• This topic is locked

Bleach 2012

#91 User is offline   Lynnie 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 58699

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

DarthRH were you at Saturday's photo shoot? If so and you were the Gin hugging the Rangiku that was kneeling on the ground I want to thank you so much if it wasn't you and the one who did is on here looking at this I want to thank you so much! It made my weekend awesome.
ACen 2013 Cosplays!

Friday: Fem!Wesker - Resident Evil (100%)
Saturday: Salior Venus - Salior Moon (95%)
Sunday: Ranigku - Bleach (100%)

#92 User is offline   DarthRH 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60979

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:48 AM

View PostLynnie, on 02 May 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

DarthRH were you at Saturday's photo shoot? If so and you were the Gin hugging the Rangiku that was kneeling on the ground I want to thank you so much if it wasn't you and the one who did is on here looking at this I want to thank you so much! It made my weekend awesome.

Yes i was the one hugging rangiku kneeling on ground xp aka arrancar gin / purple hair

Not a prob it was a lot of fun, next time will take more photos together if you want
ACen 2014: Sanageyama Uzu (Kill la kill)
Past ACen Cosplays
Jereth from Labyrinth aka David Bowie
Ash Landers (Black Butler)
Gin Ichimaru (Bleach)
Lord Voldemort

#93 User is offline   Lynnie 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

Definately! Though I might bring a chair...kneeling on the ground is horribly painful on a bad leg.
ACen 2013 Cosplays!

#94 User is offline   DarthRH 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 60979

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostLynnie, on 03 May 2012 - 06:43 AM, said:

Definately! Though I might bring a chair...kneeling on the ground is horribly painful on a bad leg.

yea sorry to hear about that :(
ACen 2014: Sanageyama Uzu (Kill la kill)
Past ACen Cosplays
Jereth from Labyrinth aka David Bowie
Ash Landers (Black Butler)
Gin Ichimaru (Bleach)
Lord Voldemort

#95 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 60187

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

View PostLene, on 01 May 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

I was sad that I missed the photoshoot on Saturday!
It was moved and I had no idea where ;A; The photos look fun though!

;o; nuuuu i was trying to let everyone i ran into know. yeah, we met up at the loading docks at 2pm and then moved to the fountain area "in" the convention center. halibel and some grims were freezing their chesticles off. heck, i was robbed fully with gloves and i was cold. it was a little warmer b/c the wind was off us, but it was dark and cramped and hard to hear b/c the fountains were loud. we couldn't go in doors b/c some probs were too big, some didn't have their badges, and quite a few had live steel. haha, shinigami always come with their swords ^_^ I probably should've considered that ahead of time. Next year, maybe bleach can be inside a place where the live steel and prop rule doesn't apply. that way if weather is crappy, we won't have to worry about moving.

#96 User is offline   Lynnie 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

Its alright DarthRH, I was trying not to let it slow me down. The aftermath, aka the swollen hardle able to walk on ankle made me remember. Hopefully, I'll be there next year. All depending on if my hopes of getting pregnant would be amazing but it would also mean no trip. So I'll keep you all posted if we are coming or not!
ACen 2013 Cosplays!

#97 User is offline   arual272 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59694

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:58 AM

View Postcode2destroy, on 06 May 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

;o; nuuuu i was trying to let everyone i ran into know. yeah, we met up at the loading docks at 2pm and then moved to the fountain area "in" the convention center. halibel and some grims were freezing their chesticles off. heck, i was robbed fully with gloves and i was cold. it was a little warmer b/c the wind was off us, but it was dark and cramped and hard to hear b/c the fountains were loud. we couldn't go in doors b/c some probs were too big, some didn't have their badges, and quite a few had live steel. haha, shinigami always come with their swords ^_^ I probably should've considered that ahead of time. Next year, maybe bleach can be inside a place where the live steel and prop rule doesn't apply. that way if weather is crappy, we won't have to worry about moving.

....???where exactly would the photos be/are posted??so confused

#98 User is offline   Aya_Rei 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61467

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

View Postcode2destroy, on 06 May 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

I do feel bad for the thinly clothed cosplayers that showed upbut didn't stay for the shoots cause ofthe cold, especially on Saturday it was way too cold for most. I was fully insulatedby my Captain Haori the wind didn't bother me (my over coat is fully lined).Hope that 2013 shoots run smoother if we are in doors.

Cosplay Plans for 2012
  • Bleach - Shihōin Yoruichi 2nd Division Captain
  • FF VII AC - Tifa Lockhart
  • xxxHOLiC - Yūko Ichihara
  • Evangelion - Mari Makinami Pilot of Unit-05

#99 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

Where are the photos you ask? I was hoping people would link their albums here o_O. I finally got a computer to use, but I'm trying to get some antivirus in it b4 I go trapsing about unknown sites for photos. When I do (which should be later today as I am currently downloading a free one) I'll start working on gathering what I've found and putting a link to them here :).

This post has been edited by code2destroy: 15 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

#100 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

View PostAya_Rei, on 14 May 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

I do feel bad for the thinly clothed cosplayers that showed upbut didn't stay for the shoots cause ofthe cold, especially on Saturday it was way too cold for most. I was fully insulatedby my Captain Haori the wind didn't bother me (my over coat is fully lined).Hope that 2013 shoots run smoother if we are in doors.

Indeed =( sad times. I probably won't be running it next year...it depends on which of my friends come, what cosplays they do...etc. I'm already hunting for next years cosplays. If I do a Bleach one, it'd probably be something simple to get in and out of like Lisa or Nanano.

#101 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

links! as promised :). And please show your support to FanServiceRenji whenever you see him ^^. Gotta love cosplayers that get our love of anime out to the masses.

cosplayers of acen 2012 - uploaded by one of our kenpachis ^^

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uyqaRrdZYw&feature=share[/media]

15 min b4 sat photo shoot "cosplay apocolypse" by fanservice renji (this is an unedited video recorded by someone's phone). and let me begin by saying, that ice cream was too good to let go of, even for a music video.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZPam1p_hqY&feature=share[/media]

here is his edited version *;;*
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwgEO8E-uro&list=UU9xUxbjQgpPBnU6Tcw0Vctg&index=1&feature=plcp[/media]

my nii-samas in all there wonderful forms! These are from my friend's fb album so they are byakuya specific.

https://fbcdn-sphoto...772565995_n.jpg

http://i2.photobucke...012/squad13.jpg

http://i2.photobucke...kenvbyakuya.jpg

http://i2.photobucke...akuyavstark.jpg

Our Friday Group pic

http://i2.photobucke...bleachgroup.jpg

btw...i didn't realize until after the saturday shoot that i still had my glasses on X[! ah i was too excited to remember much of anything.

This post has been edited by code2destroy: 17 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

#102 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:41 PM

found another one :3

http://kingsoraheart...-2012-300116957

if you browse their deviantations, page 4 begins the friday photoshoots.

Kubo-kudos kingsorahearts for posting these pics! :wub:

This post has been edited by code2destroy: 24 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

#103 User is offline   code2destroy 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

ah i managed to get a pic of a sexy yoruichi. their room was really close to ours
http://i2.photobucke...12/FILE0081.jpg

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users