• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Mafia in the Park

#1 User is offline   Hirkala 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60523

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:49 PM

I know that most people are from around Chicago or at least very few are near Ottawa, IL, but on July 2nd I will be hosting Mafia in the Park! We will be hanging out and playing Mafia in Washington Park in Ottawa from 11 AM to 4 PM (need not attend the whole time.)

If anyone would be interested in coming out for a while, you can find the event HERE!!!

And if anyone has any friends that know the game or are interested in the game, please invite them! This will be the first, but we hope to continue it once or twice a month while the weather stays nice.

#2 User is offline   Steam_Loli216 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59481

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:25 AM

Sadly, I will be gone by then, but otherwise I would go and bring my Mafia, which I am the Don of.
True story. We go out to eat together and each person has a designated role.
Organized crime is sexy. :3
User is stationed in Southern California

It's a girl! Skylar Marie, born February 8th, 2013 :) Proud mama and wife and sailor

~~Dream Cosplays: -- Fai D. Flourite (Tsubasa) -- Dr. Jezebel Disraeli (Godchild) -- Seth Nightroad and Lady Asran (Trinity Blood) -- Lettuce (Tokyo Mew Mew) -- Misha (Pita Ten) -- Starfire (Teen Titans)~~

#3 User is offline   -JUNK- 

• Forum Hell Raven
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19299

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

yeah we go to Dennies but I live in Ottawa so Im down with going to it. Just dont show up or I will feel like an Idiot.

I will need some emphasizing on the game though and the exchanging of #'s because i ask too many questions and you wont be able to get ahold of me after today online

This post has been edited by -JUNK-: 11 June 2011 - 02:07 PM

ACen 15"

*~Proud Supporter of the GBLT Community.~*

#4 User is offline   Hirkala 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60523

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

If you can't make it, we will probably be hosting it again. We are hoping that enough interest is sparked that it could become a regular thing. Maybe once a month. We were also thinking about doing one at Baker Lake in Lasalle as well. But, if there were maybe enough interested that live farther north, there may be a possibility of holding one in the burbs... Don't know about that yet, but it's always a possibility!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users