Anime Central Forums: Right Stuff / Nozomi Entertainment (Industry) - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Right Stuff / Nozomi Entertainment (Industry) Pretty Surprised Actually

#1 User is offline   Menchi 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 11059

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:24 PM

So this is a honest pitch for ACEN to invite leading Internet Anime retailer and licensor/distributor Right Stuf / Nozomi Entertainment to future conventions. They have a specific page on how to contact them for convention invites:

http://www.rightstuf...bs/#conventions

Here's why Right Stuf is awesome.

1) Consistently deliver quality support and respect anime fans, many being fans of anime themselves
2) Actively involved in the community, including the owners having conversations with anime fans on forums such as Anime News Network, and actually USE the feedback to make positive changes in their business
3) Not only do they sell a huge range of products, but they should be considered as Industry Guests for their role in Licensing and/or Distributing anime titles such as ARIA, and Maria-Sama ga Miteru, Rental Magica, Dirty Pair, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Kare Kano and others.

I highly respect this company both as a consumer and business student, for its business decisions and even though some anime fans may be critical of their liecense due to the fact that most do not include English dubs, their team is constantly fighting to drive down the price of anime for anime fans, without sacrificing quality (not to sound like an advertisement, but their ARIA box sets are beautiful, and not some cheap paper insert placed in a plastic casing.

Not to mention...they are practically our neighbors, just a couple states away, located in Iowa, it's not like they will be traveling across the country to get here. I'm sure I don't just speak for myself when I say "why hasn't this happened yet?" lol. Next year guys, for sure.

EDIT: Disclaimer, I don't work for Nozomi in any way, I'm purely a fan lol.

This post has been edited by Menchi: 26 May 2011 - 12:25 PM

#2 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:00 PM

I agree wholehearted with you about RightStuf/Nozomi. I've been a customer of theirs since 1995, and they are a major company in licensing and especially distribution in the US. From what I'm told, they were here in the distant past, but I have no idea why not any time recently. I would really like Shawne, et al to join us next year.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users