• This topic is locked

Art Show Silent Auction Checks

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

For those of you that had artwork that sold at the end of the 2011 convention event, you will be issued and mailed a check for the total sales, less a 10% commission, after the convention.
Please be aware that when checks have been mailed out, you will be informed via your personal email on file, if you had some artwork that sold and that you will be receiving a check shortly.
Thank you for your time and patience.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:38 PM

All checks have been sent out for the items that sold in the Art Show.
Due to some individuals not providing email addresses, we were unable to email everyone receiving checks, that they would be receiving them shortly.
If you have any questions pertaining to the Art Show, the amount you received in your check, or anything else after receiving your mailed check, please contact us using one of the emails listed below in the signature, and either I or someone on my team will get back to your shortly.

Thank you,
Phillip

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:25 AM

All checks have been sent out for the items that sold in the Art Show.
I am closing my Art Show books for the 2011 year at the end of this week.
So if you had questions, please let me know asap, because I need to make sure everything is in order for next year.

Thank you,
Phillip

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users