Anime Central Forums: I'm Not a Bad Guy... I Just Play Them - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'm Not a Bad Guy... I Just Play Them ...kinda.

#1 User is offline   Seraphim Kain 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 52327

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:41 AM

--Greetings one and all. I'm commonly known as Jonathan, but I've had friends call me Jonny. I registered on this site last year before the convention for some reason I can't remember now, and decided that after a while, I should introduce myself. I live in a medium sized city of Janesville, which is... well, about 2 hours north of Chicago in Wisconsin. I've been attending Acen since 2006, and I have had fun most years. I am looking more to integrate myself into the community of fellow anime and cosplay fans, and so I am here. Apparently, from what I have been told, I am a naturally good photographer, but I don't think I'm that amazing. I just take pictures of my cats all the time. At the conventions, I was best known for what people commonly called the "best Wesker" of the convention. I used that outfit from '06 until last year, where I retired it in favor of another Villain: Vergil.
--I'm always looking for friends, cosplay buddies, even people to hang out with. I'm pretty open, although I am somewhat angry most of the time and I don't really smile a lot, but I do try to be nice and selfless. Others always come before me, and I genuinely care for every one of my friends very deeply. I am a hopeless romantic, a writer, keeper of two cats, breaker of computers, I have broken lungs, broken lights, and a broken lock on my patio door. I am also a comedian of the sort. But most of it is situational humor. And usually self disparaging.
--If you want to get to know me, go ahead and leave me a line. I'm always on Facebook and I like to know if I suck or not. I like meeting strangers and don't discriminate. It's good to be here, and I hope I can remember to be active.

#2 User is offline   SJAkarma22 

• Akwardly Insane
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59852

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:58 AM

Well, welcome to the forums. Sounds similar- I don't particularly like it but find myself enraged pretty easily... but at heart I'm still not a hopeless romantic unless its exceptionally weird. Yep I think the rage comes from putting people before yourself I'm not trying to be whatever this would be but I do the same thing.

Anyway were you ever at Geekkon? I remember seeing a really well done Wesker there.
As long as there is Trust, there is Betrayal
I will lay at your feet while you rule the world

CONLIST:
ANIME CENTRAL April 27-29 2012-ANIME DETOUR June 30 -July 1 2012

#3 User is offline   KirbyFanOne 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 49272

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:01 AM

View PostSeraphim Kain, on 09 June 2011 - 01:41 AM, said:

I am a hopeless romantic, a writer, keeper of two cats, breaker of computers, I have broken lungs, broken lights, and a broken lock on my patio door. I am also a comedian of the sort. But most of it is situational humor. And usually self disparaging.

Hell I like you already~
Currently watching: People make fools of themselves
Currently reading: Text on a screen
Currently playing: Mind games

This is a turkey ---> o3o

#4 User is offline   Seraphim Kain 

• Pip

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:24 AM

View PostSJAkarma22, on 09 June 2011 - 09:58 AM, said:

Well, welcome to the forums. Sounds similar- I don't particularly like it but find myself enraged pretty easily... but at heart I'm still not a hopeless romantic unless its exceptionally weird. Yep I think the rage comes from putting people before yourself I'm not trying to be whatever this would be but I do the same thing.

Anyway were you ever at Geekkon? I remember seeing a really well done Wesker there.

I was there maybe 2 years ago? I think. I only went once because my sister and her friend didn't like the turn-out. I just wanted to go to another convention. So you very well may have seen me. Take a look at my DA profile, I have a very... prominent picture of myself there.

#5 User is offline   SJAkarma22 

• Akwardly Insane
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 59852

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:04 AM

lol, yeah. The last time I went was two years ago so...yep it was you, very awesome! I thought the same way about the con but I think we're actually going to make an effort to go this year again...
As long as there is Trust, there is Betrayal
I will lay at your feet while you rule the world

CONLIST:
ANIME CENTRAL April 27-29 2012-ANIME DETOUR June 30 -July 1 2012

#6 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:49 PM

Wesker......

BEST BAD GUY EVER next to King ko-I mean 'Bowser.' *Rolls eyes*

That was the most interesting introduction EVER. I have to say.

I wish I seen you though; I was going around just about everywhere more or less. I hope to met you next year~

Privet and welcome! :balloons:
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#7 User is offline   Seraphim Kain 

• Pip

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:38 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 09 June 2011 - 12:49 PM, said:

Wesker......

BEST BAD GUY EVER next to King ko-I mean 'Bowser.' *Rolls eyes*

That was the most interesting introduction EVER. I have to say.

I wish I seen you though; I was going around just about everywhere more or less. I hope to met you next year~

Privet and welcome! :balloons:

--Thanks. I'm sure we will meet. I see a lot of the same people at the convention. And of course we could always arrange. I like meeting fans. They make the universe spin all awesome-type.

#8 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 09 June 2011 - 10:32 PM

Hey I think I got a picture of you. Were you hanging out with Eva from Parasite Eve and Leon Sinclair? I was Brak! Welcome to the boards!
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#9 User is offline   Seraphim Kain 

• Pip

Posted 10 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

View PostSTVO, on 09 June 2011 - 10:32 PM, said:

Hey I think I got a picture of you. Were you hanging out with Eva from Parasite Eve and Leon Sinclair? I was Brak! Welcome to the boards!

If you have a picture, I might be able to tell you if it's me. I don't have my shapeshifting abilities anymore, so I should look the same as I do now.

#10 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:03 PM

View PostSeraphim Kain, on 10 June 2011 - 06:47 AM, said:

If you have a picture, I might be able to tell you if it's me. I don't have my shapeshifting abilities anymore, so I should look the same as I do now.

Try this: http://www.facebook....ca9&id=30400667
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#11 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:57 PM

Ah Janesville, home of Lab Safety Company.
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#12 User is offline   LC Asuka 

• Main Events ADH
  • Pip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 17129

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:18 AM

Anyone that's a fan of villains is WINNING in my book. Welcome aboard! :highfive:
Main Programming Assistant Manager ~ 2014
Main Programming Staff
~ 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
2014 Cosplay ~ Third Doctor, Magishine/Solaris Knight
I've reversed the polarity of the neutron flow.

#13 User is offline   TekoMuto 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 7072

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:43 AM

*as Teko drags the naked screaming chinese guy past this thread, the chinese guy maganses to unwrap the tentacle holding his ankle and he leaps off the ledge of the introduction forums in the the Insainity Forums*

*Teko just stares silently*

i've stopped posting links in my siggy due to degradation of the internet 5/23/12

#14 User is offline   EvAngel 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60985

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:39 AM

This. I like.

Nice to meet you, yo. :D
Life's a b-witch. Deal.

I love how this thing changes my curses words; all time favorite: very nice lady.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users