• This topic is locked

Nightmare for ACEN 2012!

#1 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:57 PM

Nightmare is also an awesome guest to have for ACEN 2012 or just at ACEN whatsoever. I love all their music, and they're most known for their song "The World" which is the 1st opening to Death Note. They also sing Raison D'etre, the 1st opening to Claymore and Over, the 2nd Ending for Croquette!. They have a lot of other great songs too and everyone one of them rock and have good lyrics too, if you look them up, teehee! ^_^

But Nightmare would also be awesome to have at ACEN 2012!!! woooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#2 User is offline   Jiraiya 

• Panel Programming Staff
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 4722

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:32 AM

LOL, I honestly thought that they should have been our guests for ACEN 13th but got somebody else.
+1 to this as well.
(even though I am learning more towards Maximum of the Hormone especially they're back on the scene).
"I'm not a pervert, I'm the ULTIMATE GRANDMASTER PERVERT EMPEROR JIRAIYA!"
"Asobi wo.... OWARI DA!" - Iori Yagami of King of Fighters
Xbox Live Gamertag: JiraiyaKurokaze
Officially dubbed SNORLAX
Arch-Lord Emperor of CHEESE!!! "I loo~~ove cheese, DON'T TOUCH MY CHEESE!!!"
Please participate in my Fighting Game Research Survey

#3 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:00 PM

*Has the World*

*Knows about Nightmare and just forgot about them until now.*

1+ to this as well.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#4 User is offline   Aravky 

• Registration Staff
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 60756

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:02 PM

Nightmare would be awesome at ACen. Raison D'etre, Alumina, The World, Dirty, and so many other awesome songs.
+1 to this

#5 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:51 PM

View PostAravky, on 10 October 2011 - 05:02 PM, said:

Nightmare would be awesome at ACen. Raison D'etre, Alumina, The World, Dirty, and so many other awesome songs.
+1 to this

In my opinion Dirty is one of their best songs. It's soooo sooooo awesome.

Well, all their songs are awesome. And they would be awesome at ACEN. I really love the sound of Yomi's voice. It's so amazing and so sexy. :3 lol What I also really love about them is their songs sound different, they don't all sound the same. I'm glad there are more supporters for this awesome band! I was actually hoping ACEN 2010 the 13th they would come since they have that "scary like theme" but that's okay. I just hope they either come this year or in the future. ^_^
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#6 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

I agree with this!
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic