM

^ I follow an upper & lower body training split with 2 days exercising and 1 day off (continuously). This is what it looks like...

Day 1= chest, triceps
Day 2= legs
REST
Day 3= back, biceps
Day 4= core
REST

Low-moderate cardio on 3 exercise days and 1 day high intensity. Shoulders are split on chest & back days. Traditional bodybuilding procedure with weights.

• 40 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users